剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
- No, I have not. - You've not heard a single Mackenzie
说起詹姆斯二世党叛国的事吗
speak Jacobite treason?
我要说多少次
How many times must I say it?
我不会信你
I would not believe you
如果你告诉我夜晚漆黑 白天光明
if you told me that night is dark and day is bright.
队长 我被捕了吗
Captain, am I under arrest?
因为如果没有
Because if not,
那我拒绝继续被审讯
then I refuse to submit further to this interrogation.
我会等待托马斯大人的归来
I will await Lord Thomas' return,
不管要等多久
no matter how long it takes.
我把我的命运交给他
I place my fate in his hands.
如果在此期间 你想派人看守我
If you wish to put me under guard in the meantime,
我也不会抗♥议♥
then I shall not protest.
除非我觉得你像所说的那样无辜
You will not leave this room until I am satisfied
否则你不许离开这间房♥
that you are as innocent as you claim to be.
要么你跟我合作
Either you can cooperate with me,
要么我就要被迫使用比谈话更不愉快的手段了
or I shall be forced to use methods less pleasant than talk.
我听说过你的手段 队长
I've heard about your methods, Captain.
你会怎么做 割开我的背部 直至见骨吗
What would you do, lay my back open to the bone?
我明白鞭打对你而言是种乐趣
I understand flogging is something of a sport for you.
恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary.
我非常严肃地对待这种事
I take it very seriously.
我敢肯定 你会很高兴得知
I'm sure you'll be pleased to learn that
你在里奥克城♥堡♥声名远扬
you've earned quite the reputation at Castle Leoch.
别人告诉我 你有次派人对一个可怜的高地小孩
Yes, I'm told that you once administered a hundred lashes
抽打了两百鞭子
upon a hundred lashes to a poor highlander boy.
一个可怜的高地小孩
A poor highlander boy?
如果我没弄错
If I take your meaning,
那孩子是个受到通缉的小偷和凶手
that boy is a wanted thief and murderer.
别人告诉我 他只不过偷了一块面包
I was told he'd merely stolen a loaf of bread.
是杜格尔·麦肯齐告诉你的吗
Did Dougal Mackenzie tell you that?
他当时在场
He was there.
看到了情况
He witnessed it.
之前那小偷就被鞭打过 因为他试图逃跑
The thief had been flogged before for trying to escape.
下士打了他一百鞭子
100 lashes administered by the corporal,
他很会用九尾鞭
a man not without skill in using the cat-o'-nine-tails,
但是那小偷没崩溃
but the thief didn't break.
他一声不吭地接受惩罚
No, he took his punishment without making a single sound.
这对聚集而来的旁观者树立了一个不好的榜样
It set a bad example for the assembled onlookers,
包括士兵和平民
both soldier and civilians,
我不能允许这种对王位的侮辱不受制止
and I could not allow that insult to the crown to pass unchecked,
所以是的
so yes.
我决定再打他一百鞭子
I decided that a further 100 lashes were in order.
快点
Hurry up.
这次 我会亲自动手
This time, I would administer them myself.
我更喜欢在空白画布上动手
I prefer to work on a blank canvas.
这样更能标记出造成的伤害这一过程
It, uh... it makes one more able to mark the progress of the damage inflicted.
你在发抖
You're shaking.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
我害怕你说完话后 我会直接冻死
I'm just afraid I'll freeze stiff afore ye're done talking.
我会让你崩溃的
I will break you.
你见过谁遭受鞭打吗 女士
Have you ever seen a man scourged, Madam?
那场面可不好看
It's never pretty,
想到鞭子抽打在这可怜的小鲜肉上
and the thought of the whip coming down across that pitiful, raw flesh
这让我胃里翻腾 双腿颤抖
made my stomach flutter and my legs shake.
我的确...
I did--
我打算
I had intended
慢慢来
to pace myself.
抽一百鞭子 手臂也挺累的
A hundred lashes is fatiguing to the arm.
这孩子还是不肯喊出来
Again, the boy refused to cry out.
我想知道
I wonder,
他是不是想引起我的同情心
did he hope to stir me to pity?
如果他这么想 就大错特错了
If he did, he was sadly mistaken.
我在
I was--
我在伤害他
I was hurting him.
我能感受到
I could feel it.
我的手臂感受着鞭子的颤抖
The sheer judder of the whip coursing up my arm,
一直颤到了心里
exploding into my heart...
但这孩子还是不肯求饶
but the boy would not beg for mercy.
他不肯求饶
The boy would not beg.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
够了吗 够了吗
Is that enough? Is that enough?
然后情况变了
And then something changed.
我的一个手下像女人一样昏倒了
One of my men fainted like a woman,
人们发出了嘲笑
and the crowd barked in laughter.
肃静
Silence!
我想 就是在那一刻 我决定
I think it was in that moment that I determined
让他的伤口深至入骨
to bleed him to the bone.
世界突然缩小到我的手臂和他的背
The world suddenly narrowed down to my arm and his back,
鞭子是我们之间的纽带
the whip connecting us both.
笑声变了
The laughter changed,
一开始是喘气 后来是呜咽
first to gasps, then to sobs.
人群不忍♥直视这一幕
The crowd, they had to look away.
他们吓坏了
They were horrified.
十足的傻瓜
Blind fools.
我觉得他们能看见的就是恐怖
I think all they could see was the horror.
我能看见美感
I-I could see the beauty.
我看见了真♥相♥
I saw the truth.
那孩子和我
That boy and I...
我们在创造杰作
we were creating a masterpiece.
精美
An exquisite,
血腥的杰作
bloody masterpiece.
那是我见过的最美的东西
It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
谎言无法伪造真♥相♥的力量
The truth carries a weight that no lie can counterfeit.
我向你保证过 我会对你坦白心声
I promised that I would reveal myself to you, and...
我坦白了
I have.
是的
Yes.
我相信你
I believe you have.
你肯定觉得我是禽兽
You think me a monster, no doubt.
可能如此
It could be so.
你还在乎我的想法
The fact that you care what I think
这让我觉得你的灵魂还有一丝希望
gives me some hope yet for your soul.
我知道一件事 女士
I know one thing, Madam.
我不再是过去的那个人了
I am not the man I once was.
我来到苏格兰 是为了履行士兵的职责
I came to Scotland to fulfill a soldier's responsibility,
为国王效忠 保家卫国
to serve my king, and protect my country.
但是...
Instead...
我发现自己看守着一群肮脏愚昧的人们
I find myself the watchman of a squalid, ignorant people
他们倾向于基本的迷信和暴♥力♥
prone to the basest superstition and violence.
我的内心开始变得黑暗
The darkness has grown within me.
我憎恨这一世界
A hatred for the very world itself.
我发现我自己做着这种事
I find myself doing such things,
满手沾血的事情
reddish work,
直到我再也认不出我成为了什么样的人
until I no longer recognize the man I have become.
你并不是第一个被战争改变了的士兵
You're not the first soldier to be changed by combat.
你能承认这一点
The fact that you can admit to it is
是另一个有希望的迹象
yet another hopeful sign.
什么希望
Of what?
你说过你内心深处是一个正直的人
You say that buried within is a decent man,
你依然能分辨是非
a man that can still choose right over wrong.
我相信善良的你依然存活
I believe that part of you lives still.
这样想就太好了
It would be pretty to think so.
你没法撤销做过的事情
You cannot undo the things you've done,
但现在赢回人性还不算晚
but it is not too late to win back your humanity.
你可以选择成为你希望成为的人
You can choose to be the man you wish to be.
你觉得有天我可能会
Do you think it possible that one day I might
盯着自己的倒影 同时不觉得嫌恶吗
gaze upon my own reflection and not be filled with loathing?
我相信
I believe,
有你这样的洞察力和自知之明的人
a man with your insight and self-knowledge
想做什么都能做到
can do whatever he wants.
黑杰克兰德尔的复兴
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表