剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
你付钱给守护人让他们保护家畜
It's the watchmen ye pay to protect your cattle.
否则 他们就会自己去偷
Otherwise they'll steal them themselves.
-杰米去哪儿了 -如果守护人觉得有利可图
- Where's Jamie? - The watch would turn him over
马上就会把他供出来
in a minute if they thought there was profit involved.
我终于有机会
There's a chance I-I can get the price
可以洗脱罪名了
lifted from my head.
有个人能证明我的清白
As a witness, you can prove my innocence.
-英格兰军队的逃兵 -霍罗克斯
- A redcoat deserter. - Horrocks?
杀死警卫的真正凶手
The man who shot the sergeant
是乔纳森·兰德尔队长本人
is captain Jonathan Randall himself.
我不能拿兰德尔洗脱自己的罪名
I canna use Randall's name to clear my own.
你们要的是名字 我已经告诉你们了
Ye bargained for a name, a name is what ye received.
有消息传出 拉里布洛克的领主
Word filtered out that the laird of Lallybroch
跟他的新娘回来了
had returned with his new bride.
既然领主要留下 那他应该住主卧
Since the laird's staying, he should have the main bedchamber.
你们不能因为我们换房♥间
I wouldn't dream of putting you out of your room.
毕竟那个房♥间是属于领主的
Seeing as it's the laird's room after all.
现在你保持安静 我的朋友
Oh, you stay silent as a lamb, my friend,
不然这位可爱的女士会擦洗地板上
or this lovely lass is going to be scrubbing
你的脑浆
yer brains off the floor.
古战场传奇
第一季 第十三集
守护人
希望你的火♥药♥没受潮
I hope you kept yer powder dry.
万一走火
Misfire...
我就让你不得好死
And I'll ram my pistol down yer gullet.
只有一个办法可以知道了
Well, there's only one way to find out.
塔兰 放下枪
Taran, put your gun down.
这有个流氓 珍妮
I've found a scoundrel in here, Jenny.
我手稳是他走运
He's lucky I've got a steady hand,
否则他现在早脑袋开花了
or he'd have a ball in his brain by now.
他不是流氓 你个笨蛋
That's no scoundrel, ye fool.
那是我表哥杰米
It's my cousin Jamie.
杰米·麦克塔维什
Jamie Mactavish.
你说他是你表哥
Cousin, ye say?
抱歉了
My pardon to you.
我也是小心为妙
You'll understand my caution.
我这是第一次见你 麦克塔维什
I've never laid eyes on you, Mactavish.
杰米来探亲了
Jamie came for a visit.
突然就来了
Walked in one fine day without warning
还带来了妻子
and with a wife on his arm.
珍妮和伊恩不知道我们结婚了
Jenny and Ian didn't know we were married.
我们给他们了一个惊喜
We surprised them.
英格兰人
A sassenach?
是他的妻子
For a bride?
我听说时差点自己拿枪打死他
Nearly put a gun to his head myself when I heard.
但是我们已经熟悉克莱尔了
But we've come to know Claire.
她是个好人
She's a decent woman.
我们不怎么介意她是英格兰人
We don't mind her English-ness so much.
很高兴认识你 夫人
Pleased to make yer acquaintance, mistress.
我是塔兰·麦奎利
I'm Taran Macquarrie.
请原谅我的鲁莽
You'll excuse my confusion.
我以为你丈夫要抢劫这里呢
I thought yer husband was intending to rob the place.
塔兰 抢劫的活儿还是你干吧
No, Taran, we like to leave the robbing to you.
麦奎利
Macquarrie.
我们以为你下个月才来呢
We dinna expect ye till next month.
本来是计划下个月的
Aye, that was the plan.
但我太想念珍妮做的炖兔肉了
But I was pining for Jenny's rabbit stew.
我把你的剑拿去让工匠处理了
I, uh--I took that sword of yours to the smithy.
剑刃上的裂痕修补了
Had the nicks ground off the blade
还用鲸油把上面的锈打磨干净了
and polished off the rust with a bit of whale oil.
你不必麻烦的
Ye needn't have troubled yerself.
不麻烦
It was no trouble.
焕然一新啊
It's better than new.
是的
Aye.
不用谢
You're welcome.
话说
So...
我现在快饿死了
My stomach's rumbling like thunder.
珍妮 快点做东西吃吧
Jenny, how about ye put some supper on the fire?
你们去餐厅等候吧 各位
Ye know yer way to the dining room, lads.
没问题
I do indeed.
麦奎利来了 快准备晚餐
Macquarrie's come. Let's get supper ready.
你疯了吗 妹妹
Are you daft, sister?
竟然欢迎守护人来到我们家
Welcoming the watch into our home.
别说了
Agh, hold yer tongue.
我们也是迫不得已
It's not like we had a choice, now, is it?
就住几天而已
It's only for a couple of days.
麦奎利是个好人
Macquarrie's a decent fellow.
你还帮他修剑
Oh, and ye fixed his sword for him.
你是不是还要帮他擦靴子啊
Maybe you'd like to polish his boots as well.
我帮了他个忙而已
I did the man a favor, that's all.
他们是罪犯 聚敛钱财中饱私囊
They're criminals, out to line their own pockets.
我们给他们钱是为了让他们
The money we pay is for protection
保护我们不受英格兰军和其它他强盗的骚扰
from the redcoats and other raiding clans.
他们保护我们和我们的佃户 杰米
They look out for us, Jamie, and our tenants.
你们想过有人悬赏我的人头吗
And what about the price on my head?
如果守护人知道 他们肯定
If the watch knew, they'd turn me over
马上就把我交给英格兰军
to the redcoats in a heartbeat.
所以我们才要让他们吃饱喝足
That's why we're going to fill their bellies,
让他们有地方休息睡觉 而你 表哥
give them a place to sleep, and you, cousin,
要冷静一下
are going to keep yer wits about ye
等他们离开
until they've moved on.
他们多久来一次
How often do these men come around?
每隔几个月吧 持续两年了
Every few months, for nigh on two years now.
换做我我肯定不会同意
I never would have agreed to this.
但当初你不在啊 是不是 杰米·麦克塔维什
But you weren't here, now, were you, Jamie Mactavish?
小声点
Keep your voices down.
你想让他们听到吗
Do you want them to hear you?
杰米
Jamie...
你以为我和珍妮没有付出代价吗
You think it hasn't taken its toll on Jenny and me?
我们有的
Well, it has.
但我们必须承受这个负担
But it was our burden to bear.
如果你有更好的主意 那就说来听听
If you've got a better idea, let's hear it.
珍妮
Jenny?
放松 深呼吸 先坐下休息一会儿
Breathe, relax. Here, let's get you a seat.
-是因为孩子吗 -是啊
- Is it the bairn? - Aye.
跟脱缰的野马一样踢我
Kicks like a mule on fire.
听你妹妹的话吧
Just listen to your sister.
小心行事 不要惹他们
Tread lightly and don't provoke them.
喝下去就跟火炬一样灼烧啊
Oh, burns like a torch going down, aye?
只要能润喉就行了
As long as it wets my thrapple.
我们一来珍妮就把好酒藏起来了
Aye, Jenny hides the good stuff away when we come.
还有伊恩的好烟
Along with Ian's fine tobacco.
怨我喽
Do ye blame me?
你很安静
You're a quiet one.
你是哪里人 麦克塔维什
Where are you from, Mactavish?
赫布里底群岛
Na h-innse Gall.
你听上去不像岛上的人
Aye, ye don't sound like an islander.
杰米跟伊恩一起
Well, Jamie spent time in France
在法国打过仗
fighting with the French army with Ian.
可能那影响了他的口音吧
Perhaps that's what's influenced his accent.
是吗
Did ye, now?
我在奥地利也跟法国人打过交道
I did some soldiering myself with the French in Austria.
你跟伊恩一起驻扎在西班牙吗
Were ye posted in Spain with Ian?
是的
Aye.
大部分时间是在边境
Aye, the border mostly.
我们在一次战役中分开了
We got separated during a battle.
我还以为他死在战场上了
I thought he'd died on the field.
那是40年的西里西亚战役
That was Silesia in '40.
接下来他在一个妓院风流了三周
He spent the next three weeks convalescing in a brothel.
是医院好吗 谢谢你啊 麦克塔维什先生
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表