剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好吧
Aye. Well...
他的地位让他不用太多劳动
He holds a position that doesna require much labouring.
不管他是什么地位 都不怎么劳动
He doesna do much labouring in any position.
我看见了你的新娘
I saw your new bride.
早些时候
Earlier.
别担心 杰米
Don't worry, Jamie.
她会康复
She'll recover,
尽管你打了她
despite your beating her.
克莱尔是个坚强的女人
Claire's a strong woman.
但你如果再打她
But if you ever tan her hide again
或者伤她的心
or wound her heart,
你会惊讶于我的药剂对身体的作用
you'd be amazed at what my concoctions can do to a body.
毁了这副好皮囊
It would be a shame
真是太可惜了
to ruin such a pretty package.
你丈夫说得对
Your husband was right.
你该管好自己的事
You should mind to your own affairs.
杜格尔吩咐的事就跟法律一样
Dougal tells ye something, it's as if it's law.
天啊 他只是个小伙子
Devil, man. He's just a lad.
他对着卡伦的耳朵窃窃私语过 他溜须拍马
His mouth has been in Colum's ear and his lips half up his arse!
他把为詹姆斯二世党募集的钱给了卡伦
He gave Colum the moneys collected for the Jacobites.
轮不到他来给
And it wasna his to give.
轮不到卡伦来拿
It wasna Colum's to take.
麦肯齐命令我这样做
The MacKenzie ordered me to do it!
我只是在遵守誓言
I was just serving my oath to himself as given!
你想要我骗领主吗
Or would you have me lie to the laird?
如果麦肯齐要你做同样的事 你也会做对吧
If the MacKenzie asked you the same, you'd do it, would you not?
他那样对杜格尔之后 不会了
Not after what he did to Dougal, no.
你呢 杰米
And what about you, Jamie?
酋长和战酋你忠于谁
Where does your loyalty lie between the Chief and the War Chief?
家族只有一个领主 对吧
Now, there is but one laird of the clan, is there not?
不要再废话了
Enough of this blather.
这问题不需要讨论
The issue needs no debate.
这小伙子应该先来询问我们 再采取行动
The lad shoulda come to us for counsel afore taking action.
他抗命了所以要对他进行适当的惩罚
For his disobedience, he's getting the due course of punishment.
而且 这是麦肯齐家族的事
Besides, this is MacKenzie business.
弗雷泽家的人管自己的事去吧
You Frasers should mind to yer own.
站到一边 让我们管自家的事
Now, stand aside and let us get back to ours.
这是怎么回事
What's all this, then?
我还以为我们在猎鹿呢
I thought we were hunting stag?
是啊
Aye.
谁跟我一起
Who's with me?
我就知道会在这里找到你
I Kent I'd find ye here.
从你小时候起 这里就是你的秘密地盘
This has been yer secret place since ye were a lad.
如果你这么容易就找到了我 也不算什么秘密了
Not so secret if ye found me so easily.
你答应过我们会聊聊的
Ye promised we would speak.
是的
Aye.
我记得我第一次见到你 詹姆斯·弗雷泽
I remember the first time I saw you, James Fraser,
从里奥克城♥堡♥的大门里进来
coming through the gates at Leoch.
我当时才七岁 还是个孩子
I was only seven years old, still a child.
你当时没注意到
You didn't notice back then
你靠近时 我心跳好快
how my heart leapt when you were near.
你走了 这么多年来 我从未忘记过你
And you went away all those years, I never forgot ye.
我现在结婚了
I'm wed now.
你做的事很勇敢
And 'twas a gallant thing ye did.
娶了英格兰人 保护她不受英格兰士兵的侵害
Marrying the Sassenach to spare her from the British.
是的 婚姻是杜格尔的安排 但是...
'Tis true the marriage was Dougal's arrangement, but...
你看起来不怎么开心
You dinna look very happy.
你看起来像是背负了全世界
Ye look like ye're carrying the world on yer back.
里奥加尔
Laoghake.
你回来后 你在大厅替我挨打时
When you returned, when you took the beating for me in the great hall,
我就知道我没错
I knew I wasn't wrong.
你也有这种感觉
That you felt the same.
那天在凹室里
And then, that day in the alcove,
你亲吻我的方式...
the way you kissed me.
她之前结过婚
She was married before.
但我还是清白之身
But I've lain with no one.
我想要你
I want ye
做第一个
to be the first
也是唯一一个拥有我的男人
and only one to have me.
不
No.
我发过誓 我不会破坏誓言
I made a vow and I'll not break it.
就算是为了像你这样美丽的姑娘
Even for a lass as bonnie as you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry!
卡伦的人因为他对威利的所作所为生气了
Colum's men took grievous offence over how they treated Willie.
-杜格尔在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Dougal? - I dinna ken.
但自从我们回来后 他们就一直在积累仇恨
But this has been smouldering since we've returned.
我们最好上去拉架
We better douse this wee scrap
免得事态不可收拾 惊动卡伦
before it explodes and the heat reaches Colum.
如果他觉得家族就是这样 他可能会砍他们的手 甚至砍头
He'll be taking hands or even heads if he thinks the clans like this.
怎么阻止两只狗打架
How do you stop two dogs from fighting?
我也要给他们来上两桶水
Shall I give them two buckets myself?
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
结束了
It's over!
我说是平局
I cry a draw.
好了
Now, now.
要么继续像敌人一样战斗 要么像朋友一样喝酒
It's either carry on fighting as enemies, or drink as friends.
穆塔夫 给这些好小伙子来点威士忌
Murtagh, let's get these good lads some whisky.
你解决骚乱的方式像是未来的麦肯齐首领
You settled that stramash like a future chief of the MacKenzies.
你不以幽默感著称是有原因的
There's the reason you're not known for your sense of humour.
如果你想要的是实话实说
Well, if it's plain talk you're after,
你可以好好琢磨这些话
here's something for you to chew on.
这里对于我的品味来说有点不舒服了
It's getting a wee bit uncomfortable around here for my taste.
鲁珀特说得对
Rupert's right.
这不是我们的战斗
This is not our fight.
我去装马鞍
I'll saddle the horses.
你去找克莱尔 今晚我们就离开这里
You take hold of Claire and we'll be away from here this very night.
我们要怎么生活
And how would we live?
霍罗克斯是我最好的脱罪机会
Horrocks was my best chance,
现在我可能永远是个逃犯了
and now, I may be even an outlaw for good.
我们靠土地生活
We'll live off the land.
还是城♥堡♥里的生活让你软弱了
Or has castle life made ye soft?
冬天来临的时候 你会让我和我妻子睡在一棵树下吗
Would ye have me sleeping under a tree come winter with my wife?
那就别带她
Leave her, then.
等我们找到了安全的容身之地 再来接她
We can send for the lass when we find safe beds.
你说话的口气就跟没结过婚的男人一样
Aye, spoken like the unwed man ye are.
天啊 杰米
For pity's sake, Jamie,
要么我们偷偷溜走 要么就留下来选一边
it's either up tail and away, or we stay and pick a side.
卡伦又不会还给杜格尔那袋金子
It's not like Colum's gonna give Dougal back the gold.
反正这也不重要了
Not that I see that it matters much either way.
美王子最近不会从意大利回来
The Bonnie Prince isna sailing from Italy anytime soon.
不
No,
他不会 对吧
he isna, is he?
- 你说和平吗 - 和平
Peace, you say? Peace?
你过来告诉我族人之间有争吵
You come here and tell me that clansman brawls with clansman!
我的弟弟违抗我
That my own brother defies me.
没惩罚这种不忠 怎么会有和平
How can there be peace until such disloyalty is punished?
惩罚罪人可能平息你的愤怒
Well, chastising the guilty might sooth yer anger,
但恐怕没有别的效果了
but I doubt it will accomplish anything more.
仇恨只会恶化 从而导致更多的暴♥力♥
The bad blood will only fester, leading to more violence,
然后家族里就会爆发公开的战争
until the clan explodes into open warfare.
你要让我怎么做
What would you have me do?
将詹姆斯二世党的金子作为礼物送给你弟弟
Make yer brother a gift of the Jacobite gold.
你这是要我背叛国王吗
You'd have me commit treason to the crown?
支持斯图尔特复辟吗
Sanction a Stuart restoration to the throne?
斯图尔特复辟希望渺茫 领主大人
A Stuart restoration is but an airy hope, my Laird.
根本没有詹姆斯二世党军队
There is no Jacobite army.
高地宗族忙着掠夺对方的牛群
The Highland clans are too busy reiving each other's cattle
都没考虑合并
to even consider uniting.
而美王子查理悠闲地混日子受到教皇的纵容
While Bonnie Prince Charlie lounges idly, being pampered by the Pope.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表