剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Ever since father died...
我内心的阴暗部分觉得他的死是你的错
A small dark part of me has blamed you for his death.
他们告诉我威廉堡发生的事后
When they told me what happened at Fort William,
兰德尔亲自拿鞭子抽了你
that Randall flogged ye himself,
父亲看到那一幕才去世的
And that seeing that is what killed father,
我想着你一定是做了什么坏事
I thought you must have done something
这是你自己找的
to bring it upon yerself.
信口胡言 或者
Shot yer mouth off, or
做出没有考虑后果的行为
acted without thinking of the consequences,
你这辈子都是这样
as ye have done all yer life.
但是在磨坊池塘的时候
But then out at the mill pond,
当我看到你背后的伤疤
when I saw the scars on yer back,
抽你的鞭子是如此的
scars made by a lash laid down wi' such
愤怒...
fury--
你以后不用担心了
You dinna fash yerself about it anymore.
是因为我 因为我兰德尔才这样打你的
It was me. It's my fault that Randall beat ye so.
你不知道自己在说什么
You dinna ken what you're saying.
我知道
But I do.
兰德尔来这里的那天
That day-- that day when Randall came here,
他带我去楼上时
when he took me upstairs--
如果我没有讽刺他
if I hadn't mocked him that way,
如果我让他得偿所愿
if I--if I'd given him what he wanted
他不会那样打你的
he wouldn't have treated you like he did.
然后父亲...
And then father--
我的妹妹 别
Mo chridhe, no.
别这样
Don't.
我在威廉堡的确惹毛了兰德尔
I did anger Randall at Fort William,
我过去四年里
and I've spent the past four years of my life
都将父亲的死怪到自己头上
blaming myself for father's death because of it.
但现在你更聪明了吗
But now ye know better?
是的
Aye.
的确如此
Hmm. Aye, I do.
我知道那不是你的错
I know it's not yer fault.
也不是我的
Nor mine, either.
那人心里住着恶魔 没人能影响
There's a devil in that man that no one can influence.
唯一该为害死父亲负责的人
The only one responsible for putting father in his grave
就是杰克·兰德尔
is Jack Randall.
知道吗
Aye?
但我的确觉得很烦恼
It does trouble me, though,
知道你为了拯救我而顺从他
knowing ye went with him to save me,
知道他也许会伤害你
knowing he might harm ye.
为了让你躲过一劫 我很乐意去死
I would have gladly died to spare ye.
如果你的生命可以来换我的名声
And if yer life is a suitable exchange for my honor,
告诉我我的名声为什么不能换你的生命
tell me why my honor's not a suitable exchange for yer life?
或者你是说 我爱你
Or are ye telling me that I may not love ye
不如你爱我那么多 因为如果你是这意思
as much as ye love me? Because if ye are,
杰米·弗雷泽 我现在就会告诉你不是那样的
Jamie Fraser, I'll tell you right now it's not true.
不
No.
欢迎回家
Welcome home,
布洛克·图拉克领主
Laird Broch Tuarach.
来吧
Come.
你说布洛克·图拉克的意思是"朝北的塔"
You said Broch Tuarach means "North facing tower."
是的
Aye.
那座塔是圆形的 没有朝向哪边
Well, it's round. It doesn't have a face.
这个嘛
Well...
门是对着北边的
The door faces north.
弗雷泽家的人啊
Frasers.
我开始感觉
I'm beginning to feel like...
我...
like I...
我真正属于这里
like I actually belong here.
大概是第一次
I knew
看到你的时候
ye belonged here,
我就知道
with me,
你属于这里 应该和我在一起
almost since the first time I laid eyes on ye.
那是我同意娶你的原因之一
That's one of the reasons I agreed to marry ye.
虽然不是主要的原因
Though not the main one.
主要的原因是什么
Then what was the main one?
因为我想要你 胜过我生命中的一切
Because I wanted you more than I ever wanted anything in my life.
自从我摔下马
Right from that moment I fell off the horse and...
在黑暗中醒来 看着你的脸
woke up in the dark looking up at your face.
然后我们一起骑马
Then there was that long ride together,
你可爱的圆屁♥股♥压在我的大腿之间
with that lovely round arse wedged tight between my thighs,
坚硬的头撞着我的胸膛
and that rock-solid head thumping me in the chest.
所以你同意娶我
That's why you agreed to marry me,
因为我的圆屁♥股♥和坚硬的头吗
because of my round arse and my rock-solid head?
是啊
Hmm.
我一看见你就想要你 但是
I wanted ye from the first moment I saw ye. But...
我爱过你
I loved ye
在里奥克第一晚时 你在我怀里哭泣
when ye wept in my arms that first night at Leoch.
但现在 我
But now I...
我每天醒来 发现
I wake up every day, and I find that
我爱你胜过昨天
I love you more than I did the day before.
我爱你
I love you.
-保持冷静 小伙子 -你有什么权力
- Keep calm now, lad. - What right do you come
来这栋房♥子
into this house without--
我听够了你这种人说的话了
I've heard enough from the likes of you.
现在你保持安静 我的朋友
Now you stay silent as a lamb, my friend...
不然这位可爱的女士会擦洗地板上
or this lovely lass is gonna be scrubbing yer brains
你的脑浆
off the floor.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表