剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Jenny,
你现在的身体状况不该乱跑
You shouldn't be chasing around in your condition.
你没必要来找我们
There was no need for you to come after us.
有必要
Aye, there was.
别开口
Keep silent.
不能让他们知道你是英格兰人
We don't want them to know you're English.
早安 女士们
Good morrow, ladies.
早安
Good morrow.
如果你们停下来是为了吃饭
If ye're stopping for a bag of meal,
恐怕你们要失望了
I'm afraid ye'll be disappointed.
水轮眼下还没修好
The mill wheel's no working just now.
也许下次你们来时就好了
Perhaps next time ye come this way.
出了什么毛病
What's amiss, then?
你应该叫你的长官回来
Ye should call yer master back.
他不该插手自己不懂的事
He shouldna meddle in things he doesna understand.
你不用担心 太太
Oh, you've no cause for worry, missus.
下士的父亲在汉普郡也有座磨坊
Corporal's father has a wheat mill in Hampshire.
他对水轮可以说是了若指掌
What he doesn't know about water wheels would fit in me shoe.
这样没用 我得下去
No help for it. I'll have to go under
看看被什么东西卡住了
and see what's holding it.
瞧瞧
Look at that!
不知道是什么卡在里面
Wonder what was stuck in it.
一件完好的衬衫
A perfectly good shirt.
这东西怎么会卡到水轮里
How on earth did that get stuck into the mill?
这里是苏格兰 长官
It's Scotland, sir.
女士们
Ladies.
衷心感谢你 先生
Thank you kindly, sir.
驾
Hee-up!
杰米
Jamie!
愿神圣的迈克尔保护我们
Blessed Michael defend us.
你在做什么 你这笨蛋
What the hell were ye doing, ye?
你难道一点也没长大吗
Have ye not grown up a bit?
珍妮 你能不能...
Jenny, will ye...
你能不能转过头 我好出来
will ye please turn around when I try to get out?
免得我的老二被冻断
Before my cock snaps off.
她在这里做什么
What the hell was she doing here?
她听说英格兰巡逻军要来
Heard about the redcoat patrol.
她只是想来警告你
She was just trying to warn you.
你是个夜猫子啊
So you're a night owl, are ye?
我想是的
Yes, I suppose I am.
珍妮跟百灵鸟一样
Jenny's up with the lark,
但我自己也是夜猫子
but I've always been an owl myself.
这是珍妮吗
Is this Jenny?
是的 那些是她的鸟
Aye. Those were her birds.
有哪只鸟瘸了腿或者翅膀受伤了
Any time one was found wi' a lame leg or a broken wing,
她就会治愈它 让鸟儿从她手里吃东西
she'd have it healed and eating from her hand.
你很惊讶她还有温柔的一面吗
You surprised she has a gentle side?
当然不是啦
No, of course not.
也许有点吧
Perhaps a little.
她是弗雷泽家的人
She's a Fraser.
他们的心胸宽广 心肠柔软
Their hearts are as big and soft
十分固执
as their heads are thick and strong.
我拄着一根木头假腿从法国回来时
It was Jenny who took care of me after I returned from France
是珍妮照顾了我
with a stump of wood.
杰米告诉我
Jamie told me you lost it
你俩在法国打仗时 你丢了腿
while the both of you were fighting in France.
这没让我走慢多少
It doesn't slow me down much.
一天结束的时候会有点疼
It aches a wee bit towards the end of the day.
你试过荚蒾或者水蓼吗
Have you tried guelder rose or water pepper?
我没有试过水蓼
I've no tried the water pepper, no.
我愿意帮你做一些
Well, I'd be happy to make some for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰米说你是个医生
Jamie said you were a healer.
你之前见过残疾人吗
Ye've seen mangled men before?
不幸的是 我见过很多
Yes, many, unfortunately.
杰米没有
Jamie hadn't.
一开始他看见我这样时大吃一惊
It shocked him to see me like this at first.
他想隐藏 但我知道
He tried to hide it, but I knew.
这不重要
Ah, no matter.
他带我回到苏格兰 珍妮让我重获新生
He brought me back to Scotland, and Jenny made me whole again.
所以你才娶了她吗
Is that why you married her?
你觉得我有选择权吗
Ye think I had any choice in the matter?
有天我在野外修补栅栏时
She came up to me out in the field one day,
她来找我
while I was mending a fence.
我身上都是泥土
I was covered wi' muck,
而她站在那里 像是满是蝴蝶的灌木丛
and her, standing there like a bush covered wi' butterflies.
她说 我不记得她的原话了
She says--well, I dinna ken exactly what she said,
但是最后是她吻我 说着
but it ended with her kissing me, and saying,
好吧 我们在圣马丁节结婚
"Fine, we'll be married on St. Martin's day."
我当时还在给她解释我们为什么
And I was still explaining to her why we couldna do
不能做这种事
any such thing
结果发现自己站在牧师面前说
when I found myself in front of a priest saying,
我愿意娶你 珍妮特
"I take thee, Janet."
她是个了不起的女人 对吧
She's an extraordinary woman, isn't she?
是啊 当她不是个直接 固执
Aye, when she's not being an outright, stubborn-headed,
讨厌的倔强女人的时候
pain-in-the-arse mule.
弗雷泽家的人啊
Frasers.
一旦他们坚定立场 就不会移♥动♥半点
Once they've dug their heels in, there's no budging them,
当他们发怒时
and you don't want to get between them
你可不想去劝架
when their danders are up.
你怎么应付过来的
How do you manage?
这个嘛
Well...
你可以拽他们的绳子
Ye can tug on their rope
也可以从后面踢他们一下
or give them a wee kick in their backside.
他们可能会动
And they might move,
你也可能惹麻烦上身
or ye might get bit for your trouble.
然后呢
And then what?
更用力地踢
Kick them harder.
真好 现在你注意到我了
Good. Now I have your attention.
你要听我说
And you're going to listen to me.
我嫁的不是拉里布洛克的领主
I did not marry the laird of Lallybroch.
而是杰米 自从我们来这里之后
I married Jamie, but I haven't seen much of him
我没见过他多少次
since we walked through the gates of this place.
-我就是那样 既然... -我在说话呢
- That's who I am, now that-- - I am speaking,
等我说完了你才能说
and you can talk when I'm finished.
你父亲去世了 杰米
Your father's dead, Jamie,
但如果他还在
but if he were here,
他肯定会因为你的行为而鞭打你
I wager he'd give you a thrashing for the way you've been acting.
你在扮演别的人
You're trying to be someone you're not,
在这个过程中 你伤害了剩下
and in the process you're wrecking the family
那些家人的心
that you do have left.
如果你不小心点 你也会失去他们的
And if you're not careful, you're going to lose them, too.
珍妮
Jenny.
让我吓了一跳
Gave me a start.
你以为是鬼吧
Thought it was a ghost for a minute, did ye?
-珍妮 我... -杰米 我...
- Jenny, I-- - Jamie, I--
请让我先说
Let me speak first, please.
这是佃户的租金
That's the rent from the tenants.
我想也许我能和罗比的姑妈聊聊
And I thought perhaps I could speak to Rabbie's aunt, so...
就算她接纳了他
Even if she had taken him in,
我觉得也不会维持很久的
I don't think it would have lasted.
她已经有太多孩子了
She's a frachety woman with too many bairns as it is.
他可以去更好的地方
This is a better place for him.
父亲也会这么想的
Father would have thought so, too.
是啊
Aye.
我没先问你是不对的 我对此很抱歉
I was wrong not to consult you, and I'm sorry for it.
真心的
Truly.
我以后会改的
I hope to do it different in future.
是我误会了你 我好羞愧
I'm the one who's wronged you, and I'm so ashamed.
误会了什么
Of what?
父亲去世之后
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表