剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
No.
我也没见过
Neither have I.
他会出现的
Ah, he'll turn up...
爱尔兰人
Irish pogue.
最好如此
He'd better...
因为我们明天就去洛哈伯了
'cause we leave for Lochaber tomorrow.
小伙子们
Hey, lads.
明天啊
Tomorrow, aye.
珍妮怎么样了
How's Jenny?
孩子还不肯出来
The babbie's taking its own sweet time.
但她在努力了
But she's coming along.
我们的朋友霍罗克斯先生还是不见踪影
Well, there's still no sign of our friend Mr. Horrocks...
有点令人困惑
Which is a wee bit of a puzzle.
是啊
It is a puzzle.
他的马就在外面
Well, his horse is just outside,
所以他走不远
so he can't have gone far,
鉴于他都懒得走十步去尿尿
given that the man would barely walk ten steps to pish,
就更不可能漫步了
much less wander away.
我的数学学得不错
Now... I have a fair knowledge of mathematics.
三个人出去
Three men go out,
两个人回来
two men come in.
再加上你俩互相认识 而且你还瞒着我
If I add to that the fact that you two knew each other
这一事实
and you hid it from me...
这不合情理
That doesn't tally up.
我不明白你的意思
I don't get yer meaning.
你为什么杀了他
Why'd you kill him?
-我解释一下 -我是个通缉犯
- Let me explain. - I'm a wanted man.
有人悬赏要我的头
There's a price on my head--
十英镑
Ten pounds sterling...
现在可能是两倍了
Likely twice that now.
霍罗克斯知道
Horrocks knew it.
他威胁我和我的家人
He threatened me and my family.
所以
So...
我把他刺了个对穿
I ran him through.
很好
Good.
我一直都不喜欢那个爱尔兰混♥蛋♥
I never liked the Irish bastard.
如果有谁要被杀 那就是他
If ever a man needed killing, it was him.
我们今天抢劫奇泽姆家族
We're raiding the Chisholms today,
现在我少了一个人
and now I'm a man short.
我需要一个高大强壮 剑术精湛的
And I could do with a tall, strong Scotsman
苏格兰人
who's swift with a sword.
除非你准备好了挖七个坟墓
So, unless you're prepared to dig seven graves,
包括你自己的...
including your own...
我跟你去
I'll ride with ye...
就这一次
This once.
-我也去 -不行
- I'm coming too. - No, you're not.
如果他想来 就让他来吧
Oh, if he wants to come, let him come.
他有两只手 可以拿枪
He's got two hands. He can hold a gun.
你俩我都要了
I'll have you both.
小心点
Watch your back.
你帮他抢劫完后
He could still turn you in for the reward
他还是可能为了赏金告发你
after you've served his purpose.
我觉得他不会 但是我要跟他一起去
I don't think he will, but I'm going with him.
你该留下来
You should stay.
珍妮需要她丈夫陪着她
Jenny needs her husband here with her.
我需要的是我哥哥平安回来
What I need is my brother home safe.
我已经失去过他一次了
I lost him once already.
克莱尔在这里 所以你俩都走吧
And Claire's here, so off with the both of ye.
但你早点回来 伊恩·莫瑞
But haste ye back, Ian Murray.
你的新生儿会等着见你的
Your newborn son will be waiting to meet ye.
珍妮找到了这个 让我给你
Jenny found this, asked me to give it to you.
小呆
Sawny.
我很久没见到他了
I haven't seen him for a long time.
你听到了你妹妹的话
You heard your sister.
快点回来 不然...
Haste ye back or else.
不然怎么
Or else what?
不然
Or else...
我就去找你
I will follow you.
我会抓着你浓密的红色卷发拉你回来
I will drag you back by your thick, red curls,
你不会喜欢的
And you won't like it one bit.
不
No...
英格兰人
Sassenach...
我肯定不喜欢
I'm sure I wouldn't.
再次上路感觉真好 对吧
Good being out on the road again, eh?
刚下过大雨之后
In the pishing rain.
四处奔波很危险
The road's a dangerous place to live.
你为什么要抢劫
Why do ye do it?
抢劫可不是什么值得尊重的职业
Robbing's not an entirely honorable profession.
我是个战士
I'm a fighter.
我很擅长
I'm good at it.
我受够了为有钱的公爵和君主而战
I grew tired of fighting for rich dukes and monarchs.
我意识到世界是我的
I realized the world was mine.
抢来的钱比赚来的钱更令人愉悦
And money taken is twice as sweet as money earned.
给
Here...
我们上次抢劫的纪念品
That's a souvenir for our last raid.
打开
Open.
苍白的死亡
"Pale death
踏着公正的脚步进行拜访
"Visits with impartial foot
穷♥人♥的茅屋
"The cottages of the poor
和富人的城♥堡♥
And the castles of the rich."
这是为玛丽·斯图亚特[苏格兰女王]做的
These were made for Mary Stuart--
这真的很幽默
Real barrel of laughs, that one.
我不介意死亡
You know, I don't mind death
只要它光明正大地来
as long as it comes under an open sky.
我也是
Myself as well.
今天过后没必要结束的
This doesn't have to end after today, ye ken.
我们可以扩大规模
We could branch out,
袭击皇家马车 英格兰地主
Raid the royal tax wagons, English landowners.
我们可以去很多地方
We could go places...
普鲁士 佛兰德斯 萨克森
Prussia, Flanders, Saxony.
-嗯 -打出名声
- Aye. - Make a name for ourselves.
他们会写关于我们的歌♥
They'd write songs about us.
你描绘了很棒的画面 麦奎利
You paint a bonny picture, Macquarrie.
如果不是为了克莱尔
If it wasn't for Claire,
也许我会接受你的邀请
maybe I'd take you up on it.
我们回头再聊 等你血液上涌
Ah, we'll talk again later, when your blood's up
口袋里有金子的时候
and ye got gold in your pocket.
不然呢 你会告发我吗
Or what? You'll turn me over?
向英格兰人吗
To the British?
绝不会
Never.
我自己蹲过监狱
I've seen the inside of a jail myself--
牢房♥
The tolbooth.
就连狗我都不希望它去
I wouldn't wish it on a dog.
我会先杀了你
I'd shoot you first.
前面就是桥了
Bridge, just up ahead.
-加油 -告诉我你会照看伊恩
- Come on. - Tell me you'll look after Ian.
没必要照看谁
There'll be no need to look after anybody.
照我说的做 克莱尔
Ah, just do as I say, Claire.
你会挺过去的
Listen, you will get through this.
-去你的 克莱尔 -对 去我的
- Ah, damn you, Claire. - That's right, damn me.
我做不到
I can't do this.
-我做不到 -你可以的
- I can't do this. - Yes--yes, you can.
你之前做到过 现在会再次做到的
You've done it before, and you're going to do it again.
来我身后 来我身后
Oh, get behind me. Get behind me.
天啊
Oh, christ almighty.
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
好了 他快出来了 快出来了
All right, he's coming. He's coming.
好了 好了
All right, here we go.
等等 待在这里别动
Hold up. Hold it right there.
好
Aye.
奇泽姆家族什么时候经过
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表