剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情回顾...
Previously...
她们说我是个女巫
They say I'm a witch.
你是吗
Are you?
我觉得我可以救他的命
I think I can save his life.
我在你身上闻到了地狱的气息
I smell the vapors of hell on you.
可怜的杰米 陷入这段没有爱情的婚姻中
My poor Jamie, trapped in a loveless marriage,
被迫与一个冷酷无情的英格兰婊♥子♥同床共枕
forced to share his bed with a cold English bitch.
-我有个情人 -是我认识的人吗
- I've a lover. - Is it anyone I know?
是杜格尔·麦肯齐
It's Dougal Mackenzie.
她怀了我的孩子
She's carrying my child.
你今天就离开城♥堡♥
You'll leave this castle today.
你这是放逐我
You're exiling me?
这个人 他会陪着你
And this one-he will accompany you.
我建议你离格列斯·邓肯远点
I'd advise you to stay clear of Geillis Duncan.
亚瑟现在不在了 没人
With Arthur gone, there will be no one
帮助她保全名声了
to protect her from her own reputation.
太太 村子里来了一封你的信
A letter has arrived for you, madam, from the village.
克莱尔 快点来 格列斯
格列斯·邓肯 你因为使用巫术而被捕了
Geillis Duncan, you're under arrest for witchcraft.
是谁的命令
Under whose orders?
瞧瞧 另一个女巫
Well, looky here, the other sorceress.
我做了什么事
What on earth have I done?
你会在审判时听到
Ye'll hear all about it at the trial.
古战场传奇
第一季 第十一集
魔鬼的标志
这是什么鬼地方
Where the hell are we?
你没听到警卫说吗
You heard the warden.
这是关盗贼的囚室
It's a thieves' hole.
这里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else in here?
还有地蜈蚣 蠼螋
Earwigs, hornie-gollachs,
猎犬般大小的老鼠
rats the size of lyam-hounds.
这一切都怪你
You only have yerself to blame for this.
你是说这是我的错吗
Are you saying this is my fault?
是我警告你收拾细软逃跑的
I'm the one that warned you to pack your belongings and flee.
那时警卫就已经到我门前了
Just as the wardens arrived at my door.
或许就是你派他们去抓我的
Perhaps it was you who sent them to me.
是里奥加尔
'Twas Laoghaire.
是她写信让我去你家的
She arranged the letter to tell me to go to your house,
她冷眼看着警卫把我们带走
and she was there watching us as the wardens took us out.
我替你保密了 克莱尔
I kept your secrets, Claire.
你也该替我保密的
You should have kept mine.
是珍妮告诉我你在树林里的
Jeanie told me where to find you in the woods.
如果你不想火上浇油 让流言更甚
If you didn't want to add fuel to the rumors,
那你就不该让大家都知道
then you shouldn't have made it common knowledge
满月时你会裸着身体
that you were under the full moon,
去树林里跳舞烧雕像
dancing naked and burning effigies.
所以你认为我是女巫喽
So you think I'm a witch?
当然不是
Of course not.
杜格尔的妻子可能不是你杀的
You may not have killed Dougal's wife,
但亚瑟绝对是你杀的
but you definitely killed Arthur,
杀他的不是巫术
and it wasn't witchcraft.
而是下毒那套老把戏
It was old-fashioned poison.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
几个月前我开始下砒霜
I started with white arsenic a few months ago.
想着可以在显怀前把亚瑟杀了
Thought it would kill Arthur off before the child began to show.
然后就不会有人阻止你嫁给杜格尔了
And then you'd be free to marry Dougal.
是个男孩 你知道吗
It's a boy, ye ken?
他在踢我
He's kicking.
给女巫的食物
Food for the witches.
等等
Wait!
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you!
搞错了
There's been a mistake!
是吗
Is that right?
我是克莱尔·弗雷泽 里奥克城♥堡♥的人
I'm Claire Fraser from--from Castle Leoch.
我是领主侄子詹姆斯·弗雷泽的妻子
I'm married to James Fraser, nephew of the laird.
那我就是亚瑟王
And I'm King Arthur.
亚瑟王肯定比那个卑鄙势力的小人有魅力多了吧
Surely King Arthur was more appealing than that slimy puddock.
我们不会在这里待太久
We won't be here long.
杜格尔会来救我们
Dougal will come for us.
他不会
No, he won't.
他会的
Yes, he will.
杰米说杜格尔告诉了卡伦
Jamie said that Dougal told Colum
跟你的外遇还有孩子的事
all about your affair and the baby.
卡伦把他驱逐了
Colum banished him,
让他去参加妻子的葬礼 命令他不要回来
sent him to his wife's funeral and commanded that he stay away,
并且还派杰米跟他一起
and sent Jamie with him.
不会有人来救我们 格列斯
No one is coming, Geillis.
要一起吃晚餐吗
Share a bit of dinner?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
他们想把我们关在这里多久
How long do they mean to keep us here?
当然是关到审判之时
Till the trial, of course.
他们会找来检验者检验我们
They'll summon the examiners.
过来跟我一起睡吧
Lie near me.
这样会更暖和
It'll be warmer.
我们要烧死女巫
We're going to burn the witches.
我们要烧死女巫
We're going to burn the witches.
我们要烧死女巫
We're going to burn the witches.
开始了
It's starting.
被人当女巫烧死
I suppose getting burned as a witch
应该总比冻死强吧
is better than freezing to death.
让开
Make way.
弗雷泽
Fraser!
快出来
I said move out!
走
Move!
让开
Make way!
他们来了 他们来了
They're coming! They're coming!
这是要直接把我们烧死吗
Is that what I think it is?
这不是五朔节花柱 克莱尔
Well, it's not a maypole, Claire.
女巫
Witch!
让开路 让被告过去
Make way for the accused.
快走
Move.
我们的证据表明 被告
Stating in evidence that the accused,
一位叫格列斯·邓肯 一位叫克莱尔·弗雷泽
one Geillis Duncan and one Claire Fraser,
站在教会法庭上受审
both standing before the church's court
罪名是施行巫术
for the crime of witchcraft...
她们施下的邪法
Did inflict pain, suffering,
让克兰斯缪尔人♥民♥
and death upon the citizens of Cranesmuir
痛苦难言 命丧黄泉
by their practice of the unholy arts.
人群中没有我认识的人
There were no familiar faces in the crowd,
我在里奥克城♥堡♥的朋友们都没来
none of my friends from Castle Leoch.
我对女巫审判的了解告诉我
My knowledge of witch trials told me
被告在劫难逃
that the accused rarely walked free.
让一让 让一让
Make way. Make way.
我请求加入此次诉讼
Please, I demand to be let into the proceedings.
先生 你是...
And you are, sir?
在下爱德华·高恩 法官大人
My name is Edward Gowan, your honor,
律师 前爱丁堡律师协会成员
lawyer, former writer to the Signet, Edinburgh.
让他过来
Let him pass.
你来此有何贵干 先生
And what brings you here, sir?
大人们 众所周知
Your honors, as we're all aware,
1563年颁布的巫术法案
the Witchcraft Act of 1563
已于1735年被上议院废止
was repealed by the House of Lords in 1735.
因此我提出 这场审判是违法的
I therefore submit that this entire trial is illegal.
这是教会主持的
This is an ad hoc proceeding
一次特别审判
under the administration of the church.
那样的话
Oh, well, then.
的确是不需要英格兰法律了
I see that we have dispensed with British law,
我也很高兴
which pleases me greatly,
但我确信您可不想置我们伟大的
but I am certain that you will not wish to dispense
苏格兰律法传统于不顾
with our proud Scottish legal tradition.
我们仍在苏格兰境内 是吗
We are still in Scotland, are we not?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表