剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我居然中了
I fell for the oldest trick in the book
书里最老套的
ply the subject with food and drink,
鸿门宴之计
but all the while continuing the interrogation.
如果想平安度过后面五天
I would have to be more careful if I were to
我一定要多加小心
survive the next five days.
你错过了早餐
You missed breakfast.
还剩些粥
Still some porridge.
帮你热下吧
Warm it for ye?
不用了
No.
我在想该帮麦克塔维什先生的
I, uh, I was thinking I should change the bandage
肩伤换绷带了
on Mr. Mactavish's shoulder.
杰米
Jamie.
马厩在哪里
Where would I find the stables?
草地尽头
Top of the meadow.
向东走
To the east.
很好
Good.
真对不起
I'm so sorry about that.
她只是个有个性的姑娘
She's just a girl with spirit is all.
那是好事
That's always a good thing.
有什么能帮你吗 比彻姆女士
What can I do for you, Mistress Beauchamp?
是我帮你
It's what I can do for you.
我拿了新绷带和午饭来
Some fresh bandages and some lunch.
好吧
Aye.
胃口真好
Quite the appetite.
我觉得没东西了你连草都会吃
I should think you'd eat grass if there was nothing else.
我吃过
I have.
味道还行 但填不饱肚子
Doesna taste bad, but it's not very filling.
你真的吃过草吗
You've actually eaten grass?
在冬天
The winter.
前年
Year before last.
那时候我日子不好过
I was living rough, you know,
我们一群人躲在森林里
in the woods wi' a group of lads,
袭击牛群
raiding cattle.
我们一周多都运气不好
We'd had poor luck for a week and more
没有食物了
and no food amongst us left.
有人也许会问 你为什么要袭击牛群
One might ask why you were raiding cattle
过着小偷的生活
and living the life of a thief
而不是自己打理农场
instead of tending to your own farm.
有人悬赏要我的头
There was a price on my head.
十英镑
10 pounds sterling.
是这些地方的农民一年的收入
A farmer's whole year in these parts.
对于一名逃犯而言 这赏金有些过分啊
Seems excessive for a single escaped prisoner.
不是因为越狱
No, not for escape.
而是因为谋杀
For murder.
但我其实没杀死那个人
But I didn't actually kill the man I'm wanted for.
你是个很复杂的人 麦克塔维什先生
You're a very complicated man, Mr. Mactavish.
不是啦
Nay.
不 这真的是个简单的故事
Nay, it's a simple story, really.
我告诉过你我在威廉堡遇到的事
I told you what happened to me at Fort William.
我第二次被鞭打后
I could hardly move for a day or two
一两天都没法动弹
after I'd been flogged the second time.
然后我的伤口发烧了
And I had fever from the wounds.
但是 我能站起来后 一些
Once I could stand again, though, some
一些朋友想尽办法把我弄出营地
some friends made shift to get me out of the camp
那些方法我可不愿意采用
by means I'd best not go into.
我们离开时 发生了骚乱
And there was some ruckus as we left,
一名英格兰军人中枪了
and a Redcoat was shot.
不是你开的枪
Not by you.
告诉你实话吧
To tell you the truth,
我太虚弱了 只能勉强上马 别的事都没法做
I was too weak to do more than hang onto the horse.
距今四年了
Four years ago now.
更像是个以前的梦 但是...
More like an old dream, but...
就这样啦
there it is.
我猜你的真名不是麦克塔维什先生吧
I take it your real name's not Mr. Mactavish.
不
No.
不是
No, it's not.
这是个假名
A nom de guerre, as it were.
如果你想这么说
If you like.
这可是重要情报
You know, it's valuable information, that.
我...
You know, I--
我觉得城♥堡♥里可能没有密探
I doubt there are informers in the castle itself,
但是 农村可能有些人
but, you know, there might be some about the countryside
很乐意告诉英格兰军人我在哪里
be glad enough to earn a few pennies
以此来赚一些钱
by letting the English know where I was,
他们知道我是个通缉犯
did they know I as a wanted man.
卡伦知道吗
Does Colum know?
我是逃犯吗
That I'm an outlaw?
是的 卡伦知道
Aye, aye, Colum knows.
杜格尔也知道
And Dougal.
但他们是我母亲这边的舅舅
But they're uncles on my mother's side.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
你为什么告诉我
Why did you tell me?
你问了啊
You asked.
这可不是回答
That's no answer.
你可以撒谎
You could have lied
或者告诉我这不关我的事
or told me it was none of my business.
我想我的确可以
Well, I suppose I could have.
没想到啊
Didn't think of that.
我决定相信你
Decided to trust ye instead.
你吃完东西了吗 马儿都在到处乱跑了
Are you done stuffing your face while the horses run wild?
那只小马什么时候会被驯服
And when will that colt be broken?
不会很快的 我没必要饿着自己
None the sooner for starving myself.
我最好回去工作了
I best be returning to work.
谢谢你的食物 还有
Thank you for the food and the, uh--
今天尽量别被鞭打或者刺伤吧
Just try not to get flogged or stabbed today.
那就是足够的感谢了
That'll be thanks enough.
我可不敢承诺 英格兰人
No promises, Sassenach.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
你就是 为什么
You are. Why?
你至少能有点礼貌 回答我吧
You could at least do me the courtesy of an answer.
是卡伦叫你跟踪我的吗
Did Colum tell you to follow me?
不是
Nah.
那就是杜格尔了
Dougal, then?
作为一个女人 你问的问题太多了
Ken, for a woman, you do ask a fair amount of questions.
别人也这么说
So I've been told.
我没法回答你
Well, I have nae answers for ye.
我只是杜格尔的眼睛 不是头脑
I am but Dougal's eyes, not his head.
但我要警告你 女士
But let me warn ye, mistress:
除非上头命令我不要这样做
these eyes won't be turning their gaze from ye
否则我会一直盯着你
until the head orders me to.
情况可能更糟糕的
It could be worse.
我会和安格斯轮流盯着你
I'll be sharing guard duty with Angus,
他可不如我这么有魅力
and you'll not be finding him as charming as myself.
他喝醉的时候比清醒的时候多
He's in his cups more than out of them.
他淫乱女人
A fornicator of women
到了没有女人的地方
and a shagger of wee beasties
就成了花♥花♥公♥子♥
when there's no women to be found.
所以我建议你趁现在享受我的陪伴
So I suggest you enjoy me while you can,
因为当你感受到那个混♥蛋♥的口臭
because you'll be yearning for me
喷到你的脖子后面时
when you feel the foul breath of that mad bastard
你会盼望我的
on the back of your neck.
真好
Lovely.
你真走运 他更喜欢农家女子
Lucky for you, he prefers female creatures with the tang of the farmyard aboot them.
我会记得经常洗澡的
Then I'll remember to bathe regularly.
好啊 他不明白为什么要洗澡
Aye, he wouldna ken what to make of that.
显然 你对我有所怀疑
Well, clearly, you suspect me of something,
不然你不会派人盯着我
or you wouldn't have people watching me.
也许你足够善良 可以告诉我
Perhaps you'd be so kind as to give me
你怀疑我什么 或者那也太过分...
a notion of your suspicions, or is that too much to--
我怀疑你可能是英格兰间谍
I suspect you may be an English spy.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表