剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Make yourself at home.
-你觉得是男孩吗 -嗯
- So you think it's a boy? - Yeah, I think so.
邓肯
Duncan.
娶老婆了啊
Married now?
是的 领主
Aye, my laird.
邓肯 你只还了一半钱
Duncan, this is but half of what ye owe.
抱歉 可是我们家有头牛两个月前病死了
Apologies, but we lost one of our cows to sickness two months ago.
可以下季度再还
Well, ye can settle up next quarter,
到那时你手头应该会宽裕些了
when I'm certain things'll be better.
感谢您的理解和仁慈
I appreciate your understanding and mercy.
这不算仁慈
Not mercy at all.
你父亲是个好人
Yer father was a good man.
当我还是孩子时 他就在此耕耘
Farmed this land when I was but a bairn.
钱给我
Give me that.
我不会在你有困难的时候
I'll no squeeze the last penny from you
榨干♥你♥的最后一分钱
when times are hard.
我父亲如此 我也一样
That was my father's view. Mine as well.
谢谢您 领主
Thank ye, my laird.
衷心感谢您
Thank ye, kindly.
好了 下一位
All right, who's next?
真好看
It's so pretty.
薰衣草不错 我喜欢用它提炼精油
The lavender's great. I like to make an oil from it.
晚上可以把精油涂在手腕上 像这样
You put it on your wrists at night, like this.
干杯 伙计们
Cheers, boys.
把它放回去 你个无♥耻♥的小杂种
You put that back, you cheeky wee bastard.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们应该没见过面
I don't believe we've met.
我是克莱尔·弗雷泽 布洛克·图拉克夫人
Claire Fraser, Lady Broch Tuarach.
我知道你是谁
I ken fine who you are.
我说了 这没你的份
I told you there'd be none fer you.
麦饼还有很多呢
There are plenty of bannocks.
他们说他娶了个英格兰人
They said he'd gone and married a Sassenach.
没错
That's correct.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I be of some assistance?
这小子只需要学会听话
Boy's just got to learn to do what he's told.
也许可以让我带他一会儿
Then maybe I can take him off your hands for a few minutes.
-为什么 -这样你就可以尽兴玩乐
- What for? - So you can enjoy yourself
不用总是看着他
without having to watch him.
跟你朋友好好玩玩
Join your friends.
别给他灌输
Just don't be filling his head
英格兰人油嘴滑舌的那一套
with any of that English claptrap.
你老实点
And you behave.
没事了
It's all right.
我们去厨房♥好吗
Maybe we should go to the kitchen,
给你找点吃的
find you something to eat, okay?
我想我们能找到比麦饼还好吃的东西
I think we can find you something tastier than bannocks.
这是怎么了
What have we here then?
珍妮
Jenny...
他父亲对他很粗暴
His father was being very rough with him.
后背疼吗
Is your back sore?
我们该给他洗洗 再给他吃点好的
We should get him cleaned up and something tasty to eat.
这是谁干的
Who did that?
不用你操心
Not for you to worry about.
克鲁克太太会给你找点吃的
Mrs. Crook will get you a wee bite.
是他父亲 我看见他在外面打他
It was his father. I saw him beat him outside.
麦克纳布
Macnab?
-是啊 我记得他 -打扰一下 夫人
- Yeah, I remember him. - Excuse me, mistress.
领主 来跟我喝一杯吧
M'laird, will you take a drink with me?
我们就不管管吗
Shouldn't we do something about it?
杰米
Jamie?
晚安 领主
Good night, m'laird!
不用担心我
Don't you worry about me.
大象都比你坐得轻巧
I've seen elephants sit down with less impact.
麻烦说英语
English, please.
英格兰人
Sassenach,
你现在是苏格兰人了 该学学盖尔语
now ye're a Scot, ye should work on yer Gaelic.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
跟麦克纳布出去了
Out with Macnab.
我想跟他讲理来着 结果到了最后
I tried to reason with him, but in the end I had to
还是得教他虐待和惩罚的区别
show him the difference between abuse and discipline,
用拳头
Huh, with these.
我跟他说 "罗纳德
Then I said to him, "Ronald,
"要是再让我发现你伤害你儿子
"If I ever see any evidence of yer harming your wee laddie,
你就得给布洛克·图拉克领主一个交代"
you'll have to answer to Laird Broch Tuarach,"
就是我
That's me. Huh.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
杰米 你一身酒气
Jamie, you reek.
你真见过大象吗
You've actually seen an elephant?
是的 还骑过一头
Yes. Rode one, too.
你一定要
Ye'll have to--
给我讲讲这事
to tell me all about it.
要犬毛吗[醒酒液]
Hair of the dog?
我觉得我需要一整只猎犬
I think I may need the whole hound.
伊恩说你昨天没有收租
Ian tells me ye didna collect the rents yesterday.
今年很艰难 你自己说的
It's been a hard year, as ye said yerself.
作为领主 我决定减轻一下佃户的负担
As laird, I decided to give my tenants some ease.
等我们入不敷出 整块领地破产以后
And how easy do ye suppose yer tenants will be when
你觉得那些佃户会有多轻松
the whole estate goes under because we canna make ends meet?
也许我们应该延期谈这事
Perhaps we should postpone this
等他舒服一点...
till he's feeling a little--
而且你又给我们添了一口人
And ye've saddled us with another mouth to feed.
你在说什么呢 珍妮
What're ye on about, Jenny?
罗比·麦克纳布
Rabbie Macnab.
他父亲把他赶了出来 拜你所赐
His father threw him out, thanks to you.
他说"既然杰米认为他能当个更好的父亲
He said, "If Jamie Fraser thinks he can be a better father,
那么他一定付得起他的抚养费"
he can damn well pay for his upkeep."
珍妮 他只是想帮助那个男孩
Jenny, he was only trying to help the boy out,
干净的衣服和薄饼并不能阻止
and clean clothes and bannocks aren't going to stop the boy
那个男孩被打
from being beaten.
你以为你们走过
Do ye think life just started
那扇门的时候 人生才开始的吗
when the two of you walked through that door?
罗比的祖母和我正在努力让罗纳德的姐姐
Rabbie's granny and I were working on Ronald's sister
收养那个男孩
to take the boy.
你掏出拳头之前就没有考虑过
Did ye not even consider talking to me before
先和我谈谈吗
you pulled out yer fists?
你觉得父亲会这样处理吗
Do ye think that's how father would have handled things?
我现在是这块领地的领主
I am the laird of this estate now,
我不需要和我的妹妹讨论如何治理这里
and I do not need to discuss the running of it with my sister.
请您原谅 布洛克·图拉克领主
Beggin' yer pardon, laird Broch Tuarach.
克鲁克太太
Mrs. Crook!
是的 领主
Yes, my laird?
这块面包尝起来就像鹅卵石做的
This bread tastes like it was made with pebbles.
磨坊无法♥正♥常运作
The mill's not working properly.
我们不得不用手磨面粉
We had to grind the flour by hand.
对此做了什么事吗
What's being done about it?
女士... 莫瑞太太...
The mistress... Mrs. Murray...
派我去找了戴维·麦克安德鲁斯修磨坊
Had me send for Davy McAndrews to fix the mill.
我亲自处理吧
I'll deal with it myself.
情况如何
How's it looking?
如果水轮在转就好多了
It'd be a damn sight better if the wheel were turning.
水闸下面一定被东西卡住了
There must be something stuck under the sluice.
我必须下去 试试能不能撬松
I'm gonna have to go down, see if I can pry it loose.
什么
What?
但是
But...
杰米
Jamie...
你会冻死的
You'll freeze to death.
很有可能
Most likely.
至少你在我的守灵式上能提供像样的薄饼了
At least ye'll be able to serve decent bannocks at my wake.
见鬼
Oh. Cack!
克鲁克夫人说那个愚蠢的笨蛋来了这里
Mrs. Crook told me the stupid fool had come up here.
珍妮
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表