剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
I'll take a closer look.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No!
把他的头抬起来
Bring his head up.
他想给我传达信息
He wanted to send a message.
你反抗英格兰人
This is what you get when you fight back
就是这种下场
against the English.
你是要继续看呢
You care to see more?
还是跟我进屋
Or would you rather go into the house
给我提供更好的娱乐呢
and offer me better entertainment?
别跟他走
Don't go with him.
即使他当你面割开我的喉咙
Even if he slits my throat right before your eyes.
就这样...
So...
她跟他走了
She went with him.
她以为他会杀了我
She thought he'd kill me, and, ah...
也许她没错
perhaps she was right.
之后的事儿我便不得而知了
After that, I dinna ken what happened.
我醒来的时候 发现自己被绑在一辆马车上
When I woke up, I was trussed up in the wagon
车上都是鸡 摇摇晃晃地驶向威廉堡
with the chickens, jolting down the road to Fort William.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你一定很不好过吧
That must have been terrible for you.
是啊
Oh, aye.
鸡群可不好相处
Chickens are very poor company.
别动
Don't do that.
我要把你的手臂固定在腰间
I'm going to strap that arm to your side.
不要动
Just hold still.
你是个很会照顾人的
You're a kind woman
善良女人
with a good touch.
你丈夫很幸运
Your husband is a lucky man.
我丈夫
My husband.
弗兰克正经历着什么
What was Frank going through?
他的妻子消失得无影无踪
His wife disappears without a trace,
不曾留下一句话 一个解释
without a word, without explanation.
他会觉得十分恐惧
Fears would prey on him.
他可能以为我被诱拐了 或者死了
Perhaps I was abducted. Perhaps I was dead.
克莱尔
Claire?
也许是最最可怕的
Perhaps, worst of all,
我为了另一个男人离开了他
I had left him for another man.
兰德尔太太
Mrs. Randall?
克莱尔
Claire!
女士
Mistress.
比彻姆太太 你怎么了
Mrs. Beauchamp, what's wrong?
没事儿
I'm fine.
就是想起了我丈夫
I was just thinking about my husband.
姑娘...
Lass...
他不在了吗
Is he not alive?
算是吧
No, actually.
他不在了
He's not alive.
别哭了
Therhh. Do not cry.
-不 -不哭了
- No. - Shh.
抱歉 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
不用怕我
You need not be scared of me.
只要我在你身边
Nor anyone else here,
你也不用怕这里的任何一个人
so long as I'm with ye.
如果你不在我身边呢
When you're not with me?
即使你身处人们对英格兰人怀有敌意的地方
Just never forget that you're English
也不要忘了自己是英格兰人
in a place where that's not a pretty thing to be.
谢谢你 我会的
Thank you, I will.
自己小心点儿
Watch yourself.
你去睡会儿吧
Now, you sleep a bit.
都累坏了
You're worn out.
也许一会儿会有人来找你谈话
Likely someone will want to speak to you before too long.
我想你说得对
I suppose you're right.
起床 快出来
You must get up now! Come along!
快起床
Up with ye!
你睡了一整天了 已经快5点了
You slept the whole day. 'tis near 5:00.
我给你准备了些热肉汤放在火炉旁了
I've some hot broth for ye by the fire.
快醒醒
Rouse yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come along.
这是什么束身衣
What kind of corset is that?
这是胸罩
Um, it's a brassiere.
法国货
It's from France.
绑紧点
Good and tight.
好了
There.
现在可以带你去见他了
Now you're ready to be taken to himself.
如果我想活下去
If I was going to survive,
我必须尽快适应这里
I needed to acclimatize myself as quickly as possible.
我知道我在哪 但这是什么年代
I knew where I was, but when?
单从衣物和武器上来看
From the clothes and weapons alone,
很有可能是在18世纪
I knew it was most likely the 18th century.
于里奥克 1743年11月1日
1743年
1743.
苏格兰绝对属于大不列颠
Scotland is definitely part of Great Britain.
看来你见过我的朋友了
I see you've met some of my friends.
抱歉私自动你的东西了
Forgive me for helping myself.
老朋友
Some old comrades...
新伙伴
some new acquaintances
虽然还不完全彼此了解
yet to make their secrets known...
但都是我们的好朋友
but all friends nonetheless.
欢迎你 女士
I welcome ye, mistress.
我叫卡伦·班·坎贝尔·麦肯齐
My name is Colum Ban Campbell Mackenzie,
这座城♥堡♥的领主
Laird of this castle.
请坐
Please.
1743年
Seventeen forty-three,
在美国革命爆发很多年前
decades before the American Revolution.
英法之间重燃战火
England and France are at war again.
当时的王位属于汉诺威家族
One of the Hanover Kings is on the throne.
但具体是哪一位
But which one?
据我了解
It was my understanding
我的弟弟和他的手下发现你时
that my brother and his men found you
你正身陷某种困境
in some apparent distress.
困境
"Apparent"?
我被袭击 还险些被一名效忠于乔治二世的
I was attacked and nearly raped by one of the soldiers
士兵强♥奸♥
of King George II.
除了险些被强♥奸♥
And other than this, uh, this near rape,
你还受到其他伤害了吗
you suffered no further molestation?
没有
No.
请代我向你弟弟致谢
Please extend my gratitude to your brother
感谢他护送我至此
for his kind escort.
当然我还希望能尽快
I will, of course, need to arrange transport
送我回因弗内斯
back to Inverness as soon as possible.
我会为你安排
I'm sure something can be arranged.
但我冒昧问一句
But I do myself wish to know
像你这样的女士
how exactly a lady such as yourself
怎么会只着内衣
came to be wandering about in the woods,
在树林里游荡呢
dressed in nothing but her shift.
有意思的是
It's interesting.
作为军官培训的一部分
I took a course in withstanding interrogation
我上过传授如何接受审讯的课程
as part of officer training,
基本原理就是
and the basic principle was
你尽可能地讲述事实
that you stick to the truth as much as humanly possible,
只篡改你需要保密的细节
only altering those details that have to be kept secret.
我来自牛津郡 已丧偶
I am a widowed lady from Oxfordshire.
我在一位男仆的陪同下
I was traveling with a manservant
去投奔在法国的远亲
to distant relatives in France,
在途中我们被强盗袭击
and we were set upon by highwaymen.
我有幸能逃离强盗的魔掌
While I managed to escape the bandits,
但必须抛下我的马和财产
I was forced to abandon my horse and property.
当我只身在树林中徘徊时
While wandering through the woods,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表