剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
明天一早重新开庭
We shall reconvene in the morning.
奈德
Ned.
你们的处境很危险
There's grave danger afoot.
你觉得我们会怎么样
What do you think are our prospects?
经过今天的审理 我打赌我们还有机会
After today, I wager we stand a chance.
-卡伦派你来帮我吗 -不是
- Did Colum send you to help me? - Oh, no.
事实上 他不会乐意我来
In fact, he would not look favorably upon me being here.
我被逮捕和他有关吗
Did he have something to do with my arrest?
奈德
Ned?
给 带上这壶威士忌
Here, take this usquebaugh, water of life.
晚上能帮你暖暖身子
It'll keep you warm tonight.
酒壶给我
Pass me that flask.
他真是个怪人 不是吗 那个奈德·高恩
He's a queer fellow, isn't he, that Ned Gowan?
他看上去确实很乐观
Well, he certainly seems optimistic.
你还是不明白 对吧
You still don't understand, do you?
他们决意杀了我们
They mean to kill us.
今朝有酒今朝醉吧 克莱尔
Drink tonight, Claire...
明天咱们就会被烧成灰了
For tomorrow our ashes will be scattered to the four winds.
我很好奇
I am curious.
你是看上了杜格尔
Was it Dougal you were after...
还是看上了他的地位和财产
or his position and money?
我有很多钱
Oh, I had plenty of money.
我知道亚瑟把保管票♥据♥和纸钞的钥匙藏在哪
I knew where Arthur kept the keys to his papers and notes.
他写得一手好字
Man wrote a fair hand.
伪造他的签名很容易
It was easy enough to forge his signature.
过去两年 我陆续拿过
I managed to divert near on 1,000 pounds
将近一千英镑
over the last two years.
你偷他的钱 为什么
You stole his money? Why?
为了苏格兰
For Scotland.
什么叫"为了苏格兰"
What do you mean "For scotland"?
我梦想美王子查理登基
I dream of our Bonny Prince Charlie,
复辟斯图尔特王朝
a Stuart king back on the throne.
你是个詹姆斯二世党人
You're a bloody Jacobite.
所以你和杜格尔是因政♥治♥在一起的
So it's politics that brought you and Dougal together.
是的
Aye.
他是我遇见过的唯一合适的伴侣
He's the only man I ever met who could be my proper match.
你该知道他不是什么忠诚的男人
You are aware that he's not exactly the most faithful man?
你觉得我会在意吗
Do you think I mind?
他就喜欢沾花惹草
He's got an eye for the lasses.
卡伦为麦肯齐家族而战
Colum fights for the Mackenzies.
杜格尔为麦金农家族 麦克弗森家族
Dougal fights for the Mackinnons, the Macphersons,
奇泽姆家族 卡梅隆家族
the Chisholms, the Camerons,
为所有家族 为苏格兰而战
all of the clans, all of Scotland.
他是只雄狮
The man's a lion.
天啊
God...
你真的很爱这个混♥蛋♥
You actually love the bastard.
随便你怎么说
Your words, not mine.
尽管卡伦命令他走
Though Colum ordered him to go...
他就这么走了
and off he went.
我很抱歉 格列斯
I'm so sorry, Geillis.
别
Don't be.
想都别想
Don't you dare.
如果真起义了 我知道我帮上了忙
Come the rising, I shall know I helped.
不管检验者怎么做
Whatever happens with the examiners,
我都会坚持原来的选择
I would do it all again.
我只后悔我只有一条命来效忠我的国家
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.
说得好
Nicely put.
是吧
Isn't it just?
你呢
How about you?
你爱他吗
Do you love him,
你的那个红发小子 杰米
your ginger-haired laddie, Jamie?
你睡着的时候就在喊他的名字
It's his name you cry out in your sleep.
如果你真的是女巫
If you really are a witch,
那现在正是你使用魔法的好时候
now would be a perfect time to use your powers.
是啊 你也是 朋友
Aye. Same to you, my friend.
八哥鸟
A starling...
你总是一眼就能从各种鸟类中认出它来
You can always find them amongst the more common birds.
那身羽毛焕发着彩虹的光芒
The plumage is iridescent.
听起来不过是一只蠢乌鸦
Looks like a silly crow to me.
小时候
When I was a little girl,
每到11月我们都会去布莱顿
we used to go to Brighton in November.
那边会聚着一大群 上千只...
They would all gather there, thousands of them...
好大一群
This massive flock.
那叫种群
A murmuration, it was called.
它们会在一片黑压压的积雨云下
They'd be swooping and twirling
不停地俯冲 盘旋
in this kind of hypnotic cloud,
动作整齐划一 完美一致
in perfectly synchronized patterns.
是什么力量驱使着它们这样做呢
What possesses them to do such a thing?
它们要保护彼此免受猎鹰的伤害
To protect each other from the falcons.
团结就是力量
Safety in numbers.
只有你我可算不上一群
We're hardly a flock, you and I...
不过根据证人的说法
Although according to witnesses,
我长着翅膀
I have been known to take wing.
弗雷泽
Fraser...
该走了
Time to go.
让开
Step aside.
把手给我 姑娘
Your hand, girl.
走
Move.
来自里奥克城♥堡♥
From Castle Leoch,
里奥加尔·麦肯齐
Laoghaire Mackenzie.
我们初识时她还不是弗雷泽太太
She wasn't Mrs. Fraser when we first became acquaint.
她当时只是比彻姆太太
She was mistress Beauchamp then.
继续说
Go on.
我问她讨药水
I came to her for a potion...
为了让杰米·弗雷泽倾心于我
to open Jamie Fraser's heart to my own.
对不起 这...
I'm sorry. It's--
现在说起还是很痛苦
It's painful to speak about.
杰米该娶的人
I was the one, you see,
本来应该是我
who Jamie was meant to marry.
但她自己服用了药水
But she took the potion herself.
你调制了这种药剂吗
Did you concoct such a potion?
这...
It--
根本没有这种药水
It wasn't an actual potion.
我只是想帮助她
I was just trying to help her.
她迷惑了杰米 把他从我身边夺走
She hexed Jamie and turned him away from me.
她偷走了他
She stole him.
简直胡说八道
This is nonsense.
-我没有迷惑别人 -肃静
- I didn't hex anybody. - Silence!
她显然只是个遭遇情伤心碎嫉妒的姑娘
Clearly she's a jealous young lass with a broken heart.
没错 我的心碎了
Aye, my heart was broken.
当我去找她对峙时 她还打我
And when I confronted her, she struck me.
你有没有打这位女士
Did you, in fact, strike this woman?
她在我床下放了一个诅咒娃娃
She put an ill wish under my bed
然后还试图勾引我丈夫
and then tried to seduce my husband!
他是我的挚爱
He was the love of my life.
就是因为她 我才会站在这里
This girl is the reason that I'm here at all.
她捏造了邓肯夫人的纸条来找我
She fabricated a note from Mrs. Duncan summoning me,
她早就知道那些警卫
alls the one knowing that the wardens
会来抓捕我
were coming to make an arrest!
这几滴鳄鱼的眼泪更能证明
These crocodile tears are just further evidence
她是想除掉我 夺走我的丈夫
that she's trying to get me out of the way to get to my husband!
停止你的胡言乱语 弗雷泽太太
Cease your ramblings, Mrs. Fraser!
你简直是在自取其辱
You're an embarrassment to yourself!
传召下一位证人
Let's call the next witness--
尊敬的贝恩神父
His reverence, Father Bain.
克兰斯缪尔善良的人们
You good folk of Cranesmuir,
我第一眼看到克莱尔·弗雷泽时
I knew when I first set eyes on Claire Fraser
我就知道你们招惹了一名巴比伦淫♥妇♥
that you had welcomed the whore of Babylon into your midst...
你们听任自我
that you had allowed yourselves
被她的美色和花言巧语
to be seduced from the path of righteousness
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表