剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
现在出去
Now get. Out.
搜搜她有没有武器
Search her for weapons.
我本想自己来 但我今天没兴趣玩婊♥子♥
Do myself, I'm not in the mood for cunt today.
可是我猜马雷应该愿意带你
But I imagine Marley here would like to entertain you,
去他的住处私下玩玩
privately in his quarters.
你不想看吗
You wouldn't prefer to watch?
我虽然有一些不同寻常的嗜好
I may have what are called "Unnatural" tastes,
但是我也有自己的审美原则
but I do have some aesthetic principles.
你是一位非常美丽的女人
You are a very lovely woman,
尽管长了条毒舌
shrewish tongue not withstanding.
我想看你和马雷做吗
Do I want to see you with Marley?
不
No.
我觉得我不想看
I don't think I do want to watch that.
好了 醒来 我们需要你清醒
Right, wake up. Your presence is required.
天啊
Oh, christ.
你在看吗
Are you watching?
住手
Stop!
你得开出更好的条件
Make me a better offer.
我归你了
Have me.
让她安全离去 我任你摆布
Let her go in safety and you can have me.
我不会挣扎 你可以为所欲为
I won't struggle. You, you can do what you wish.
杰米 不
Jamie, no.
我向你保证
You have my word.
那么 现在是信任的问题了
So... it becomes a matter of trust.
一言为定
Your word for mine.
是的
Aye.
你允许我简单测验一下你的诚意吗
Will you allow me a brief test of your sincerity?
住手
Don't!
你的手 放在桌子上
Your hand. Lay it upon the table.
不 废了的那只
No, the ruined one.
不
No!
别那样做
Don't do it!
让她闭嘴 不然要你好看
Silence her, or I will.
克莱尔 拜托了
Claire, please.
不 不
No, no!
克莱尔 不 嘘
Claire, no! No, shh.
我还没开始呢
I haven't even begun.
现在吻我
Now kiss me.
带她走
Take her away.
这个瞬间我们将铭记一生
We will remember this moment for the rest of our lives.
带她走
Take her away.
不
No.
不 不
No, no!
求求你 让我道别
I beg you, let me say good-bye!
我不能丢下你
I can't leave you!
你能的 照我说的做
Yes, you will. Do as I say.
我爱你
I love you.
我很快回来
I shall return shortly.
走吧
Walk.
我最近听说了一条关于你的惊人传闻
I recently heard an extraordinary rumor about you.
在克兰斯缪尔举♥行♥了一场审判
There was a trial held at Cranesmuir.
你被指控为女巫
You were accused of being a witch.
是的
Yes.
我是女巫
Witch I am.
我诅咒你
And I curse you.
我用巫术诅咒你 杰克·兰德尔
I curse you with knowledge, Jack Randall.
我会告诉你
I give you
你死亡的时刻
the hour of your death.
乔纳森·沃弗顿·兰德尔
Jonathan Wolverton Randall.
1705年9月3日生
Born September 3rd, 1705.
死于...
Dies...
她平安离开了吗
She's away safe?
是的 我向你保证
Yes. You have my word.
这是杰作
It's a masterpiece.
感觉怎么样
How does it feel,
还活着
to be alive,
但是身上这么多肉都死了
yet wear so much dead flesh?
我们能开始吗
Shall we begin?
穆塔夫
Murtagh!
威利
Willie!
穆塔夫
Murtagh!
有人吗
Anybody?
闭嘴 女人
You shut your gob, woman.
想把英格兰军人引来吗
Ye wanna bring the redcoats down on us?
我们必须回去救他
We have to go back for him.
都天黑了 那些闲人还没有回来
Pitch dark, and those idlers still haven't returned.
克莱尔·弗雷泽
Claire Fraser,
这是马库斯·麦克兰诺克爵士
this is Sir Marcus MacRannoch,
我们家族的一个忠诚朋友
a loyal friend to our clan.
我们在他家避难
This is his home we're sheltering in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们现在正需要忠诚的朋友
We could use a loyal friend right now.
告诉我
Tell me,
你能召集多少人
how many men can you muster?
从温特沃斯监狱救出你丈夫
To rescue yer husband from Wentworth Prison?
可以的话就在今晚
Tonight if possible.
最晚在明天早上
Or tomorrow morning at the very latest.
一个也不行
None.
这意味着英格兰军人之后会过来
For it means risking the redcoats coming around afterwards,
将埃尔德里奇的家夷为平地
and leveling Eldridge house to the ground.
不行 女士 我很抱歉
No lass, I'm sorry.
我可以提供临时避难所
Temporary shelter I can offer ye,
但我不会让我的家人或者自己身处险境
but I'll no put my family or myself in jeopardy.
我可以付你钱
I can pay you.
我不会让你们白白冒生命危险
I wouldn't ask your men to risk their lives for nothing.
半打的话我们就有机会一搏
A half dozen or so would give us a fighting chance.
一打我们的机会就更大了
A dozen would give us an even better chance.
你从哪里弄来的 女人
Where did you get these, woman?
你说你叫弗雷泽吗
Fraser, ye say your name was?
没错
That's right.
我丈夫在结婚之夜送我的
My husband gave them to me on our wedding night,
如果你帮我们 那这就归你了
they're yours, if you'll help us.
是这样吗
Did he indeed?
艾伦的儿子
Ellen's son?
你丈夫是艾伦·麦肯齐的儿子
Your husband is Ellen Mackenzie's son?
是的
Aye,
如果你看到他 就会知道这一点
and ye'd ken it if ye saw him.
他跟她很像
He's the spit of her.
这是我作为结婚礼物送给艾伦·麦肯齐的
I gave these to Ellen Mackenzie, as a wedding gift.
我经常想象着这串项链戴在她美丽的脖子上的样子
I've thought of them so often around her bonny neck.
我想知道她带着项链时想到过我没有
I wonder if she ever thought of me while wearing them.
现在这是你的了
So, they're yours now.
你好好地戴着它
You wear them in good health.
如果你帮我救回我丈夫
I'd stand a better chance of doing that
我那样做的机会会更大
if you'd help me get my husband back.
我明白了
Ah, I see.
但我不明白的是怎么能做到
But what I canna see is how it can be done.
楼上睡这我妻子和我们的三个孩子
I have a wife and three bairns asleep upstairs.
我必须保护他们
I must look to their protection.
我愿意为艾伦的孩子做点什么
Aye, I would do a bit for Ellen's lad.
但你要求的有点过分了
But it's a bit much you ask.
那就只有我们五个了
Well, that just leaves the five of us.
我们必须去
It'll have to do.
我知道该怎么进去
I know how to get us inside.
我敞开了监狱的后门
I left a door open at the rear of the prison.
开着的门可不算计划 姑娘
An open door is nay a plan, lass.
有人吗
Anyone?
我很不高兴地说...
It gives me no pleasure to say such--
阿布索伦
Absalom!
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表