剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
因为他被一个权势熏天的人保护着
because he was being protected by a powerful man,
这种保护的代价
and the cost of such protection
总是沉默和忠诚
was always silence and fidelity.
你对公爵知道些什么
What do you know of the Duke?
真的吗 队长 你要这么迟钝吗
Really, captain, must you be so obtuse?
现在还不明显吗
Is it not clear by now
我和你都受雇于
that you and I are both in the employ
同一个有权有势之人
of the same great and powerful man?
不可能
That is impossible.
他会告诉我的
He would've told me.
因为他会告诉你他所有的秘密吗
Because he tells you all his secrets?
你一定是个很特别的军官
You must be a very special officer indeed.
我会直接给桑德林罕姆送信问他
I will simply send a message to Sandringham asking him.
好主意
Excellent idea.
他肯定对你发现我身份时展现出来的技巧
I'm sure he'll be most pleased at your skill and acumen
和智慧表示满意
at uncovering my identity,
或者
or...
也许你干扰了公爵精心布置的计划
perhaps your disruption of the Duke's
并不会得到嘉奖
carefully laid plans will not be rewarded.
也许他会生气
Perhaps he will be displeased,
采取措施终止你们的特殊关系
and take measures to terminate your special relationship,
撤销你已经习惯了的保护
withdraw the protection to which you've become accustomed,
让你任凭
and thus leave you at the mercy
你的上级官员和地方当局摆布
of your superior officers and local authorities.
不 最明智的做法
No, the wisest course of action
就是让我继续我的任务
would be to allow me to continue my mission
不要告诉公爵 你差一点
and give the Duke no indication of how close you came
代表国王 干扰了他的努力
to disrupting his efforts on behalf of the king.
当然 你的意思是他妻子的努力
You mean, of course, his, uh, his wife's efforts.
他妻子
His wife?
公爵夫人 你见过她吗
The duchess. You've met her?
我没有过这份殊荣
Oh, I've never had the pleasure.
真的吗
Really?
公爵的手下就是公爵夫人的手下
An agent of the Duke is an agent of the duchess.
我们一直有联♥系♥
Well, we have been in communication.
通过信件吗
Communication by letter?
-通过信使 -跟公爵夫人吗
- By messenger, yes. - With the duchess?
我们说的不就是她吗
That's who we're talking about, isn't it?
是啊
Yes.
那就是
That is, uh...
我们说的人
that is who we're talking about.
但是 当然
But, of course, um...
公爵没结过婚
the duke has never been married.
下士
Corporal.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, madam.
哪种绅士会在书桌里放绳子啊
What kind of gentleman keeps a rope at his desk?
做好了准备的绅士 女士
A prepared one, madam.
你可以走了 霍金斯
You can go, Hawkins.
下士
And corporal,
不管你听到什么 都别回来
don't come back, no matter what you hear.
-走吧 -先生
- Go. - Sir.
救命啊 来人
Help, somebody!
救命
Help me!
现在...
Now...
我想我们该从你的名字说起 行吗
I think we should begin with your name, hmm?
你的真名
Your real name.
然后
Then...
你可以告诉我你所知的一切事情
you can tell me everything that you know about...
关于杜格尔·麦肯齐
Dougal MacKenzie...
他哥哥卡伦
his brother Colum...
还有
the, uh...
詹姆斯二世党叛乱
the Jacobite rebellion...
最后
and finally,
桑德林罕姆公爵
the Duke of Sandringham.
你会后悔的
You are going to regret this.
我深表怀疑
I doubt it.
这里是什么啊
What have we here?
天啊
My, my.
这位女士还有爪子呢
The lady has claws.
锋利吗
Are they sharp?
锋利吗
Hmm, are they?
请你放开我的妻子
I'll thank ye to take your hands off my wife.
天啊
Good god.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表