剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
只有不属实才算诽谤
Oh, they're only slanderous if untrue.
你决意要让我成为你的敌人吗
Are you determined to make me your enemy?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我需要你成为我的朋友
I need you as my friend,
而且我相信我的友谊
and I trust my friendship,
不管我们地位相差多少
no matter how lowly obtained,
也总比背叛国王
is preferable to a date
与绞刑架约会要好
with the gallows as a traitor to your king.
有没有人告诉过你 你的脖子非常美
Has anyone ever told you you have the most gorgeous neck?
它稳稳地架着你的头颅
It holds your head so prettily.
我真不想看到它们分离
I'd hate to see them parted.
记下来
Mark that.
我不想仓促处理杰米的事
I don't want to be over-hasty about Jamie.
我真的非常喜欢他
I'm really so fond of him.
他真是个勇敢有为的小伙子
He's such a good lad, stout-hearted.
他的冤情应该得到重视
His grievances deserve to be heard.
敬投诉请♥愿♥书
To petitions of complaint.
我很期待帮助你的丈夫
I look forward to helping your husband
恢复他的名誉
to restore his good name.
克莱尔 克莱尔
Claire! Claire!
领主召见你
The laird was asking for ye.
是杜格尔 他刚刚得知他的妻子
It's Dougal. He's just learned that his wife's perished
暴病而亡 他正在发酒疯
from a sudden illness, and he's gone raging drunk.
怎么会这样 发生了什么
How? What happened?
是高烧
A fever, it was.
护工说一天就把她耗死了
The matron just said it consumed her in a day.
就像火一样燃尽了她
Burned her up as if by fire.
卡伦想让我做什么
What does Colum want me to do?
用你的镇静剂安抚那只发狂的野兽
Soothe the mad beast with one of those sedatives of yers.
去死
Die!
退后
Get back!
退后
Get back!
不
No!
你有没有带药来 好让这个蠢货闭嘴
Did ye bring some potion to muzzle this idiot?
带了 有什么能放药的东西吗
Yes. Do you have something to put it in?
她和我结婚的那天
Dire mischance
就交上了厄运
the day she wedded me.
可怜的丫头
Poor lass.
是我的错
It's my fault...
都怪我
All of it.
都是我的错
All my fault!
退后 所有人
Stay back, all of ye...
不然我割掉你们的耳朵
Or I'll slice yer ears!
走开
Away.
不然我让你脑袋分家
Or I'll strike yer head from yer shoulders.
放松 老兄
Easy, man.
我只是想解解渴 好吗
I just--I just seek to slake my thirst, eh?
是啊
Aye, aye, aye.
是啊
Aye.
如果可以 我也想借酒消愁
I'd drown my sorrows if I could.
这会让他安静的
This will quiet him down.
你怎么让他喝下去
How are you going to get him to take it?
你为什么觉得他会拒绝
What makes ye think he'd refuse?
走开
Get off!
别碰我
Get off me!
来啊
Come on!
来啊
Come on!
起来
Get up! Hey!
敬好莫拉
To the fair Maura!
莫拉
Maura.
上帝
Oh, me god...
照顾好她
Watch over her.
是的
Aye.
瞎子都不会觉得她漂亮
Not even a blind man would think she was bonny...
但是她应该嫁给比我更好的男人
but she deserved better than me.
我站不住了
Hard-pressed to stand.
别让他躺在地上
Don't be leaving him lying on the floor there.
抬起他
Lift him up.
看好他
Watch over him.
等他清醒了 我再处理这个愚蠢的醉鬼
I will deal with the sodden fool when he regains sobriety.
小心
Easy.
如果你们把他摔了 我就阉了你们
If ye drop him, I'll have yer balls.
克莱尔
Claire...
你听说莫拉的事了吗
Have ye heard about Maura?
你能相信吗
Can ye believe it?
是的 我听说了
Yes, I've heard.
但是我脸上可不会挂上你那样的笑容
Though it doesn't put the same smile on my face,
如果你是希望这样的话
if that's what you're hoping.
这是个悲剧 毫无疑问
It is a tragedy, no doubt.
愿她的灵魂安息
God rest her soul.
但你难道就不愿给我一点点祝贺吗
But surely ye wouldn't begrudge me a wee bit of celebration?
毕竟 我的祈祷应验了
After all, my prayers have been answered.
你不会真的以为这和
You don't really believe it had anything
你的召唤仪式有关吧
to do with that summoning of yours, do you?
我不知道是有关
I don't know that it did,
还是无关
and I don't know that it did not.
你也不知道
And neither do you.
我知道这是个悲伤的巧合 仅此而已
I know it's a coincidence, a sad one, and nothing more.
爱怎么信随你
Believe what ye will.
现在杜格尔和我能在一起了
Now Dougal and I can be together.
我觉得你丈夫恐怕不会同意
I think your husband might have something to say about that.
麦克唐纳家族的人为什么
What the hell are the MacDonalds
会来拜访桑德林罕姆公爵
doing visiting the Duke of Sandringham?
我不知道我和
I had no idea my acquaintanceship
兰德尔队长的友谊人尽皆知
with Captain Randall was such common knowledge.
我们知道
Well, know it we do.
而且我相信在你的国王的
And I have no doubt it's whispered about
宫殿里也有风言风语
in yer majesty's court, as well.
你的意思是我们的国王 当然了
Our majesty's court you mean, of course.
退下 米诺
Leave us, Minou.
退下
Leave.
该死的兰德尔
Damn that Randall!
我必须承认替他擦屁♥股♥
I must admit that shielding him from the consequences
有时感觉就像全职工作
of his misdeeds sometimes feels like a full-time occupation,
而我厌恶工作
and I loathe work.
我要求你们谨慎处理此事
It will require a good deal of delicacy.
毕竟 我谴责队长时不能引火上身
After all, I must damn the Captain without damning myself.
当然了
Of course.
可以做到
It could be done.
但是 杰米
However, Jamie,
你必须还我人情
favors must be returned in kind.
如果我帮你的忙
If I scrub your back,
我希望你确保我也没有烂摊子
I'd expect you to see that mine was equally spotless.
有人要和我决斗
I've been challenged to a duel.
你是说麦克唐纳家族吗
By the Macdonalds, ye mean?
你看见他们离开了房♥子吗
Ah, you saw them leave the house?
是的 安德鲁·麦克唐纳
Yes, Andrew Macdonald.
说我拖欠债务
Some nonsense about an unpaid debt.
我从来都没法拒绝决斗
I've never been able to turn my back on a game of maw.
可惜我不擅长
Pity I'm not better at it.
总之 这事关荣誉
Anyway, this is an affair of honor.
我们会互相开枪
Shots will be exchanged,
但是我知道没人会受伤
but I understand no one will be hurt.
麦克唐纳家族牵涉其中的话
Mm. When the Macdonalds are involved,
总有流血的可能
there's always a chance that blood will be spilt.
我知道麦克唐纳家族和麦肯齐家族是不共戴天的敌人
Yes, I know the Macdonalds and Mackenzies are sworn enemies,
但这不是家族纷争
but this is not a clan matter.
我会和对方决斗
I myself will be in the line of fire.
我只要求杰米做我的副手
All that I require from Jamie is that he appears as my second.
真遗憾 我选仆人看的是外貌
Alas, my servants are chosen for their beauty,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表