剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
把羊给我
You'll be giving me the goat!
放手
Let go!
你在哪找到她的
Where did you find her?
在那边快活呢
Over there and cock-a-doodle-dooed.
看住个英格兰女人有多难
How hard is it to keep watch on a Sassenach wench?
她狡猾得很 杜格尔
Hey, she's slippery as an eel, that one, Dougal.
能别像当我不在一样说我吗
Would you stop talking about me as if I'm not here?
那有个孩子嗷嗷待哺
There's a baby that needs milk.
少废话 女人
Stop yer havering, woman.
这羊是抵租金的 光明磊落
The beast is payment for rent, fair and square.
那你忍♥心让孩子饿肚子吗
So you'd let a child go hungry?
羊我们要带走
The goat goes with us.
英格兰人发酒疯呢
A Sassenach fleein' drunk forbye.
太太 有问题吗
Madam, is everything all right?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
需要我帮助吗
May I be of service?
你少他妈管我们事情
Aye, you'll keep your nose out of our business.
我在跟那位女士说话
I was speaking to the lady.
那女士是麦肯齐领主的客人
The lady is a guest of Clan Mackenzie.
你们就是这么待客的吗
Do you treat all your guests this way?
滚一边去
Hey, bugger off.
你耳朵是不是聋了
Or maybe your lugs need cleaning out.
我向您保证 先生 我的耳朵好得很
I assure you, sir, my lugs are perfectly fine.
伙计 滚回你妈怀里喝奶去 好吗
Go home, laddie, and suckle on your ma's tit, eh?
都回去 我们要走了
Now, get to it. We're leaving.
你的地今年收成不错啊
Aye, aye, the land's been good to ye this year.
是
Aye.
听说你燕麦丰收了
I hear ye've had a braw harvest of oats.
是的
Aye.
盖洛威 我看你可没饿着
Galloway, I can tell you've not been starving.
你挺着这对大奶 在这群喝醉的混♥蛋♥
You want to watch yer back around these drunken bastards
周围可得小心
showing a pair of paps like thon.
是
Aye.
不错了
Aye. Aye, well enough.
虽然钱不多 但我们对这种小地方
It's not a great deal, but we canna expect much
也不会期望太多
from a small place like this still.
也不少了
It's a respectable sum.
杰米这么展示了下背
And with young Jamie's back to show,
大家都乖乖交钱
it's money in the bank guaranteed.
行行好
Be a good lass.
找针线把他衣服缝上
Get a needle and thread. Mend that.
你自己缝
Mend it yourself.
我才不缝
I'm not bloody doing it.
让那小子以后披毯子好了
The lad can wear rags from now on.
好吧 给我
Fine. Give it to me.
我自己会缝
I'll mend my own shirt.
要血肠吗
Black pudding?
我知道你未必喜欢 但是...
It's an acquired taste, I know, but...
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得卡伦知道你帮着杜格尔偷自己的钱
How do you think Colum will feel about you helping Dougal
中饱私囊 会怎么想
steal money from him to line his own pockets,
还利用了他的侄子杰米
and using his nephew Jamie to do it?
你是个明白人
Aren't you the canny lass?
我只是好奇怎么做的
Just wondering how it works.
很显然 有两份钱
Two bags of money, obviously.
也有两本账吗 每个兄弟一本
Are there two sets of books as well, one for each brother?
看来你很清楚了
Seems that you've got it all sorted out.
我打赌爱丁堡大学可没
I'll wager they don't teach common thievery
教过偷东西吧
at the University Edinburgh.
这估计是你后来学会的
I suspect that's a skill you've acquired more recently.
我得说 你脑子挺灵光
I must say, you got a good head on your shoulders,
口才也不错
and a tongue for argument as well.
你会是个好律师的
You'd make a fine advocate yerself.
可惜他们不让女人当律师
It's a pity they don't allow women to practice law.
现在是不让
Hmm. Not yet.
还得不少世纪才能实现
Ah, it'll be a few centuries before that happens.
就两个
Only two.
杜格尔像是能读懂我的心思
It felt as if Dougal could read my mind
怕我会逃跑
like he was daring me to run.
他这趟旅程带上我
He had brought me along on this trip
因为我作为医生赢得了他的尊重
because I earned his respect as a healer,
和起码一丝的信任
and at least some measure of trust.
但我现在看出那些信任正在慢慢消逝
But now I could see that small trust slipping away,
同时 还有我逃跑的梦想
and with it, my dream of escape.
日子一天天过去 转眼就是数周
The days passed a blur, turning into weeks.
我们去了一个又一个村子
We visited village after village,
我无助的感觉开始滋长
my feeling of helplessness growing.
即使身处辽阔美丽的风景
Even amongst the vast and beautiful landscape,
我依然感觉窒息
I felt trapped,
就像回到了里奥克城♥堡♥的石墙内
as if I were back in the stone walls of Castle Leoch.
我要随遇而安
Would I have to reconcile myself
和一群两百年前的陌生人一起
to live the rest of my life amongst strangers,
度过自己的余生吗
200 years in the past?
不 不
No, no!
别碰我们
Leave us alone.
怎么回事
What's going on?
是那个看护人
It's the watch.
你付钱给他们 好保住家畜
Men you pay to protect your cattle.
否则 他们就会自己去偷
Otherwise, they'll steal them themselves.
-敲诈者 -没错
- Extortionists. - Aye.
为什么要把房♥子烧掉
Why burn the house?
以示警告
It's a warning.
我在村子里听到有人议论
I heard talk in the village.
这丈夫支持英格兰人 为他们效命
The husband's a sympathizer working with the redcoats.
那只是流言
That's only gossip.
不能作为这种犯罪行为的借口
It's no excuse for criminal behavior.
看护人也许是个罪犯
The watch may be criminal,
但他们首先是苏格兰人
but they're Scots first.
他们不能容忍♥为英格兰军队卖♥♥命的叛徒
They can't abide traitors who do the bidding of the British army.
几只
How many?
-两只 -两只吗
- Two. - Two?
而杜格尔从中拿取回扣
And Dougal taking his cut --
我猜那也算是爱国主义吧
I suppose that's patriotism as well.
不 亲爱的 你错了 那是生意
Oh, no, no, no, no, my dear. No, no, no. No, that's business.
杰米去哪儿了
Where's Jamie?
藏起来了
Oh, he's making himself scarce.
有人悬赏他的项上人头
He has a price on his head, remember.
如果看护人觉得有利可图
The watch would turn him over in a minute,
马上就会把他供出来
if they thought there was profit involved.
无利则爱国 有利则叛国
Patriots until it profits them not to be.
谁出钱他们就为谁效忠
Their loyalty lies where the money lies.
我们走
Off we go.
我狠狠插她
I was--I was slipping her the wee man,
一整晚 她特别饥渴
all night long, and she was ganting for it.
饥渴
Ganting!
我让那个小姑娘酣畅淋漓
I gave the lassie such a seeing-to.
她好几个月都得走不稳了
She'll be walking bow-legged for months.
是啊 你这个老色狗
Aye, aye, you sleekit dog.
不用 谢谢 我不饿
No, thank you. I'm not hungry.
你这是怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我对偷来的食物没胃口
I've no stomach for stolen food.
自便吧
Please yerself.
我也不和小偷们坐在一起
And I don't sit with thieves.
你给我听好了
Listen, you. Hey!
我不要被一个英格兰婊♥子♥评头论足
I will not be judged by an English whore.
安格斯
Angus.
安格斯
Angus.
她不想吃 我们不就能多吃点吗
She doesn't want it, all the more for us, huh?
失陪了
Excuse me.
给你 鲁珀特
Here, Rupert.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表