剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
The rehabilitation of Black Jack Randall.
这事根本就不可能做到
You could make a fortune betting against that.
也许我该从把你护送去因弗内斯开始
Perhaps I should begin by having you escorted to Inverness.
我让你很开心
I've made you happy.
是的
Yes, you have.
真是奇怪的感觉
An odd sensation.
也许是个开始
A beginning, perhaps.
我同意
I agree.
霍金斯下士
Corporal Hawkins.
比彻姆太太和我
Mrs. Beauchamp and I...
需要你的帮助
require your assistance.
兰德尔队长 我十分感...
Captain Randall, you have my deepest gra--
我住在黑暗中 女士
I dwell in darkness, Madam,
我属于黑暗
and darkness is where I belong.
我不需要你的同情 也不会同情你
I need no sympathy from you, and you will get none from me.
不管怎么样 我会让你说出真话
One way or the other, I will get the truth out of you.
下士
Corporal...
你踢过女人吗
Have you ever kicked a woman?
先生
Sir?
感觉很放松
It's-- it's very freeing.
来吧
Come.
踢她
Kick her.
我说了踢她 懦夫
I said kick her, milksop.
踢她
Kick her!
看见了吗
You see?
女人好软弱
They're so soft.
再来
Again.
我不记得要你进来过
I don't recall requesting your presence.
起来吧 女士
Up ye come, lassie.
你可以走了
Ye're done here.
等等
Hold!
我过来不是为了打架
I dinna come here to fight.
你告诉你的手下让开
You tell yer wee laddies here to step aside
免得我失控
before I lose my temper.
你对那个女人没有权利
You have no right to that woman,
因为她在被英格兰军官审讯
not while she's being questioned by a British officer.
她是麦肯齐家族的客人
She is a guest of Clan Mackenzie.
首先她是英格兰居民
She is an English subject first.
她被带来这里
And she was brought here for fear
是因为害怕她成为我哥哥的囚犯
she was being held prisoner by my brother.
现在她会向你们保证 情况不是那样的
Now she will have assured ye that that is not the case,
根据法律 必须返回到我的保护之下
and by right, must be returned to me for protection.
恐怕进一步的问题出现了
I'm afraid further questions have arisen.
好吧...
Oh, well...
在麦肯齐的领地上 你不会问问题的
ye won't be asking them on Mackenzie land.
除非你想在此时此刻挑起战争
Not unless you want to start a war here, on this day.
我想今天就结束了
I suppose we're done for the day.
确保明天日落之前送她去威廉堡
Be sure to deliver her to Fort William by sundown tomorrow.
如果她到时候没到那里
If she is not present at the appointed time,
你们就会受到指控 窝藏犯法的英格兰逃犯
you will be accused of harboring a fugitive from English law,
你们将受到追捕和惩罚
and you'll be hunted down and punished,
甚至致死
even unto death.
不管是不是战酋
War chief or not.
让他们走
Let them pass.
走吧 女士
Come on, lass.
期待我们的下一次会面 比彻姆太太
I look forward to our next meeting, Mrs. Beauchamp.
我的身体依然感觉遭受虐待
My body still reeling from mistreatment,
我最不想要的就是
the last thing I felt like was a headlong gallop
在崎岖的高地上疾驰
through the rough terrain of the highlands.
当杜格尔终于让我们停下时
I feared I was close to fainting
我觉得我都快昏倒了
when Dougal finally called for a halt.
我们跟其他人在这里见面吗
Are we meeting the others here?
不 他们在营地
No, they're back at the campsite,
但这附近有清水
but there's fresh water nearby,
看上去你需要
and ye look like ye could use it.
水 在哪里
Water? Where?
下面
Down.
为了喝点水爬得真累啊 是吧
Bit of a climb for a drink, is it not?
是啊
Oh, aye.
水有点臭
There's a stink to it,
但它能润润你的喉咙
but it will wet your thrapple sure enough.
你是英格兰人还是法国人的间谍
Are ye a spy for the English or the French?
我要回答这个问题多少次啊
How many times must I answer that same question?
我保证 这是我最后一次问你
I promise, this is the last time I'll ever ask it of ye.
我不是间谍
I am not a spy.
我就是克莱尔·比彻姆 仅此而已
I am plain Claire Beauchamp and nothing more.
行了
There.
我们能别纠结了吗
Can we finally be done with it?
怎么
Well?
好
Aye.
不纠结了
Done it is.
你本来想刺死我吗
Did you plan on using that on me?
我也不喜欢
I would no have liked it.
你是个很美的女子
Ye're a handsome woman,
但如果你说了假话
but if you proved false,
我也别无选择
I would have had no choice.
但我现在知道你说的是真话
But I ken now ye're telling the truth.
我能问问是什么让你相信了吗
May I ask what convinced you?
圣尼尼安的泉水
St. Ninian's spring.
有人称之为说谎者泉水
Some folk call it the liar's spring.
闻起来像是地狱的烟雾一样
Smells like the fumes of hell itself.
如果你喝了泉水 而说的是假话
If you drink from that and you prove untrue,
它会烧掉你的喉咙
it'll burn your gizzard out.
魔法泉水吗
A magic spring?
你是医生
Well, you're a healer.
你肯定相信魔法的力量
Surely ye believe in the powers of magic.
我怀疑兰德尔队长会有这么容易相信
Well, I doubt Captain Randall would be so easily convinced.
是啊
Aye.
你没必要再见到他了
Well, ye don't need to see him again.
如果你听我的吩咐
Not if ye do what I tell ye.
明天你不是得带我去威廉堡吗
Don't you have to bring me to Fort William tomorrow?
英格兰军官没法强迫苏格兰人
An English officer cannot compel a Scottish person,
除非有罪证
unless there is proof a crime has been committed,
就算如此 也无法在家族领主不同意的情况下
and even so, cannot force a Scottish subject from clan lands
强迫苏格兰居民离开家族领土
without permission from the laird concerned.
你跟奈德·高恩谈过了
You've been talking to Ned Gowan.
是啊
Aye, I have.
我想过可能会到这种地步
I thought it might come to this.
只有我把你从一个英格兰女人变成苏格兰女人
I can only legally refuse to hand ye back to Randall
我才能合法地拒绝把你交给兰德尔
if I change ye from an Englishwoman to a Scot.
变成苏格兰女人
Into a Scot?
唯一的方式
Mm, and the only way I can do that
就是让你嫁给一个苏格兰人
is for you to marry one.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
我不能那样
I cannot do that!
你情愿去英格兰监狱吗
Would ye rather go to an English prison?
我要嫁给你吗
So I'm to marry you?
我必须承认
Well, I must admit
和你鱼水交欢这个主意的确让我心里痒痒
the idea of grinding your corn does tickle me,
但我并非在毛遂自荐
but it's not myself I'd be nominating for the position.
那是谁
Then who?
杜格尔想让我们结婚
Dougal wants us to be married.
我知道
I know.
你愿意吗
And you're willing?
你不止一次帮我治疗伤口
Well, ye've mended my wounds more than once.
我感觉欠你的
I feel I owe ye something for all that.
而且 如果我让你落到那个疯狂的兰道尔手里
Besides, what kind of friend would I be
我还算什么好朋友
if I left ye to that mad bastard Randall?
但像你这样的年轻人
But surely a young man like yourself...
你不是对别人有兴趣吗
Well, isn't there someone else that you're interested in?
我被许配给别人了吗
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表