剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
如果你照办 这些都不会发生
And if ye'd done so, none of this would have happened.
现在英格兰人要到处找我们了
Now, the British will be looking high and low for us.
至于兰德尔队长
As for Captain Randall...
那又是另外一回事了
Well, that's something else again.
他会找你的
He'll be looking for you,
尤其是现在知道你在这
especially now that he knows you're here.
是
Aye.
他...
He...
我跟他是私事
It's personal for him.
真的很抱歉 杰米
I am so sorry, Jamie.
如果只是我 你有了教训我也不会多说了
If it were just me ye'd hurt by it, I wouldna say more about it.
但你的行为危害到了大家
But your actions put all the men in jeopardy.
好我们抓紧吧
Right, best get on with it.
你不听我的话 惹了那么多乱
Ye've done considerable damage disobeying my orders,
我要惩罚你
and I'm gonna punish ye for it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我什么意思
Oh, you know fine well what I mean.
现在 下床把衣服撩起来 女士
Now, get down by the bed and lift yer shift, lass.
我不要
I'll do no such thing.
快 克莱尔
Now, Claire...
我说了我很抱歉 的确抱歉
I have said I'm sorry. And I am.
我也不会再这样了
And I will never do such a thing again.
关键就在这 你可能会
That's just the point. You might.
我想你们那里的人或许活得更轻松
Ye come from a place where things are easier, I think.
这和生死没关系 是你...
Where it's not a matter of life and death
你不听命令 随心所欲
if you disobey orders or take matters into your own hands.
但是在这种地方 这种时候你就会明白
But it's the hard truth in places and times like these that
小小的举动也会导致很严重的后果
a light action can have very serious consequences.
好吧 你...
All right.
你的确说得对
You're right, of course.
就算我不同意 也会听你命令的
I will obey your orders, even if I don't agree with them.
很好
Good.
那现在 赶快下床 我们搞定这事
Now then, get off the bed and we'll get this over with.
什么 我答应听你命令了啊
What? I said I would follow your orders.
脑子里明白什么事和真正记住一件事是有区别的
There's a difference between understanding something in yer mind and really knowing it, deep down.
我可以用亲身经历告诉你
I can tell ye from my own experience
一顿好打可以让你更严肃地明白事理
that a good hiding makes ye understand things in a more serious light.
但就像我说的 如果你只是让我遇险...
But as I said, if it was just me you put in danger...
但你不是
But it wasn't.
这叫公正 克莱尔
There's such a thing as justice, Claire.
你危害到了大家
You've done wrong to all the men,
必须要接受惩罚
and you must suffer for it.
我是你丈夫
I'm yer husband.
惩罚你是我的职责
It's my duty to attend to it.
- 我不会让你打我的 - 不会吗
- I will not let you beat me. - You won't?
我觉得你没什么发言权
I doubt you'll have much to say about it.
那小子开打了
The lad's getting on with it.
看着是的
Seems so.
这是他的职责
That is his duty.
不论如何 你是我老婆
You're my wife, like it or not.
我会叫的
I'll scream!
就算现在不叫 打的时候也得叫
Well, likely, if not before, certainly during!
不
No!
会叫得下一个村子的人都听得到
I expect they'll hear ye in the next village.
你肺活量很大
Ye've got good lungs.
你还是乖乖的吧 还能快点了事
This'll go faster if ye just yield, woman.
我会给你好看的
I'm gonna make you suffer!
你已经做了
Well, ye already are.
你很享受吧 混♥蛋♥
You're taking pleasure in this, you barbarian!
上面像是要翻天了
Sounds like holy hell up there.
都不知道谁在惩罚谁了
I'm not sure who's punishing who.
我永远都不会原谅你的
I'll never forgive you!
如果我能原谅你的所作所为你也能原谅我
If I can forgive ye for what you did, you can forgive me, too,
哪天你能坐下了 就会原谅我了
as soon as ye can sit down again.
你个施虐狂
You sadist!
施虐狂是什么意思
I dinna ken, what's a sadist?
至于我的愉快我说过我要惩罚你
As for my pleasure, I said I was gonna punish you.
不
No!
我没说我不会享受的
I didna say I wasna gonna enjoy it.
希望杰米昨晚对你手下留情了
I hope that Jamie wasn't too harsh on ye last night?
打打屁♥股♥又伤不到哪儿去
A skelped arse never did anyone permanent damage.
看来她被好好惩罚了一下啊
Looks like she gave as good as she got.
是伤不到哪儿去但也不是好受的哦
Well, it might not be permanent, but it hurts like hell.
-下次就不敢犯错误了 -那当然
- She'll not make that mistake again. - lndeed. Yes.
坐我旁边来吧 姑娘
Come and have a seat here next to me, lassie.
不了 谢谢 我得站着了
No, thank you, I'll stand.
站那边
Over there.
回家真好
But it's good to be home.
在那些爱着我们的人的怀抱里
In the loving bosom of those that hold us dear.
这里没人
There's no one about.
你没派人说我们快回来了吗
Did you not send word we were close?
我派了
Aye, I did.
就算他没有 他们也会闻到我们靠近了
Even if he didn't, they would have smelled us coming.
我不知道你们 但我饿坏了
Well I don't know about you lot, but I'm starving.
去追她 孩子 我来照看马儿
Go after her, lad. I'll see to the mounts.
英格兰人
Sassenach.
克莱尔
Claire.
我不愿落在我妻子的后面
I would prefer not to fall behind my wife.
那就走快点
So walk faster.
万岁
Hooray!
欢迎回家 亲爱的人们
Welcome home, my dears.
我把偷糕点的你赶出厨房♥好像还是昨天的事
It seems no time since I was shooing you out of the kitchen for stealing pastries,
-现在你都结婚了 -别烦他
- and now you've gone and married. - Leave him be.
这样过分关心他 他很快就一无是处了
Fussing over him like that, he'll be no use to anyone.
特别是对我
Me especially.
你会回马厩去喂马吧
You are coming back to the stable to water the horses?
是的
Aye.
恭喜两位
Congratulations to you both.
我很想听你们婚礼的细节
I look forward to hearing all about yer nuptials.
这里好久没有喜事了
It's been some time since we've had a wedding here.
我衷心地祝福你们
My profound good wishes
美满幸福
for a long and happy marriage,
布洛克·图拉克夫人
Lady Broch Tuarach.
我一点也不喜欢那样
Didna enjoy that one bit.
你没注意到卡伦看我的眼神吗
Did you not notice the look Colum gave me?
我觉得挺友好
Seemed friendly enough to me.
他不吃不喝 也没有向我们敬酒
He neither ate nor drank, nor did he offer a single toast in our honour.
他一瘸一拐地走到大厅 待了不到一分钟
To hobble all that way to the great hall and stay scarcely a minute.
我不了解家族规矩
What would I know about clan ways?
你没看见吗
Do you not see?
他不赞成我们的婚姻
He does not approve of the marriage.
不止他一个
He's not alone.
你这话是什么意思
And what the hell do you mean by such?
你不会回答吗 克莱尔
Will you not answer me, Claire?
我知道那是什么意思
I know what that means!
幸福总是短暂的
Happiness is fleeting.
这是谁说的
Who said that?
我
Me.
刚才说的
Just now.
是
Aye.
涉及到女人 的确是这样
When it comes to women it is.
爱情
Love.
这可不简单
It's no simple matter.
就像时时刻刻都在为每一季做计划
It's like trying to plan for every season from one moment to the next.
就在你准备好迎接太阳的时候
Just when you're ready for the sun,
霜冻来临了
a frost comes.
你知道些什么
What would you know of it?
比你以为的多 你这个无知的崽子
More than you'd think, you ignorant pup.
你是说我妈妈
You mean my mother.
我是个粗汉 艾伦知道
I'm a hard man. Ellen knew it.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表