剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously…
我们是来逮捕她 因为她谋杀莫玛克里斯提
We've come to arrest her for the murder of Malva Christie.
请你带著他们俩,我会跟著他们移♥动♥
Let them both be taken. I will travel with them.
吊死他们!
Hang 'em!
这不叫正义!
This isn't justice!
我想和妳还有小杰在一起 就我们三个
I want to spend my time with you and Jemmy. The three of us.
应该是四个
All the four of us.
真的吗?
Really?
杰米! -克莱儿
Jamie! -Claire!
你要把杰米带去哪?
Where are you taking Jamie?
这妳管不著
None of your concern.
如果我想正式佈道呢?
What if I want to make preaching official?
听说伊登顿有个长老会
I heard there's a Presbytery in Edenton.
我们明天就收拾行李尽快离开
We'll start packing tomorrow and leave soon as we can.
妳的丈夫还活著,请妳相信上帝
Your husband is alive. Trust in God.
祂一定会让正直的人脱离险境
He will deliver the righteous out of danger.
你觉得我很正直?
You think I'm righteous?
我不会离开镇上
I will not leave town.
杰米叔叔
Uncle Jamie.
杰米叔叔
Uncle Jamie.
我不能让我最阴暗的恐惧击垮我
I canna let my darkest fears cripple me.
我的血中之血,我骨中之骨
Blood of my blood, bone of my bone.
我给了妳我的灵魂 直到我们的生命结束
I gave you my spirit till our life shall be done.
这就是为什麽我知道妳还活著
And that's why I ken you're alive still.
如果妳不在了,我会感觉到的
I'd feel it if you were gone.
妳还活著,我深信如此
You live. I ken it in my bones.
我会找到妳的
And I will find you.
马已经喝过水了,杰米叔叔
Horses are watered, Uncle Jamie.
约翰昆西跟切罗基人
John Quincy and the Cherokee are
回去山脊看看是否一切安好 照你的意思去做
away back to the Ridge to see that all is well, just as you asked.
你说得对,这样我们在镇上 不会引起太多人注意
And you're right, we'll attract less attention in town this way.
杰米叔叔?
Uncle Jamie?
去接我的妻子吧
Let's go get my wife.
抱歉,我不是要故意打扰妳
Sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you.
别在意了
Think nothing of it.
他给妳钱了吗? -是的
Did he give you money? -Yes.
一点点
A bit.
叫老妇人来 然后送些棉布过去,好吗?
Call the old besom and send for some holland, why don't you.
是谁?
Who?
托利佛夫人
Mrs. Tolliver.
托利佛夫人
Mrs. Tolliver!
真是的,佛格森夫人
Really, Mrs. Ferguson.
妳真是讨厌死了
You are the most dreadful nuisance.
反正我只是来向佛雷泽夫人致敬
I was just coming to pay my respects to Mrs. Fraser in any case.
佛雷泽夫人,我是托利佛夫人
Mrs. Fraser, I am Mrs. Tolliver.
托利佛夫人
Mrs. Tolliver.
我负责照顾妳 并向妳介绍我们的规矩
I'm to see to your welfare and acquaint you with our custom.
妳每天会拿到一顿饭
You will receive one meal each day,
除非妳想自掏腰包跟一般人
unless you wish to send to the ordinary for more
要更多食物
at your own expense.
我替妳拿个洗脸盆
I will bring a basin for washing
每天一次,妳要自己倒垃圾
once a day, and you will carry your own slops.
去妳的规矩,梅西,她有些钱
Stuff your custom, Maisie. She has some money.
给我们一瓶日内瓦琴酒吧
Fetch us a bottle of geneva.
如果妳一定要说,就跟她说实话
Then if you must, you can tell her what's what.
那麽,一先令
A shilling, then.
妳错过了晚餐,但妳刚来
You've missed supper, but as you've just come,
我会破例,拿点东西给妳
I'll make an allowance and bring you something.
谢谢妳,我饿了
Thank you. I'm famished.
我不用吃东西,谢谢,给我琴酒就好
None for me, thanks. Just the gin.
拜託,能帮我传话给我的家人吗?
Please, could you get a word to my family?
这我做不到,很抱歉
That I cannot do. I'm sorry.
她说是佛雷泽
Fraser, she said.
妳不是凶手吗?
You aren't the, uh… …murderess?
我不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about it.
随妳,欢迎来到妳的新家
As you like. Welcome to your new home, then.
他们说以前是屠宰场
Used to be a slaughterhouse they say.
看起来是
Seems about right.
这裡很豪华
It's grand here, it is.
坐吧
Sit.
坐吧,妳一定累坏了
Sit. You must be bone-tired.
对了,我叫萨蒂
I'm Sadie, by the bye.
克莱儿
Claire.
妳擅长玩牌吗,克莱儿? 知道有种游戏叫吹牛大♥师♥吗?
You, uh, any good at cards, Claire? Know a game called Brag?
我猜,妳是因为玩牌作弊 而被关进来的
Let me guess. You're in here for cheating at cards.
作弊?萨蒂佛格森?才不是呢
Cheat? Sadie Ferguson? Not a bit of it.
伪造
Forgery.
好吧
All right, then.
但不要赌钱
But not for money.
那我们就玩豆子吧?
We'll play for beans then, shall we?
妳在这裡多久了? -差不多一个月
How long have you been in here? - A month, almost.
上一次算是29天
Twenty-nine days by last count.
妳还没受审过?
You haven't had a trial yet?
还没,讚美上帝
No, praise God.
过去两个月没人受审过
Haven't been anybody tried in the last two months.
梅西说法庭已经关了 法官全都跑去躲起来了
Maisie says the court's shut down. All the justices gone into hiding.
那麽这裡也是
So here, too, then.
反正我也不急,亲爱的
I wouldn't be in a hurry, dearie.
如果他们还没审判过妳 他们就不能绞死妳
If they've not tried you, they can't hang you.
但我是无辜的
But I am innocent.
当然了,继续这麽讲吧
'Course you are. You stick to it.
不要让他们逼妳去承认任何事情
Don't let 'em bully you into admitting anything.
我不会的
I won't.
我也不想在监狱裡受苦
I don't want to languish in jail either.
那些法庭现在不开放…
Those courts aren't open now--
应该担心绞刑的是警长
One who should worry about hanging is the sheriff.
我所听到的
What I hear,
一群暴徒可能会来这裡把他给吊死
a mob's liable to come here and string him up.
街上有骚乱
There's unrest in the streets.
叛军让任何忠诚的臣民都置身地狱
The rebels have made it hell for any loyal subject.
妳怎麽了,夫人?
What ails you, mistress?
我不能告诉她是怎麽回事
I could not tell her what it was.
我不能说我知道这场战争会持续多久
Could not say that I knew just how long this war would last,
也不能说法♥院♥可能会在 未来几年持续关闭
that the courts would likely remain closed for years to come,
我们会在没人搭救的情况下 在这裡受苦
and we would languish here without rescue.
感觉像是我把妳扔给狼群一样
Feels like I'm throwing you to the wolves.
我想她们通常被称为“妻子”
I think they're more commonly known as "wives."
没什麽两样
Same difference.
你跟麦克米兰牧师在一起会没事吧?
Are you gonna be okay with Reverend McMillan?
我当然能打理几个士兵
Surely I can handle ministering to a few soldiers.
我现在也是一名老兵了…
I'm a veteran myself now…
类似啦
Sort of.
而且我很坚强
And I'm tough.
我也年少轻狂过…
I had my wayward youth…
抽菸
Smoking.
喝啤酒
Drinking beer. -Wow.
从邮局裡偷糖果
Stealing sweeties from the post office.
有一阵子真是个小罪犯
Quite the wee criminal for a while.
印威内斯的捣蛋鬼
The terror of Inverness.
传教士之子
Son of a preacher man.
不过,我认为麦克米兰牧师 想要测试我的勇气
Still, I think Reverend McMillan wants to test my mettle.
确保我没有太专注在 学习崇高的知识上
Make sure I'm not too focused on the lofty intellectual parts of my studies.
怎麽了?
What is it?
妳真的很明显
There's something written all over your face.
你会对牧师说什麽? 祝好运似乎也不对
What do you even say to a preacher? Break a leg doesn't seem right.
神祝好运?
God luck?
向你们俩问安
Good day to you both.
谢谢妳,麦肯齐夫人
Thank you, Mistress MacKenzie,
感谢妳愿意协助布施
for your willingness to assist with the alms-giving.
尤其是妳只会 和我们在一起待几个星期
Especially since you'll only be with us for a few weeks.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表