剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我相信我是准时到的
I believe I'm on time.
只是我以为你会提前
I just thought you might be early.
这里
Here.
哪里
Where?
把赏金给我们
Give us the reward.
住手
Stop!
求你住手
Stop, please!
你会打死他的
You're gonna kill him!
不要 不要
No! No! No!
不要 不要
No! No! No!
根本没有苏格兰人是不是
There is no highlander is there?
是不是
Is there?
是 是
No, no!
现今社会大家很容易
It's fashionable in this modern age
不辨正邪 不分善恶
to dismiss the idea of good and evil,
但邪恶依然存在
but there is evil,
也用犯罪后的狂喜
and it finds purchase in good men
在好人心中扎下根来
by giving sin the sweet taste of ecstasy.
纳粹就被这种狂喜迷惑
The Nazis drank from that poisoned cup,
实则豪饮毒酒
thinking all the while they were slaking
却以为咽下玉液琼浆
their thirst with the sweetest wine.
你是说我也在
Are you suggesting that I have
变成这样吗
been drinking from the same cup?
邪恶只有一种
Evil has but one cup.
他们是积重难返
They drank long and deep.
你却是初尝滋味
Yours was but a sip.
及时收手吧
Make it your last.
离开召唤你的黑暗
Turn away from the darkness that beckons you,
回到光明
and go back into the light.
你是说离开因弗内斯
You mean leave Inverness.
是的
Aye.
回牛津郡吧
Go back to Oxford.
从头开始生活
You start your life over.
那克莱尔呢
And what of Caire?
放她走吧 就像她放开你一样
Let her go, just as she has let you go.
所以你相信她是自愿跟
So you believe that she left with the Highlander
苏格兰人走的吗
of her own volition?
你读过《福尔摩斯》吗 弗兰克
Have you ever read Sherlock Holmes, Frank?
非凡的著作
Marvelous books.
他说了一点
One point he makes,
当你排除了所有的不可能
when you eliminate the impossible,
剩下的无论多么难以置信
whatever remains, however improbable,
也一定是真♥相♥
must be the truth.
我不知道
I don't know.
就从我手里滑下去了
It just slipped out of my hand.
找到了
Found it.
好样的
Good man.
对我来说太长太重了
It's too long and heavy for me.
姑娘们也一直对我这么说
Lasses say that to me all the time.
你给她一把匕♥首♥
You gave her a knife
却又不教她怎么用
and you didn't show her how to use it.
该有人教这位太太怎么
Someone should teach this lady how to
来抵御攻击者
defend herself against assailants.
安格斯 你挺会使刀的
Aye, Angus, you're a good man with a blade.
谢谢你们 但我不需要
Uh, thank you all the same, but I think I'll be fine.
全世界的每个人都该知道
Every man and woman in the world needs to know
怎么保护自己 英格兰人
how to defend themselves, Sassenach,
尤其是弗雷泽家的媳妇
especially those married to a Fraser.
我每天都更深地理解这句话了
I become more aware of that every day.
-女人需要有[盖尔语] -没错
- Lass needs a sgian dubh. - Aye.
有什么
A what?
[盖尔语] 藏起来的匕♥首♥
Sgian dubh, hidden dagger.
有些人把它们藏在袜子里
Some people hide them in their socks,
但我把我的藏在更私密的地方
but I- keep mine in a rather more private place.
现在 谁想来上一课
Now then, who needs a lesson?
大多数情况下最好从下往上刺
Mostly, you want to use the underhand.
只有当你从上面
Overhand is only good if you're coming down
向别人猛扑下去时
on someone else with a considerable force
才需要往下刺
from above ye.
要我说最适合女人用的武器只有毒药
I still say the only good weapon for a woman is poison.
也许吧 但打斗时杀伤力有限
Perhaps, but it has certain deficiencies in combat.
好的
All right.
那我的刀应该刺向哪里呢
So where do I aim my sgian dubh?
如果你是面对面搏斗
If you're killing face to face,
往这刺
here.
直往上刺 然后
Aim straight up, and then,
使劲刺入心脏
as hard as you can into the heart.
避开胸骨
Uhoh, avoid the breast bone.
如果你的刀卡在上面的软骨里
You get your knife stuck in that soft part on the top,
那你就手无寸铁了
you'll be without a knife.
所以是这里吗
So... right there?
先别着急杀他 女士
Dinnae kill him yet, mistress.
等他把课上完再动手
Wait 'til the lesson's over.
威利 过来帮我下
Willie, give us a hand.
背过身去 我要教她怎么从身后杀人
Turn around, so I can show how to kill from behind.
现在 从背后刺这个地方
Now, this is the spot in the back.
两边都可以
Either side will do.
你看到这些肋骨了吗
Now, you see where all the ribs and such?
从背后袭击的话
Very difficult to hit anything vital
很难让敌人受重伤
when you stab in the back.
用刀捅肋骨之间的空隙
Slip the knife between the ribs, huh?
这是一个办法
That's one thing.
但比你想象中要难得多
A lot harder to do than ye might think.
这里 拿着
Here, here.
就在最后一根肋骨下面
Just under the last rib,
你往上刺
you stab upward...
就能刺中肾脏
and into the kidney.
直往上刺
Straight up.
绝对一击毙命
They'll drop like a stone.
好的
All right.
直往上刺
Straight up...
刺中了
and in.
看 搞定
See, got it.
他们会来找我们吧
Won't they come looking for us?
我告诉杜格尔
I told Dougal
我们得再采些你的药草
we need to find some more of your wee herbs.
这成了我的主意吗
This is my idea, is it?
他相信你了
And did he believe you?
才不信
Never a chance.
想要你的欲望会有停止的一天吗
Does it ever stop, the wanting you?
现在我明白为什么教会认为这事很神圣了
Now I know why the church calls it a sacrament.
为什么
Why?
因为当我插入你时就像神仙一样快活
Because I feel like god himself when I'm inside ye.
怎么了
What?
这么说很蠢吗
Is that a foolish thing to say?
你在笑话我
You're laughing at me.
是啊 就是在笑你
Yes, I most certainly am.
而你就乖乖接受惩罚吧
And you'll get what you deserve.
起来 你这个发♥情♥的野种
Get up, you rutting bastard.
你最好让他做完 伙计
You might ha' let him finish first, 'arry.
突然被打断有损男人的健康
Stoppin' in the middle, now that's bad for a man's 'ealth.
他的健康跟我有什么关系
Oh, his 'ealth's no concern of mine.
过一会也用不着他自己操心了
It won't be any concern of his for much longer.
杀了他 速战速决
Well, kill him, and be done with it then,
因为我还想尝尝这个
'cause I've a mind to take a piece o' that.
不
No...
让他先好好看看
think I'll let 'im watch first.
你喜欢看吧 苏格兰杂种
You like that, you Scottish whoreson?
好好看着 混♥蛋♥
Take a good look, laddiebuck,
看我是怎么操她的
see how it's done,
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表