剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
卡伦不出门
Colum doesna travel,
所以拜访那些无法来集♥会♥的佃户和租户的任务就落到了我头上
so visiting the tenants and tacksmen that can't come to the gathering,that falls to me.
你有没有看见你的苏格兰同伙
Have you seen any of your Scottish companions
试图筹钱进行谋反
raise funds for the rebellion?
- 继续婚礼吧 - 为什么杜格尔·麦肯齐
- Let's get on with it. - Why would Dougal MacKenzie
宁愿接受你为自己人
rather adopt you as one of his own
也不愿让我审问你
than allow me to question you?
我想知道你有没有一种药水
I was wondering if you had a potion
能让一个小伙子爱上一个姑娘
that might open a lad's heart to a lassie.
-他叫什么 -霍
- What's his name? - Ha.
霍罗克斯
Horrocks.
我终于有机会洗脱罪名了
There's a chance to get the price lifted from my head.
一个英格兰逃兵说他当时在场
A Redcoat deserter. Claims he was there,
看到了杀死警卫的真正凶手
saw who actually killed the Sergeant.
不用问我也知道这是要去哪里
I knew where we were going without having to ask,
一个我很不幸熟识的人的管辖之下
the province of a man I unfortunately knew all too well.
请你放开我的妻子
I'll thank ye to take your hands off my wife.
你在想什么 小子
Where's your mind, lad?
霍罗克斯在等着呢
Horrocks is waiting.
快点问他
Ask him what you came for.
你已经洗掉了喉咙里的灰尘 霍罗克斯先生
Now that you've washed the dust from your throat, Mr Horrocks,
如果你能告诉我们那晚威廉堡发生了什么 我将不胜感激
I'd be obliged if you'd tell us what happened that night at Fort William.
你是否告诉休·门罗 你看见是谁杀死了警卫
Did you or did you no tell Hugh Munro you saw who shot the sergeant?
我说了
I did.
原谅我 但我已经很久没有喝过这么好的威士忌了
Forgive me, but I haven't tasted fine whisky like that in quite some time.
我想再来一口
Could use another wee nip.
我急切地希望你说出是谁犯了我被诬告的罪
I'm eager that you name the person who committed the crime I was falsely accused of.
你带了休·门罗保证会付的金子吗
Have you the gold Hugh Munro promised you'd pay?
带了
Aye.
先给我
Well, hand it over.
我们再继续谈正事
We'll move on with the business.
先说名字
The name first.
等我把金子拿到手里 就告诉他名字
He'll have it when I have the gold in my hand.
协议是这样的
That was the understanding.
把金子给他
Give him the gold.
我信他的话
I trust his word.
英格兰军队也信过他
The British Army trusted him, too.
可能今天不宜做生意
Perhaps today's not such a good day for business after all.
你是否当逃兵与我们无关 霍罗克斯先生
Whether you deserted is no concern of ours, Mr. Horrocks.
我们很赞许你的行为
We commend ye for it.
我一路前来 是冒了很大风险的 我得躲避英格兰巡逻军
I've come a long way,at considerable danger to myself, eluding Redcoat patrols...
杀死警卫的真正凶手是乔纳森·兰德尔队长本人
The man who shot the Sergeant was Captain Jonathan Randall himself.
虽然黑杰克为人卑鄙恶毒
Ye expect us to believe that a captain,
但你以为我们会相信一名队长会杀自己人吗
even one as vile as Black Jack, would shoot his own man?
你们清楚兰德尔的为人
You know Randall.
这问题你们早有答案了吧
I suppose he can answer that.
我不能拿兰德尔洗脱自己的罪名
I canna use Randall's name to clear my own.
你们要的是名字 我已经告诉你们了
You bargained for a name. A name is what you received.
再见了 伙计们
Good day, lads.
放他走
Let him go.
杰米
Jamie!
杰米
Jamie!
克莱尔
Claire.
我一直看着她 真的
I was minding her, I swear.
-我去方便的功夫 -她人呢
- I went for a piss and... - Where is she?
她肯定是在到处闲逛 等我追上时她就被英格兰军抓走了
She must've wandered off, and when I caught up,the Redcoats had her
她拼命反抗
She was fighting and thrashing about,
但还是被他们带走了 他们往南去了
but they took her. They were headed south.
等等 威廉堡吗
Hold now! Fort William?
我知道你在想什么 孩子 但那是不可能的
I know what's on your mind, lad, but what you're thinking is impossible.
我要去 不管你去不去
I'm going. With or without you.
我和杜格尔必须避免对英格兰驻军采取任何公开行动
Dougal and I must abstain from any open action against the British garrison.
如果我们被抓了 那家族和卡伦面临的后果会是
If we were captured, then the consequences upon the clan and Colum would be...
不 不 恐怕风险太大了
No, no. No, the risk is too great, I'm afraid.
如果有人想和你一起去 我不会阻拦
If any man wants to ride with you, I'll not stop him.
我不乞求任何人的帮助
I'm not beseeching anyone for help,
但我也没有骄傲到拒绝别人的帮助
but I'm also not proud enough to turn it down.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
我今天没什么要忙的
I'm not doing anything special today.
-一场小突袭可能会很有趣 -是很有趣
- A wee raid might be amusing. - Amusing. Aye.
好吧 但你们得注意一些情况
Fine, but there are conditions you will have to heed.
那个英格兰女人呢
Where is the Englishwoman?
我不知道你说谁
I don't know who you mean.
我这位朋友对你的回答不满意
My friend here isna a bit pleased with yer answer.
我发誓 真的不知道
Pray, I don't know.
希望你是真的不知道
Pray that you do.
否则以后就没机会以男儿之身说话了
Or your next words'll be in a lassie's voice.
指挥官办公室里
The commander's office.
在塔里
In the tower.
谢了
Thank you.
鲁珀特
Rupert.
-这是我们唯一的出路 知道吗 -知道
- This will be our only way out. Understand? - Aye.
简单
Easy.
记住奈德的指示
Remember Ned's instructions.
奈德说得好
Fine words from Ned.
你离得足够远 可以放心地诽谤他啊
Far enough away for you to feel safe slandering him.
我不能冒险让整个家族为我们的行为付出代价
I cannot risk the entire clan paying the price for our actions.
是 这样的话 只有我们四个人会被绞死
Aye. This way it's only us four boarheads who'll meet the noose.
是
Aye.
穆塔夫 别等太久了
Murtagh, don't ye wait too long.
不
No!
快救命啊
Somebody help!
救命啊
Help!
请你放开我的妻子
I'll thank ye to take your hands off my wife.
天哪
Good God.
杜格尔·麦肯齐没说你嫁的是一个受过鞭刑的小偷
Dougal MacKenzie neglected to mention that you married the stripe-backed thief.
我的手艺最近看起来怎么样
How's my handiwork looking these days?
非常好
Very well,
毕竟你费了那么大劲
despite your efforts.
你应该不会... 给我看看吧
I don't suppose you'd show me?
看到了你就死定了
Be the last thing you ever saw.
不入虎穴焉得虎子 对吧
Only risk brings the possibility of reward.
一枪打死这个混♥蛋♥ 杰米
Just shoot this bastard, Jamie.
动手吧 开枪打死我 打死我俩
Do. Shoot me. Shoot us both.
惊动整个堡垒的人
And alarm the entire fort of your presence.
看来我们要有观众了 女士
It appears we're to have an audience, madam.
那我们应该尽情享受啊
I think we should endeavour to enjoy ourselves.
我肯定会的
I certainly shall.
现在你把手♥枪♥放在桌子上
Now, put that pistol on the table
让我们开始今晚的欢娱吧
and let us commence with the evening's entertainment.
快
Do it.
慢慢放下
Slowly.
我发誓 你不照做我就杀了她
I will slit her throat, I swear to God.
慢慢来
Slowly.
也没那么难嘛
That wasn't too hard.
退回去
Back you go.
快点
Do it!
离开这儿 杰米
Get out of here, Jamie.
走吧 走
Just go. Go!
都保持冷静
Everyone, keep calm.
放松
Easy does it.
一开始她要你开枪 现在她又要你逃走
First she orders you to fire, now she orders you to flee.
这桩婚事里谁才是男人 弗雷泽
Who is the man in this marriage, Fraser?
我会把你的蛋切掉 我发誓
I will cut off your balls, I swear.
你真是个满口脏话的女人
You are a foul-mouthed scold.
无论如何
For the life of me,
我无法理解男人为什么愿意对一个女人许下誓言
I cannot understand why any man would pledge himself to a woman.
尤其是这种虚伪的荡♥妇♥
Especially such a mendacious slut as this one.
或许你想让你丈夫跟我们一起吗
Would you like your husband to join us maybe?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表