剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Here's to you, lass.
提前告诉我们石头后面埋伏着坏蛋
For tipping us to the villains in the rocks
让我们找了点乐子
and giving us a wee bit o' fun!
喝一口吧
Have a wee nip.
这会填满你的肚子
It willna fill your belly, but
让你忘记你还饿着
will make you forget you're hungry.
停下
Stop!
帮帮忙 他要翻下去了
Help! He's going over!
帮我扶他起来
Help me get him up.
快
Come on.
抬起来 慢点
Lift. Take it easy.
枪伤
Gunshot wound.
这笨蛋可以说出来的
The idiot could have said something.
子弹打穿了
It's a clean exit.
子弹击中了肌肉
I think the round's gone straight through the muscle.
这不严重 但他失血过多
I don't think it's serious, but he's lost a lot of blood.
我包扎之前需要对伤口进行消毒
It'll need to be disinfected before I can dress it properly.
消毒
Disinfect?
是啊 必须清洁掉污垢 免得被细菌感染
Yes, it must be cleaned of dirt to protect it from germs.
细菌
Germs?
给我弄点碘酒来
Just get me some iodine.
硫柳汞
Merthiolate?
酒
Alcohol?
知道了
Oh, yes. Yes.
给你
Here ye go.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我没事 只是有点晕
I'm all right, just a wee bit dizzy.
你有事
You're not all right.
你能看出流血得有多厉害吗
Can you tell how badly you were bleeding?
你没死是好事
You're lucky you're not dead.
进行打斗 又摔下马背
Brawling and fighting and throwing yourself off horses.
我需要消毒绷带和干净的布
Right, I need a sterile bandage and some clean cloth.
天杀的
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
坚持住
Hold still.
放松
Easy.
好了 把他抬起来
All right. Lift him up.
来吧 你个该死的混♥蛋♥
Come on, you goddamn bloody bastard.
我这辈子从来没听过女人说这种话
I've never heard a woman use such language in my life.
你丈夫该揍你了 女人
Your husband should tan your hide for ye, woman.
圣保罗说 让女人安静
St. Paul says, "Let a woman be silent--"
你管自己的事儿去吧 圣保罗也是
You can mind your own bloody business, and so can St. Paul.
我给你绑绷带时
And if you move so much as a single muscle
你要是动了一动 我就掐死你
while I'm tying this bandage, I will bloody throttle you.
威胁啊
Ah. Threats, is it?
我还把自己的酒给你喝了呢
And after I shared my drink with ye.
我们还得走15英里
We've 15 miles to go yet.
至少五到七个小时
Five hours at least, if not seven.
我们会待足够长时间 让你帮他止血
We'll stay long enough for ye to stem the bleeding
包扎伤口 好了就马上走
and dress his wound, no more than that.
他需要休息
He needs rest.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
兰德尔
Randall.
你碰到的军官
The officer you-- you encountered.
他不会轻易放弃的
He won't give up so easily.
他指挥这一代的英国♥军♥人
He commands the Redcoats hereabouts.
他现在肯定往各个方向都派了巡逻士兵
He'll have sent patrols out in every direction by now.
我不能久留
I canna stay here long.
你认识兰德尔
You know Randall?
黑杰克兰德尔啊
Black Jack Randall, that is?
对
Aye.
我不能冒险让你或者别人
I won't risk you or anyone else
被那个人抓住
being taken prisoner by that man.
如果你不能治好我 让我可以骑马
If ye canna fix me up well enough to ride,
那就留我在这里 再给我一把上膛的手♥枪♥
you'll be leaving me here with a loaded pistol,
这样我能决定自己的命运
so I may determine my own fate.
你摔下马背前
Might've well told me you were shot
就该告诉我你中枪了
before you fell off the horse.
那时候不太疼
Didn't hurt much at the time.
现在疼了吗
Does it hurt now?
是啊
Aye.
很好
Good.
我只能为你做这么多 剩下的就靠你了
That's about all I can do. The rest is up to you.
谢谢你 英国人
Thank you, Sassenach.
真的
Truly.
好吧 上马吧 士兵
All right, well, on your horse, soldier.
里奥克城♥堡♥
Castle Leoch.
我两天前就和弗兰克来过这里
I'd been here with Frank two days ago.
或者那是未来的事
Or was that in the future?
我怎么能记起还没发生过的事呢
How could I remember something that hadn't happened yet?
到目前为止 我经历了袭击 威胁
So far I'd been assaulted, threatened,
绑♥架♥ 差点被强♥奸♥
kidnapped, and nearly raped.
不知怎么 我知道自己的旅途刚刚开始
And somehow, I knew that my journey had only just begun.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表