剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我还能选什么呢
How will I ever choose?
但你必须选
But choose you must.
首先 你必须向我低头
First, you must give me your surrender.
不要做错事
And make no mistake,
在你离世之前 我会让你投降的
I will have your surrender before you leave this world.
克莱尔 我们到处都找了 没有地图
Claire, we've looked all over. There's no map.
我们要不知道他被关在哪儿 钥匙又有什么用
Well, what good are keys if we don't know where he's being held?
姑娘 我们没时间了
Lass, we don't have the time!
只需要再给我几分钟
I just need a few more minutes!
我想来看看你 比彻姆女士
Thought I'd check in on you, Mrs. Beauchamp,
以确保你...
make sure you're--
把他绑上 藏起来
Tie him up and hide him somewhere.
如果运气好 在警钟响之前
With a bit of luck I'll be able to find Jamie
我会找到杰米
before the alarm is sounded.
等等我 我跟你一起去
Wait for me, I'll come with you.
不
No.
如果我被抓了 可以说
If I get caught, I can say that...
你跟看守吵起来了 我跑出来找帮手
you quarreled with the jailor and I fled for help.
那我跟大门守卫说什么
Well, what will I tell them at the gate?
跟他们说我派你出去给弗莱彻爵士买♥♥点礼物
Tell them that I sent you out to get a gift for sir Fletcher.
记住 你是为一位出身高贵的英格兰女士服务的
Remember, you work for an English woman of noble birth.
那你记住 你只有不到一小时时间
And you remember, ye've got less than an hour
然后弗莱彻爵士就回来了
before sir Fletcher returns.
跟我在监狱后的树林碰头
Meet me in the woods behind the prison.
我们会等着你
We'll be waiting for you.
也祝你好运 姑娘
Good luck to you, too, lass.
-杰米 -是谁
- Jamie? - Who's there?
你在吗
Are you there?
我可以做你的杰米 姑娘
I'll be yer Jamie, lass.
把我带走吧
Come and get me.
放我们出去 姑娘
Let us out, lass.
等等 回来
Wait, come back.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie!
谁知道我在哪里能找到杰米·弗雷泽
Does anyone know where I would find Jamie Fraser?
从布洛克·图拉克来的
...Of Broch Tuarach.
这里没有 你往底下找找吧
Not in here. Try down below.
他们把受绞刑都算仁慈的人关在那里
That's where they keep those of us that hanging's too good for.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我不会投降
I won't surrender.
不会向你
To you,
也不会向任何人
or any man.
我得承认
I have to admit.
如果你投降了 我内心会有一些失望
There is a part of me that would be crestfallen if you did.
你知道每个人都能被打倒
You know that every man can be broken.
那没什么可惭愧的
It's truly nothing to be ashamed of.
能让我看看你的背吗
Will you show me your back?
如果能让你住嘴的话
If it'll stop yer talking.
可以吗
May I?
你才是被打倒的那个
You're the broken one.
你才每晚都会看到我的脸
Ye're the one that sees my face every night.
蠢货
Idiot.
你可能会杀了他的
You could've killed him.
让他站起来
Get him up.
赶紧 蠢狗 让他站起来
Do it, dog! Get him up.
我真的希望让你免受绞刑
I'd truly hoped to spare you the noose.
按住他的手腕
Hold his wrist.
按住他的手腕
Hold his wrist!
我要是你 就把指头伸平
I would lay it flat, if I were you.
你为什么非逼我用这种糟糕的方式对你呢
Why do you force me to treat you in such an abominable way?
你为什么非得选择再剩下的几小时生命里
Why do you choose to spend the few hours left to you
当个悲惨的残废呢
as a miserable cripple?
为什么要逼我伤你
Why do you force me to hurt you?
你比这强得多
You're better than this.
醒过来 看着我
Wake up. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
好了
There.
你醒了
There you are.
好
Yes...
好的 好的
yes, yes!
很好
Yes.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel that?
不 我会杀了你
No...I'll kill you...ah...
能感觉到吗
Can you feel that? Shh, shh, shh, shh.
没关系
It's all right.
现在可以得到你了
Could take you right now.
不
No.
我不会屈从于粗俗的激♥情♥
I will not give in to coarse passion.
只要你不再抗拒我
If you'd only stop resisting me,
我可以让你轻松很多
I could make this so much easier for you.
我是来帮你的 别反抗我
I'm here to help you. Don't fight me.
杰米
Jamie?
杰米
Jamie!
克莱尔 你怎么...
Claire, how did you--
你得赶紧走
You must leave.
兰德尔很快就会回来
Randall will be coming back soon.
兰德尔在这儿
Randall is here?
天呐
My god...
他对你做了什么
What has he done to you?
你必须离开
But you must leave.
不 我不能丢下你
No. Not without you.
跟我说话 杰米
Talk to me, Jamie.
醒醒
Wake up!
杰米
Jamie.
你必须保持清醒
You must stay awake.
我们要一起离开这里
We're going to walk out of here together.
保持清醒
Stay with me.
你真是擅长
You truly have a gift
在最意想不到的时刻出现
for showing up at the most unexpected times.
你这禽兽
You beast.
你可以说得更狠点
You can do better than that.
你这该死的虐待狂
You fucking sadistic piece of shit!
我应该在威廉堡趁你昏迷倒地时
I should have slit your throat when you were laying unconscious
就割了你的喉
at Fort William.
没错
Yes.
我知道你迟早会后悔那一个
I'm afraid you will come to regret that
小小的善举
small act of humanity.
你不懦弱
You're no coward.
这点我承认
I will grant you that.
和你丈夫是绝配
A fit match for your husband,
这是我能给你的最高恭维了
and I cannot give you a better compliment than that.
努力的汗水
The sweat of exertion.
厉害
Bravo.
这边 这扇门是开着的
This way. This door's open.
你们怎么敢在我讯问时打断我
How dare you interrupt me while I'm conducting an interrogation?
请原谅 队长
Begging your pardon, captain,
但是我们有理由相信 今天早些时候
but we have reason to believe that earlier today,
那个女人参与了劫狱
that woman there was involved in an escape attempt.
现在你们找到她了 恭喜
Well, now you found her. Congratulations.
但是因为那就是她想解救的囚犯
But since that is the prisoner she had hoped to free,
你们可以看到 搜索现在可以结束了
you can see the--the search can now be called off.
求你们了 一定要带我去见弗莱彻爵士
Please, you must take me to Sir Fletcher.
他必须知晓这里发生了什么
He needs to be made aware of what's going on in here.
求你们了
Please.
队长是否同意我们拘留这个女人
Will the captain allow us to take the woman into custody?
不 不 他不同意
No. No, he will not.
这个女人阴谋反叛国王陛下
This woman is involved in a rebel plot against his majesty.
-天佑吾王 -天佑吾王
- God save the king. - God save the king!
告诉你们的指挥官 情况在我的掌控中
You tell your commander I have the situation well in hand.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表