剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我想操你 直到把你榨干
I wanted to swive you until you were a worn-out husk."
然后她又问他
and she says to him,
"那你现在有什么想法"
"and what are you thinkin' now?"
他看着她说
and he looks at her and says,
"看来我♥干♥得不错啊"
"looks like I've done a fine job."
我并没有因为他们讲的那些下流笑话
I wasn't offended by the lewdness of their jokes
或者晚餐像一只干枯的复活节兔子令人反胃
or squeamish over the fact that my dinner looked like
而感到生气
a shriveled Easter rabbit,
我也不会那么挑剔 拒绝睡在石头枕头上
nor was I too dainty to sleep on a pillow made of stone.
我难过的是他们讲盖尔语
What troubled me was that they were clearly
来排挤我
using Gaelic to exclude me.
我只能提醒自己很快就能
I just had to remember my time with them
跟他们分开了
would be over soon.
我可以在路上伺机逃跑
Being on the road was my chance to escape.
别在意他们说的 小姑娘
Dinna worry what they're sayin', lass.
他们讨厌我
They hate me.
他们只是不相信你
They don't trust you.
也许安格斯讨厌你 但他谁都讨厌
Maybe Angus hates you, but he hates everyone.
那你呢
What about you?
你觉得我是英格兰人的间谍吗
Do you think I'm a spy for the British?
不
No.
但我的确觉得你对我们隐瞒了些事
But I do think there are things you're not tellin' us,
我知道集♥会♥时你曾打算逃跑
and I know you tried to run durin' the gatherin'.
而且现在仍未打消这个念头 都写你脸上呢
It's on your mind still, plain and clear.
今天真是漫长的一天
It's been a long day.
是你要问我的
Well, ye did ask.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔
Alastair!
我听说你妻子又怀上了
I hear you and the wife have another one on the way.
你真是个野兽
You're a beast of a man.
你知道 我可是麦肯齐家的人
I'm a Mackenzie, ye ken.
-收成怎么样 -非常好
- And how was the harvest? - Very good.
我带了两袋粮食 六先令
I bring two bags of grain, six shilling.
很好 六先令
Fine, six shillings.
两袋粮食 六先令
That's two bags of grain and six shillings.
-今晚你来吗 -当然
- Trust we'll see you tonight? - Aye, of course.
很好
Good man.
跟往常一样
And it'll be your usual, then--
一些鸡蛋 卷心菜 还有
eggs, cabbage, and...
看看这是谁来了
Oh, and who do we have here?
-你真是彼森家的儿子吗 -是
- You couldn't be Beathan's boy. - Aye.
孩子 那现在该把真♥相♥告诉你了
Well, time lets the truth slip, ye ken.
肯定是你妈趁你老爹不主意的时候
Looks like your mother let a big, brawny fellow in
让一个壮汉子上了自己的床
while your father wasn't lookin'.
就在那老公鸡打鸣的时候
As the old cock craws.
真的吗
Oh, is that right?
一口袋燕麦
There's a bag of oat.
马卡斯 你个臭娘炮 见到你真高兴
Marcas, you limmer, it's good to see you.
你给我拿什么来了
What've you got for me?
两头肥猪和一只细毛羊
Two fat pigs and a fine goat.
好啊
Hello.
两只肥猪和一只细毛山羊
That's two fat pigs and a fine goat.
今晚见 要不要加入我的好戏
We'll see you tonight. You'll join me for a dram?
-当然 -太好了
- Aye! - Good.
你不是说不要猪的吗
I thought you said no pigs.
是啊 可不是吗
Aye, I did, didn't I?
谢谢你 邓肯
Duncan, thank you.
两先令 还有...
Two shilling and...
有什么要我帮忙的吗 女士
Something I can do for you, mistress?
我只是有些好奇
I was just curious.
我以前从没听到过这样的歌♥声
I've never heard singing quite like that before.
这是纺织歌♥ 我们在织羊毛
'Tis a waulking song. We're waulking wool.
我叫克莱尔·比彻姆
I'm Claire Beauchamp.
我是德尔达·吉尔彻斯特
I'm Donalda Gilchrest.
我是和麦肯齐族人一起来的
I came with the Mackenzie party.
男人们都忙着收租
All men are all busy with the rent,
我就随意逛逛了
so I found myself rather idle.
随意逛逛啊
Idle, ye say.
我们看看吧
Well, we'll see about that.
你的手有劲吗 克莱尔
Do ye have strong hands, Claire?
女士们 这位是克莱尔·比彻姆
Ladies, this is Claire Beauchamp.
今天她会来帮我们
She's going to be helping us today.
大家好
Hello, all.
这味儿真是刺鼻
Ugh, that's pungent.
-这是... -尿 没错 克莱尔
- Is that... - Hot piss. Yes, Claire.
能让染料更快上色
Sets the dye fast.
这是小奖励 克莱尔
Here's a wee refreshment, Claire.
你应得的
Ye've earned it.
谢谢
Thank you.
干了
Bottoms up.
天啊 这酒劲真大
Oh, my god, that's got a kick to it.
这可是我们的小秘密
It's our little secret.
可不能让男人们知道了
Not a word to the menfolk.
我什么都不会说的
My lips are sealed.
是不是把孩子吵醒了
Did we wake the little one?
他只是饿了
He's hungry, that's all.
他还嗷嗷待哺 但却吃不上奶
Oh, he's teething and won't nurse.
今早我们的羊被我丈夫送给领主了
My husband had to give away our goat to the laird this morning,
所以现在没有奶了
so we haven't any milk.
太不公平了
Doesn't seem very fair.
你接下来会上哪儿去 克莱尔
Where are ye off to next, Claire?
我也不太清楚
Uh, I'm not sure exactly.
我听说过一个叫克雷尼顿的地方
I heard stories of a place called Craigh Na Dun.
没错 那儿住着精灵
Aye, where the fairies live.
我表哥去过一次 发誓说真见到了一个
My cousin went there once, swore he saw one.
不过他那时蠢得跟头猪似的
But he was fou as a puggie at the time,
他口中的精灵
and the fairy he claimed to see
实际上是只花斑羊
turned out to be an old piebald sheep,
长着六只角
sporting six horns.
我想去那儿
Well, I 'd like to go there.
离这儿近吗
Is it nearby?
不绕路的话 差不多三天吧
Oh, about three days as the crow flied I'd say.
好了 女士们 该回去干活儿了
All right, back to work, ladies.
我们还需要一壶热腾腾的尿
And we're going to need a fresh bucket.
现在吗
You mean now?
不然喝酒干什么
What do you think the tipple's for?
好吧
All righty, then.
行动
Geronimo.
老天啊
Oh, christ almighty.
我找你找半天了
I've been looking to hell and back for ye.
我一直在这儿
I've been right here.
我们在纺羊毛呢
We were waulking wool.
是啊
Right!
我们要走了
We're going.
可我们还没结束呢
But we haven't finished.
结束了
Aye, ye have.
你居然敢在我眼皮子底下玩消失
Disappearing under ma nose.
杜格尔现在正发火呢
Dougal's bealing about it.
我一直待在那边 有什么大不了的
I was only over there. What's the harm?
你喝酒了 一股尿味儿
Ye've been drinking, and ye smell like piss.
你比我又好到哪儿去了
Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
行啊
Fine.
下次非把你栓在马车上不可
Next time, I'll tie ye to the wagon.
别碰我
Get your hands off me!
你要把羊拿到哪里去
Where do you think you're taking that?
还给主人 他们家需要这只羊
Back to her owner. The family needs her.
这羊是我们的
The goat's ours.
-我们要带着它 -是个屁
- We're taking her with us. - The hell you are.
那是私有财产 必须入账
That's goods and chattels, has to be accounted for.
别理她 她喝多了
Ca' canny noo. She's stottin' drunk.
才没有
I am no such thing.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表