剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
But they dinna see you?
没 他们一个往南边去了
No. One was headed south,
一个往东边去了
the other east.
我们真幸运
Lucky for us.
他们很快就会朝北边走了
Won't be long before they head north.
修道院可不是打斗的地方
And a monastery's no place for a fight.
我们得制定计划了
It's time we made plans.
显然杰米在这的状态也不好
It's clear Jamie's not thriving here.
那要去哪
Go where?
在苏格兰你在哪都不安全
There's no place safe for ye in Scotland.
里奥克 拉里布洛克都不安全
Not Leoch, not Lallybroch.
你得逃离国家
Ye'll have to flee the country.
麦肯齐家族在巴黎有熟人
The Mackenzies know people in Paris.
他们可以收留你 为你提供庇护对吧
They can take ye in, provide shelter, aye?
法国也有弗雷泽家的人
There are Frasers in France, as well.
我和杰米有个堂兄
Jamie and I have a cousin.
他是个商人
The man's a merchant.
他手无缚鸡之力
He couldna fight sleep.
你得找个能抵御...
You need someone who can defend against...
克莱尔女士
Mistress Claire.
你在法国没有自己的家人吗
Do you not have yer own family in France?
我们第一次见面的时候
Was that not where you were headed
你不是在前往法国的路上吗
when we first encountered ye?
也许他们愿意收留你
Perhaps they would take ye in?
是的 但他们是我已故前夫的亲戚
Yes, but they were relatives of my late husband, and
在现在这种状况下很可能不会欢迎我
most likely wouldn't welcome me in my current circumstances.
我想杰米会更愿意跟弗雷泽家族的人共处
I think Jamie would prefer to be with members of the Fraser clan.
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - None taken.
我的提议依旧有效
The offer stands.
麦肯齐家族会永远支持你
Aye, the Mackenzies will always stand with ye.
我知道他们会的
I know they will.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我最好给咱们弄条船来
Then I best secure us a ship.
杰米
Jamie.
穆塔夫去找船了
Murtagh's gone to find a boat.
我们去法国 你就能忘却发生的一切
For France, where ye can forget this ever happened.
你得保持体力
Ye need to keep yer strength up.
你好歹得吃点...
Ye must eat for...
如果不为了自己 就当是为了克莱尔女士
For Mistress Claire's sake, if not for yer own.
她如此爱你
She loves you fiercely,
你让她担心死了
And ye have her worried sick.
告诉我 我能帮上什么忙
Tell me what I can do to help.
杰米
Jamie.
你的剑
Yer blade.
交出来
Hand it over.
你要用来干什么
And what would ye be needing it for?
让我从这段苦难中解脱
To put me out of this black misery.
杰米 你不是认真的吧
Jamie, ye don't mean it.
我不想讨论这个问题
It's not a matter I wish to discuss.
-快交出来 -不
- Now hand it over. - No.
-把剑给我 -不 我不会给你
- Give it to me! - No, I won't!
我正要找你
I was just coming to see you.
找到办法上克里斯蒂贝尔号♥了
Got us passage on a ship, the Cristabel.
花了一大笔钱
It's a bit dear.
50个金币 但很安全
50 coin in gold. But it's safe.
威利说杰米让他帮自己了结性命
Willie said Jamie asked him to kill him.
你知道吗
Did you know?
我也想告诉你
I wanted to tell ye,
但他求我别说
but he made me pledge not to.
我一直期望你能让他恢复理智
I've been praying ye'd be able to talk some sense into the lad.
让他明白过来
That he'd come 'round.
为什么
Why?
为什么他一心求死
Why does he want to die so badly?
他遭受了非人的折磨
He's been tortured.
被强♥暴♥
Raped.
这还不够吗
Isn't that reason enough?
不够
No.
好吧
Aye.
他饱受折磨
The lad's taken his share of punishment,
但他的痛苦 我无法感同身受
but I can't help feeling there's more here than we know.
我很抱歉 克莱尔
Oh, I'm sorry, Claire.
我真的很抱歉
Truly sorry.
我永远不会伤害他
I'd never do anything to hurt that lad...
除非
Unless...
除非什么
Unless?
我不会看着杰米这样痛苦
I'll no watch Jamie waste away.
如受困的野兽一样在树林里死去
Die like an animal in the woods with his foot caught in a trap.
如果到了
If it comes to the time
他真的无法痊愈的时候
when he's past the point of healing...
她醒了
There we go.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
你像个粮食袋一样地晕倒了
Ye collapsed like a sack of grain.
把我吓个半死
Scared the pish right out of me.
原谅我 神父
Pardon me, brother.
我该怎么办
What am I going to do?
拿杰米怎么办
About Jamie.
他的伤愈合得很好
Well, his wounds are progressing nicely,
但他的灵魂仍深陷黑暗
but his soul remains possessed by darkness.
我担心 他无法从痛苦中摆脱
I fear he will writhe in torment
只怕会自我了断
until he makes an end of himself,
除非有人能将他指引至光明之地
unless he can be led back into the light.
我不是想反驳你 神父 但我了解杰米
I don't mean to disagree with ye, brother, but I know Jamie.
光明或黑暗
And light or no light,
没人能把他带去他不想去的地方
none can lead him where he doesna want to go.
你的意思是他死定了吗
Are ye saying the lad's doomed?
我的意思是 也许拯救杰米唯一的办法
I'm saying that maybe the only way to save Jamie
就是有人陪他一起进入黑暗
is for someone to step into the darkness with him.
吸吧
Breathe in.
不
No!
不
No!
薰衣草油
Oil of lavender.
很熟悉的气味吧
Smells familiar, doesn't it?
你在干什么 别管我
What are you doing? Leave me be.
我不管你太久了
I've left you be for far too long,
对你太温柔了
Treated you too gently.
但不管用 是吧
That doesn't work with you, does it?
你是吃硬不吃软
No, you only respond to strength.
为什么这样
Why are ye doing this?
你知道为什么
You know why!
找出那间囚室里你和兰德尔
To find out exactly what happened in that room
究竟发生了什么
between you and Randall.
你在隐藏什么
What you're holding back.
你已经知道了
You already know.
我知道显而易见的事 还有呢
The obvious, yes, but what else?
没有别的了
There is no "else."
那你为什么不敢看着我
Then why can't you look at me?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Do it! Look at me!
不 不
No! No!
克莱尔 求你了 我不想伤害你
Claire, please! I don't want to hurt you.
太晚了 不是吗
It's a bit late for that, isn't it?
我丈夫不想活了
My husband wants to kill himself
却不肯告诉我为什么
and he won't tell me why!
你想让我恨你吗
Do you want me to hate you?
-你想让我恨你吗 -不
- Do you want me to hate you? - No!
你给你打了烙印
He branded you?
杰米
Jamie...
他对你的所作所为不代表...
What he did to you doesn't mean that--
你说错了
ye're wrong.
他没有给我打烙印
He didn't brand me.
是我自己打的
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表