剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
间谍 我
A spy? Me?
关于你是谁 你没说实话
Ye have no told the truth about who and what you are.
我很肯定
Of that I'm sure.
在我搞清楚你的身份之前
And until I am sure of ye,
我会派人日夜盯着你
I'll have you watched day and night.
现在你知道我的想法了
Now you ken my mind.
很好
Very well.
但我觉得你会发现
But I think you'll find
接下来的四天里 我做的事情都十分无聊
I'll be doing very little of interest over the next four days.
真希望你的间谍能给你完整的报告
I do hope your spies give you a full report.
四天
Four days?
是啊
Yes.
我周六和皮特里先生一起离开
I leave with Mr. Petrie on Saturday.
原谅我 我还以为你哥哥已经告诉你了呢
Forgive me. I would've thought your brother would have told you that.
也许你不知道他的想法
Perhaps you don't ken his mind.
接下来的几天里
For the next few days,
我决定做一些简单的日常事务
I determined to maintain a simple routine,
既是为了让我等待修补匠
both to keep my mind occupied
到来的同时 保持大脑忙碌
while I awaited the tinker's arrival
也是为了让杜格尔的手下
and to give Dougal's men
没法报告什么有趣的事
nothing of the slightest interest to report.
菲茨太太让我去
Mrs. Fitz put me to work
帮忙给厨房♥采摘食物
helping to harvest food for the kitchen.
我觉得这样相当愉快
I found a quiet sense of pleasure
再次触碰到植物
in touching growing things once more,
感受到帮助它们茁壮成长的满足感
felt the satisfaction of helping them thrive.
那种是有毒的
Those kind are poison.
对不起 我不想笑的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh.
我猜你从那边看着肯定很好笑吧
I imagine it was funny from over there.
多谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning, though,
但我知道那些蘑菇是有毒的
but I do know those mushrooms are poisonous.
你打算弄死谁
Who is it you're planning to do away with?
也许是你丈夫吗
Your husband, perhaps?
如果有用的话告诉我 我也在我丈夫身上试试
Tell me if it works, and I'll try it on mine.
实际上...
Actually...
这些蘑菇帽的确是有毒的
now, while the caps of these mushrooms are poisonous,
但你可以将干菌磨成粉末
you can make a powder out of the dried fungi.
外敷时能有效止血
It's very effective in stopping bleeding when applied topically.
真没想到
Fancy that.
我叫格列斯 格列斯·邓肯
My name is Geillis. Geillis Duncan.
对不起 我该自我介绍的
I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself.
-我叫... -我知道你是谁 克莱尔
- My name is-- - I know who you are, Claire.
自从你到城♥堡♥后 村子里的人
The village has been humming with talk of ye
一直都在谈论你
since you came to the castle.
他们是怎么说我的
What is it they're saying about me?
你可能是英格兰人的间谍
That you're likely a Sassenach spy.
要知道
You know,
那些可以引发流血
those will start bleeding
来弄掉你不想要的孩子
to get rid of a child you don't want.
导致流产
Brings on your flux.
但只能在早期用
But only if you use it early.
太迟的话 它就会害死你
Too late, and it can kill you
还有你的孩子
as well as the child.
村子里的姑娘们经常来找我
The girls in the village come to me every now and again
要这种东西
for such things.
她们说我是个女巫
They say I'm a witch.
你是吗
Are you?
不算是
Hardly.
但我知道水苏
Although I am aware of how wood betony
能把蟾蜍变成鸽子
can transform toads into pigeons.
你有空该来村子里看我
You should come visit me sometime down in the village.
我有一个装满了药水和药物的柜子
I have a cabinet full of potions and medicinals
我敢打赌你一定对此感兴趣
I wager would tickle yer fancy.
但我希望今晚可以在大厅里见到你
But I hope I'll see you tonight at the hall.
大厅
The hall?
一周的观察后
After a week's observation,
我诊断卡伦的病
I diagnosed Colum's condition
是图卢兹·洛特克综合症
as Toulouse-Lautrec syndrome.
这种病的名字是根据最有名的患者取的
Named for its most famous sufferer
我提醒着自己 他还并不存在
who did not yet exist, I reminded myself,
这是骨头和结缔组织的
it was a degenerative disease of bone
一种退行性疾病
and connective tissue.
洛特克38岁时去世了
Lautrec died at age 38.
鉴于18世纪的医学情况
And given the state of medicine in the 18th century,
卡伦·麦肯齐绝对是
Colum Mackenzie was most certainly
在苟延残喘
living on borrowed time.
威廉·托尔伯特
Masters William Talbot
和芬格尔·邓肯 请往前站
and Fingal Duncan, will ye stand forth?
他们是邻居
They're neighbors.
因为一头母牛起了争执
Having a dispute over a cow.
一头母牛
A cow?
他说好吧 让我看看
He says well, let me see.
没关系
It's all right.
我就知道翻译过来笑点会漏
I have the feeling something would be lost in translation.
凯尔·弗格森 请上前介绍自己
Kyle Ferguson, step forward and present yourself.
他们在争夺财产
They're fighting over some property.
她父亲指责她行为不端
Her father accuses her of loose behavior.
她父亲希望麦肯齐
Her father wishes the Mackenzie
派人惩罚她的不服从
to have her punished for disobedience.
不
No. No.
他提出要替女孩接受惩罚
He's offering to take the girl's punishment.
什么
What?
但他还有伤在身呢
But he's still injured.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
他们在进行争论
They're arguing it now.
他允许了
He allows it.
-他选择被拳头打 -拳头
- He chooses fists. - Fists?
而不是鞭打
Rather than the strap.
如果你想挨打
If ye'd wanted a beating,
我很乐意帮忙
I'd been happy to oblige ye.
是啊 但
Aye, but...
你可能把我打成重伤
you might have done some real damage.
小心点 小伙子
Watch yourself, laddie.
你舅舅有所图谋
Your uncle is up to something.
这必须进行多久
How long must this go on for?
直到流血就好
Only until blood's drawn.
一般情况下是等鼻子被打断
Usually when their nose is broken.
这太野蛮残暴了
This is barbarous.
克莱尔 待在这里
Claire, stay here.
这样更快 人们的流言会更少
This way is quicker, and you'll stir less gossip.
给
Here.
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
替那女孩接受惩罚
Take that girl's punishment?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
知道她是谁
Ken who she is.
但没和她说过话
Haven't really spoken to her, though.
那为什么
Then why?
大庭广众之下
It would have shamed the lass
在大厅里遭受殴打
to have been beaten in the hall
那姑娘会因此蒙羞的
before everyone that knows her.
要过很长时间才能解开心结
Taken a long time to get over it.
对我来说更容易
It's easier for me.
我全身酸痛 但是并没有受伤
I'm sore, but I'm nae really damaged.
几天后我就会忘记这事
I'll get over it in a couple days.
给你 孩子
Oh, here ye are, lad.
用来漱口
Rinse your mouth with this.
这会清洁伤口 减轻痛苦
It'll cleanse the cuts and ease the pain.
柳树皮茶
Willow bark tea,
加了一点碾碎的鸢尾根
with a bit of ground orris root.
磨得很碎
Ground up well.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表