剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
or because...
因为他让我想到了你
because he reminds me of you.
而且因为他从英格兰士兵手中保护了我们
And because he protects us from the Redcoats.
他给他们钱让他们走 他们就不再来了
He pays them to stay away, and when they don't,
他和他们抗争
He fights them.
你付钱给一个恶魔来保护你免受另一个恶魔的伤害吗
Ye pay one devil to protect ye from another.
我并不以此为豪 但事已至此
I'm not proud of it, but there it is.
珍妮身上发生的事绝对不会再次上演
What happened here with Jenny never will again.
但是没人能孤身对抗那个禽兽兰德尔
But no man can stand up to that monster Randall alone,
你不行 我也不行
not you, not me.
起码得要一支军队
It takes an army.
守护人就是我们的大军
The watch is our army now.
怎么了
What's the matter?
那个新来的 霍罗克斯
That new man, Horrocks...
我以前见过他
I've met him before.
他知道英格兰人悬赏我的头
He knows about the price on my head.
他要我给他钱才肯保密
He wants money to keep quiet.
你准备怎么办
What are you going to do?
我不知道
I dinna ken.
珍妮跟我说你父亲留了一小笔钱
Jenny told me about a small sum your father left.
藏在布洛克的隐蔽处
It's ferreted away in a nook in the Broch.
-我不能用那笔钱 -其中一半就是你的
- I canna use that money. - Half of it's yours by right.
要是珍妮知道了 她会...
If Jenny knew about this, she'd want--
她不知道
She doesn't know about it.
我想继续把她蒙在鼓里
And I want it kept that way.
我不会拿那笔钱
I won't be taking that money.
你会的
Yes, ye will.
她会希望你这样做的
It's what she would want.
我也希望你这样做
It's what I want.
那笔钱本是为你留的
That money was meant for you,
为我们的儿女
for our sons and daughters.
我想让这里子孙满堂
I wanted to fill this house with our children,
将弗雷泽家的美名传承下去
hand down the good Fraser name.
我让你失望了 克莱尔
I've let ye down, Claire.
是我让你失望了
It's me that's let you down.
真♥相♥是 我也许永远没法给你生一个
Truth is, I may never give you a son
像小杰米一样漂亮的儿子
as beautiful as little Jamie.
我应该没法生孩子
I don't think I can have children.
我在遇见你之前曾试过
I tried before I met you.
和弗兰克
With Frank.
我应该在结婚前就告诉你
I should have told you before we were married,
但是
but...
我从没想到我会爱上你
I never counted on loving you...
更别提和你生孩子了
much less having children with you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
也许这样更好
Perhaps it's for the best.
很多环节都可能出错
There's--there's so many things that can go wrong.
我不想让你发生任何事
I wouldn't want anything to happen to ye...
或让你受折磨
or for ye to suffer.
-我不介意分娩之痛 -我介意
- I wouldn't mind the pain. - I would.
我自己能忍♥受痛苦 但是
I can bear pain myself, but...
我不能忍♥受让你痛苦
I couldna bear yours.
我没有那么大的勇气
That would take more strength than I have.
我不该耽误你去帮珍妮
I shouldna keep you from Jenny.
当然了
Of course.
别担心 她会没事的
Don't worry. She'll be fine.
我会确保这点
I'll make sure of it.
我必须感谢你
I must thank ye.
你很慷慨
You've been generous.
-那就完事了 -是的
- Then we're done here. - Yeah.
我有个小担忧
There's just one small concern.
我猜也会有
I thought there might be.
这足够我安全前往殖民地
This is enough for safe passage to the colonies.
但到了那里以后我还得过日子
But then there's the matter of making a living when I'm there--
我会买♥♥个小店 做点生意
I'll buy a small shop, start a business.
我听说波士顿的消费很高
I hear Boston's an expensive city.
那是我所有的钱
That's everything I have.
但你是领主
But you're the laird.
你一定可以提高佃户的租金
Surely you can raise the rents of your tenants, huh?
卖♥♥掉牲口或土地
Sell off livestock or land?
这里是家族领土
This is clan land.
几百年来都属于我的家族
Belonged to my family for hundreds of years.
那你失去它就更可惜了
More's the pity if you lost it, then.
你一定喝得很醉 才敢说这种话
You must be deep in the drink to say such a thing.
不 只要爱尔兰人
Ah, an Irishman's never drunk
能抓住一根青草 不从地球表面摔下去
as long as he can hold on to one blade of grass
他就不算喝醉
and not fall off the face of the earth.
我的确偶尔会喝酒 然后口无遮拦
I do partake from time to time, and my tongue gets loose.
谁知道我会说出什么
Who knows what I might say?
我会威胁到自己
I'm a danger to myself...
还有别人
and others...
比如你的朋友和亲人
Like your kith and kin.
别扯上我的亲人
You leave my kin out of this.
英军不会宽恕
The British army don't take kindly
窝藏罪犯之人
to those who harbor outlaws.
监狱可不适合体面人
Prison's no place for decent folk.
我相信你一定同意
I'm sure you'd agree.
我还以为战后我不会再杀人了
I thought I killed my last man in the war.
我很感激
I'm grateful.
如果你没有出手
Well if ye hadn't done it,
我自己也会出手
I would've done it myself.
他是个逃犯 叛徒 小偷
The man was an absconder, a traitor, and a thief.
他不配当守护人
He wasna worthy of the watch
甚至不配当英格兰军人
nor even a redcoat.
我们埋了这个混♥蛋♥吧
Let's bury the bastard,
这已经算厚待他了
which is more than he deserves.
先擦掉血
Wipe the blood off first.
伊恩
Ian.
记住
Remember...
我们曾争论过哪种罪孽更深重
We used to argue which was the bigger sin...
通奸或杀人
fornication or killing...
担心我们会不会下地狱
and worry whether we would go to hell.
如果你下地狱
Well, if you're going to hell,
那我也去
I might as well go too.
天都晓得你一个人应付不来
God knows you'll never manage alone.
去拿铲子
Go get the shovel.
拿着这个
Take this.
我的指头肿得像香肠
My fingers are swelling up like sausages.
你可以放在珠宝盒里
Ye can put it in the jewelry box
当守护人来时 我会藏在抽屉里
I keep it hidden in the drawer when the watch is around.
我们的哥哥威利在杰米五岁生日时
Our brother Willie carved that for Jamie
为他刻的
for his fifth birthday.
我最近找到的 打算给他
Found it recently. I meant to give it to him.
"小呆"
"Sawny."
那是昵称
It's a pet name.
这是他中名的盖尔语文字游戏
It's a play on the Gaelic for his second name--
亚历山大
Alexander.
威利以前这么称呼杰米
It's what Willie used to call Jamie.
我知道他想给他
I know he'd want him to have it.
威利埋在外面
Willie's buried out there...
与我妈妈相邻
next to my mother.
她在他去世两年后也走了
She died two years after he did,
死于分娩
in childbirth.
帮我给吉米
Give it to Jamie for me.
你自己给他
You give it to him yourself.
女人 别叫了
Woman! Quit yer scriechin'!
你妻子叫得就像在生一架大键琴
Yer wife's howling like she's giving birth to a harpsichord.
我觉得我们比平常用了更多的干草
I think we've used a bit more of your hay than usual.
多买♥♥点 免得冬天不够用
Buy some extra, in case ye run short in the winter.
从晚餐时开始我们就没见过霍罗克斯了
Ye know, we haven't seen Horrocks since supper.
是啊
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表