剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
In a hospital. Thank ye, Mr. Mactavish.
42年他们突袭布拉格时我也在西里西亚
Now, I was in Silesia in '42 when they stormed Prague.
弗朗茨还没缓过神来我们就
We took that fortress before Francis Stephen
拿下那个要塞了
knew what hit him.
"绝不被活捉"
"Never be taken alive."
有胆识
How daring.
没有什么比敌人还没来得及装弹
There's nothing like charging into the guns
我们就进行了第一次齐射
after that first volley before the enemies
然后努力装弹♥药♥更爽的了
get a chance to reload.
是啊
Aye.
对敌人当头一剑简直大快人心
And a sword to the head puts a good end to the second.
原来我们还是老战友啊
So you're an old colleague.
奇怪
Curious...
我跟伊恩一起谈过很多打仗时的故事
'cause I've traded a lot of army tales with Ian,
但他从未提起过你
and he's never mentioned you.
-我肯定说过吧 -你绝对没说过
- I'm sure I must have. - No, I'm sure you didn't.
如果你们俩不是每回都喝得烂醉
If you two weren't so deep into the drink,
肯定都会记得吧
I'm sure you'd remember.
敬幸福快乐长久的生活
Here's to a long life and a merry one,
死得痛痛快快 简简单单
a quick death and an easy one,
美女在此 诚恳之妇
a pretty girl and an honest one,
酒之好坏 酣畅淋漓
a stiff whiskey and another one.
是啊
Aye.
-你们要待多久 -几天吧
- How long are you staying? - A few days.
明天还会有几个人来
I have a few more men arriving tomorrow.
我们在计划大事
We are planning something big.
如果你们感兴趣 我之后可以告诉你们
I'll tell you about it after if you're interested.
不过我有匹马瘸了
In the meantime, one of my horses has turned up lame.
需要上马掌
Needs shoeing.
早上我得去找工匠
I'll need to see the smithy in the morning.
我帮你看看吧
I'll take a look at him for ye.
-我对马在行 -是吗
- I'm good with horses. - Aye.
我们可不想让什么妨碍了你们的行程
And we wouldn't want anything to keep ye from yer travels.
那就谢谢你了
I'll take ye up on yer offer.
厨师真是好手艺
Our compliments to the cook.
但如果我再多吃一口
But if I take another bite,
就要跟猪一起睡猪圈里了
I'll be sleeping in the mud pen with the swine.
南边小屋里有给大家用的毯子
There are extra blankets for ye in the south cottage
还有新铺的干草
and fresh hay.
你拿了伊恩的烟抽啊
I see ye helped yerself to Ian's tobacco.
虽然是好烟
Fine tobacco it is...
但你抽真是浪费了
Too fine for the likes of you.
来
Yeah, shh.
罗比
Rabbie.
给我拿钉钳来 伙计
Fetch me the pincers, a bhalaich.
这只蹄子脓肿了
An abscess.
难怪他瘸了
No wonder he turned up lame.
这都多久没给他钉掌了
When was the last time you had him shod?
快点修补好
Just get it mended.
起火了
Fire!
起火了
Fire!
我帮你们吐点口水吧
I'll pish on it for ye.
起火了
Fire!
起火了
Fire!
好 再来
Aye. More.
起火了
Fire!
他们家招待你们
This family's taken ye in,
供你们吃住
given ye food, shelter.
你们该心存点感激吧
You might want to show some gratitude.
你该记住谁手里有枪
And you might want to remember who has the pistol here.
住手
Stand down!
住手
Stand down!
都住手
All of ye.
快滚 滚
Go on, get out of here. Go on!
抱歉引起了骚乱
My apologies for the stramash.
他们是好人 只是有点粗俗
They're good lads. They're just a wee bit coarse.
他们不像我们一样参过军
And they didna have the army like we did, aye.
我在努力教导他们
I'm trying to school them.
祝你好运
Good luck to ye.
我正需要你这样的人
You know, I could use a man like you,
不止会打架斗殴
not just a bonnie fighter...
而是一个战士
a warrior.
我这辈子受够打仗了
I've done enough fighting in my life.
我现在安定下来了
I'm settled now.
如果你改变主意 尽管找我
You let me know if ye change yer mind.
布莱恩 卢卡斯
Bhrain! Lucais!
终于来了
It's about time.
我都开始怀疑您不会出现
Beginning to think ye weren't gonna grace us
来给我们祝福了 霍罗克斯先生
with your presence, Mr. Horrocks.
你们认识吗
You two lads know each other?
我想是的
I thought so.
但你们死人脸的苏格兰人在我看来都长得一样
But you tom-faced Scots all look the same to me.
我们去喝一杯吧
Let's get a drink.
但他知道英格兰人在通缉你
But he knows there's a price on your head.
是的
Aye.
他是英军逃兵
Traitor to the British.
他抢劫杀害苏格兰人绝不手软
He's got no problem robbing and killing Scots.
他不会保密太久
He won't stay quiet for long.
他干嘛要保密呢
Why would he stay quiet at all?
他肯定有什么想要的东西
Surely there must be something he wants.
我以为我们在拉里布洛克会很安全
Lallybroch was the one place I thought we'd be safe.
我不该回来的
I should never have come home.
别那么说
Don't say that.
不管发生什么事 我们都会解决
Whatever happens, we'll handle it...
不计代价
no matter the cost.
你看到这个了吗
Now, you see here?
奇泽姆家族的土地边界在弗雷泽家土地西边
The Chisholm land borders the Fraser's land to the west,
奇泽姆家的收租人明天
And the Chisholm rent party will be traveling
会从这里穿过
through this pass tomorrow.
最好的攻击地点在洛哈伯桥 骑马一天到
Our best shot's Lochaber bridge, a day's ride.
我们在他们刚过桥时袭击
We take 'em just after they cross under the bridge.
那地方很合适打埋伏
That's a fine spot for an ambush.
你觉得他们收获会不少
And they'll be flush, ye say?
对 他们的袋子
Aye. Ah, their sacks will be
会装满金币和货品
the fullest with coin and goods.
洗完这些 咱们该补东西了
After this, we've got the mending.
你会针线活吗
Ye any good with a needle?
我缝过的伤口比衣服多
Well, I've stitched more wounds than clothes,
但我愿意试试
but I'll give it a whirl.
杰米 你没脑子吗
Jamie, have ye no sense?
你看你把你姑妈的裙子弄得
Look what you've done to your auntie's skirt.
没关系 我不介意
It's all right. I don't mind.
我介意 克鲁克太太
Well, I mind. Mrs. Crook.
我带他回屋子里
I'll take him back to the house
吃点面包和蜂蜜
for a bit of bread and honey.
处理家务的时候
Be nice to get some chores done
身边没小孩胡闹好多了
without a bairn under my feet.
有时候我都不能独自上厕所
Some days I can scarce go to the privy alone.
但他很快就会有个小♥弟♥弟♥一起玩了
But soon he'll have a wee brother to play with.
你怎么知道不会是妹妹呢
How do you know it's not a sister?
我从没晨吐过
Well, I've had no morning sickness
喜欢吃咸的 而且怀的位置很低
and a taste for salty food, and I'm carrying low,
跟怀小杰米时一样
same as wee Jamie.
是个男孩 肯定是
It's a boy, all right.
你有兄弟姐妹吗
You have siblings?
没有 我是独女
No, I'm an only child.
男人有兄弟是好事
Well, it's good for a man to have a brother.
天花夺走威利时 杰米只有8岁
Jamie was only eight when we lost Willie to smallpox.
他说伊恩就像是他的兄弟一样
He said Ian's been like a brother to him.
是的
Aye, he is.
威利走后 他俩好得跟一个人似的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表