剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Yes, absolutely. Thank you.
再见
See you later.
这个... 这个人...
This is... this person here...
我已经很久没喝过一杯好乌龙茶了
Ah, it's been so long since I've had a good cup of Oolong.
是啊
Aye.
战时太稀缺了
I couldn't get it during the war.
不过这最适合用来占卜
It's best for the readings, though.
伯爵红茶让我头疼
Oh, I had a terrible time with that Earl Grey.
茶渣很快散开 根本看不出什么来
The leaves fall apart so fast it's hard to tell anything at all.
你用茶叶占卜 是吗
So you read tea leaves, then?
就像我祖母教我的
Like my grandmother taught me.
也是她祖母教她的
And her grandmother before that.
把这杯喝干净 我们看看你的
Drink up your cup. Let's see what we've got there.
怎么样
Well?
我会遇到一个高大黝黑的陌生人
Am I going to meet a tall, dark stranger
带我横渡大海吗
and take a trip across the sea?
有可能
Could be.
或者未必
Or could not.
凡事都是矛盾的
Everything in it's contradictory.
这里有片卷曲的叶子 代表一段旅程
There's a curved leaf, which indicates a journey,
但却和一片断叶交叉
but it's crossed by a broken one,
代表留在原地
which means staying put.
肯定还有陌生人 好几个
And there are strangers there, to be sure. Several of them.
而且如果我没解读错 其中一个是你丈夫
And one of them's your husband, if I read the leaves alright.
手给我看一下 亲爱的
Show me your hand, dear.
奇怪
Odd.
大部分的手掌都有相似之处
Most hands have a likeness to them.
都有一定的模式
There are patterns, you know?
但是...
But...
我从未见过这样的手相
this is a pattern I've not seen before.
拇指很大 意味着你意志坚定
The large thumb, now, means that you're strong-minded
而且很不好惹
and you've a will not easily crossed.
这是你的金星丘
And this is your mount of Venus.
如果是男性 意味着风流
In a man, it means he likes the lasses.
但是对女性来说有些不同
But 'tis a bit different for a woman.
委婉点说
To be polite about it,
你丈夫下不了你的床
your husband isn't likely to stray far from your bed.
生命线断断续续
The lifeline's interrupted,
支离破碎
all bits and pieces.
婚姻线分开了
The marriage line's divided.
意味着有两段婚姻
Means two marriages.
但是
But...
通常来说 分开的线是断开的
most divided lines are broken.
你的是
Yours is...
分叉的
forked.
我猜测你的祖先有一位庇护者
I suspect your ancestor had a patron.
一位卓越而强大的人保护着他
A prominent and powerful man who could protect him
免受上级的责难
from the censure of his superiors.
有可能 但那个人一定身居高层
Possibly, but it would have to have been someone very high up
才能施加这么大的影响力
in the hierarchy of the day to exert that kind of influence.
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham.
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham.
等等 公爵不是被怀疑为詹姆斯党人吗
Hold on, wasn't Sandringham a suspected Jacobite himself?
对 我相信你是对的
Aye, you know, I believe you're right.
而且公爵死时情况可疑
And the duke died under very suspicious circumstances
恰好在大战之前...
just before the battle of...
住手 住手
None of that, none of that.
在你造成永久性损伤前闪开
Stand away before you do some permanent damage.
我们终于有进展了
We're getting somewhere at last.
我很高兴听到
I'm really glad to hear it,
但我该走了
but I think I shall take my leave.
这么快啊
Oh, so soon?
是的 我想沐浴
Yes, I, uh... feel a bath is in order.
当然了
Aye, of course.
希望你明晚能来参加夏末节
Well, I hope you'll join us for Samhain tomorrow night.
那个异教♥徒♥节日吗
What, the pagan festival?
韦克菲尔德牧师 你真令我吃惊
Reverend Wakefield, you do astonish me.
我跟其他人一样喜欢有趣的鬼故事
Well, I love a good ghost story as much as the next fellow.
好的
Right.
你不用急 亲爱的
Take your time, darling.
但是尽量在暴风雨来临前回家
But do try to get home before the storm breaks.
我会的
I will.
我从不迷信
I'd never put any stock in superstition.
对天主教的信仰也是点到为止
And my Catholicism was nominal at best.
但是 我却觉得格雷厄姆太太的话
However, I couldn't shake the feeling
似乎是某种冥冥之中的预言
that Mrs. Graham's words had the ring of prophecy.
战争教会了我珍惜当下
The war had taught me to cherish the present
因为明天也许不会来临
because tomorrow might not ever come to pass.
但我当时不知道的是
What I didn't know at the time
明天其实只会越来越无足轻重
was that tomorrow would prove less important than yesterday.
天杀的
Jesus h. Roosevelt Christ.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you with something?
弗兰克 我正准备在你回家前
Frank, I was hoping to have the whole place lit up
在屋里点满蜡烛
by the time you got back.
亲爱的
Darling?
怎么了
What's the matter?
弗兰克
Frank.
你就好像见鬼了
You look like you've seen a ghost.
我可能真的见到了
I'm not at all sure that I haven't.
他从我身边挤过时 因为离得很近
When he pushed past me, he was close enough that
我应该能感觉到他拂过我袖子 但是
I should have felt him brush my sleeve as he passed, but I--
我没有
I didn't.
然后我回头想对他说话 他不见了
And then I turned around to say something, and he'd gone.
凭空消失了
He just vanished.
当时我的后脊背一阵发凉
That's when I felt a chill down my spine.
你在战时护理过苏格兰人吗
Did you have many Scots in your charge during the war?
是的 不少呢
Yes. Was quite a few.
其中有一个人很特别
There was one in particular.
他是塞弗斯第三步兵团的风笛手
He was a piper in the third Seaforths.
他承受不了针扎
He couldn't stand being stuck with a needle.
真是
Was...
对
Right.
你到底
What is it, exactly,
想问我什么 弗兰克
that you're asking me, Frank ?
当我看到那家伙盯着你的样子时
When I saw that chap staring up at you,
我觉得他可能是你护理过的某人
I thought he might be someone you'd nursed.
他可能正在找你
Someone who might be looking for you now.
重续旧情
To reconnect.
"重续旧情"
To "Reconnect?"
这很正常
It wouldn't be unusual.
如果你曾寻求过慰藉
It wouldn't be surprising if you'd--
我不会惊讶
sought some comfort.
你是在问我
Are you asking me--
-有没有出过轨吗 -克莱尔
- if I've been unfaithful? - Claire...
我在你眼里就是这样的吗 弗兰克
Is that what you think of me, Frank ?
不 亲爱的 不
No, darling, no. No.
我的意思是即使你出轨过
All I meant was that even if you had,
对我来说也毫无差别
it would make no difference to me.
我爱你 不论你做什么
I love you, and nothing you could ever do
都没法阻止我继续爱你
could stop my loving you.
原谅我 我
Forgive me. I...
原谅我
Forgive me?
当然了
Of course.
性♥爱♥总能让我们尽释前嫌
Sex was our bridge back to one another.
我们一贯的交汇处
The one place where we always met.
无论白天或夜晚
Whatever obstacles presented themselves
我们有什么隔阂
during the day or night,
在床上 我们又交合到一起
we could seek out and find each other again in bed.
只要我们还有性♥爱♥
As long as we had that,
我相信一切都能解决
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表