剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
After he felled you...
拉着我的手
Take my hand.
拉着我的手
Take my hand.
我跟他进了屋
I went with him into the house.
他带我上了二楼
He took me up the stairs.
他一直在讲话
He was talking the whole way up,
但我一个字也没听进去
but I didn't hear a word he said.
我一直在想该怎么办
My mind was racing with what to do.
努力保持理智
I was just trying to keep my wits.
他领我走进卧室
He led me into the bedroom.
看着我
Look at me.
他把我扔到床上
He threw me on the bed,
然后在那儿站了一会儿
and then he stood there a minute,
自己撸
rubbing himself.
我那时还没跟男人发生过关系
I hadn't been with a man then,
但我现在知道他当时在努力
but I ken now that he was trying to...
硬起来
make himself ready.
转过去
Turn around.
我不知道为什么要笑
I don't know why.
那是我脑海中唯一想要的事情
It was the only thing that came to my mind to do,
但他不喜欢我笑 我能看出来
but he didn't like it when I laughed, and I could see that,
所以我不停地笑
so I laughed some more.
我叫你转过去 你个苏格兰贱♥人♥
I said turn around, you Scottish cunt.
等我醒来 他走了
When I woke up, he was gone.
那是我最后一次见到兰德尔队长
And that's the last I saw of Captain Randall.
你满意了
Ye satisfied?
你错了 你该跟我道歉
Ye see, you were wrong, and I'm expecting an apology.
我没说过吗
Have I no said as much?
你没说
No, you haven't.
她说得对 你该给她道歉
She's right, she deserves an apology.
这是我哥哥和我之间的事
This is between my brother and me.
我只是建议让他...
I was just suggesting that he--
我们能单独聊会儿吗
Can I see you in private for a moment?
请别介意
Excuse us.
我是你的丈夫
I'm yer husband.
你不能在我家人和佣人面前让我难堪
You mustn't embarrass me in front of my family and the servants.
你自己倒是挺会羞辱自己的
You're doing a fine enough job of that yourself.
你言辞犀利 克莱尔
You've a sharp tongue, Claire,
但也要分时间场合
but there's a time and a place for it.
那我想这由你来决定咯
Oh, and I suppose you'll be the judge of that?
在这里我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me here.
这是我的家人
This is my family,
我的土地
my land,
我的时代
my time.
我是领主 你是我的夫人
I'm laird, and you are my lady.
我们的行为举止应该配得上这种身份
We should both conduct ourselves as such.
我不是那种温驯听话的人
I'm not the meek and obedient type.
没人会犯那种错 英格兰人
Don't think anyone would ever make that mistake, Sassenach,
不过也没人会对卡伦的妻子
but then I don't think anyone would ever say the same
说那些话
of Colum's wife, either.
-利蒂希娅 -是的
- Letitia? - Aye.
坚强的女人 受人尊敬 甚至令人畏惧
Strong woman, respected, feared even,
但她从没在公开场合反驳她丈夫
but she never crossed her husband's word in public.
这会儿就我们两个 这么说吧
Now behind closed doors, let's just say
我舅舅躲过不少朝他飞来的陶器
my uncle dodged his share of crockery in his time.
小心点 领主大人
Be careful, my Laird.
我的臂力可比利蒂希娅强多了
I have a much better throwing arm than the fair Letitia.
那么
So...
你是哪里人 克莱尔
whereabouts are ye from, Claire?
我来自牛津郡
Oxfordshire originally,
但我想这里现在就是我的家
but I suppose this is now my home.
这么说你们准备留下
Ye're planning on staying then?
对
Aye.
对 我们不走了
Aye, we are.
那你被通缉的事呢
What about the price on yer head?
希望我会被免罪
I'm expecting a pardon,
桑德林罕姆公爵会帮助我
with the aid of the Duke of Sandringham.
还没被正式批准 但应该快了
It hasn't come through yet, but we're hoping it will soon.
从没想到你会这么相信英格兰人
Never thought you'd be so trusting of the English.
能麻烦你们帮我准备点洗澡的热水吗
Perhaps I could trouble you for some warm water to wash?
之前几天一直在赶路
Been a difficult few days.
你提到过有个里奥克的箱子
And you mentioned a chest from Leoch?
对
Aye.
一位叫菲茨吉本斯太太的女人送来的
It came from a woman called Mrs. Fitzgibbons.
放在楼上的客房♥里
It's upstairs in the spare room.
既然领主要留下
Well, since the Laird's staying,
那他应该住主卧
he should have the main bedchamber.
把我们的东西搬去北屋
Move our things to the north room.
不 你们不能因为我们换房♥间
No, we wouldn't dream of putting you out of your room.
毕竟那个房♥间是属于领主的
Well, seeing as it's the Laird's room, after all...
我去拿行李
I'll get the case.
你错过了龙♥卷♥风♥
You missed the whirlwind.
错过了什么
The what?
那几个仆人
The servants.
他们风卷残云般把这里收拾干净了
They tore through here like dervishes.
我转过身的功夫
I'd barely turned my back,
他们已经把珍妮和伊恩的东西都搬走了
and they'd cleared away all of Jenny and Ian's things.
这里就跟我记忆中一样
It's almost exactly how I remember it.
我父亲总把书放在那里
My father always had a book over there,
摊开在他读到的地方
open at the page he was reading.
他以前把靴子放在这儿
And he used to put his boots here.
这里藏着他的
And--and he used to keep his...
藏着他的
keep his...
他的刀
his blade.
真是把好刀
Oh, it's beautiful.
应该是维京海盗时期的
It's Viking, I think.
对
Aye.
五叶头
Five-lobed pommel.
十世纪的古董
Tenth century.
我说过
I told you.
我是被考古学家带大的
I was raised by an archeologist.
我认得刀柄上的图案
I recognize the patterns on the hilt.
这是个精美的图案
It's a fine example.
我小时候很少来这里
I'd hardly tiptoe in here as a boy,
领主的房♥间神圣不可侵犯
so sacred was the Laird's room.
但当他外出干活时 我会偷溜进来
But I'd slip in when he was out at the fields,
就为了能挥舞它一小会
just to hold it for a few moments.
梦想着有一天它会属于我
Dream of the day it would be mine.
现在它属于你了 杰米
It is yours now, Jamie.
是属于我们的
Ours.
是我们的
Ours.
我的父亲
My father,
这地方是他一手建造的
he built this place, ye ken.
他的血与泪融入了这些石头里
His blood and sweat are in this stone.
这片土地中
This land.
而现在他的骨头也成为了这土地的一部分
And now his bones are, as well.
他们将他葬在了墓地里
They buried him out in the graveyard,
埋在我母亲
next to my mother
和我哥哥威利旁边
and my brother, Willie.
你最后一次见你父亲是什么时候
When was the last time you saw your father?
在威廉堡
It was at Fort William,
我第一次被鞭打一周之后
a week after I'd been flogged the first time.
杰米
Jamie!
父亲 您来这里干什么
Father, what are ye doing here?
来跟兰德尔队长谈谈
Having a word with Captain Randall,
看能不能救你出去
trying to see if we can get ye out.
我很抱歉闯了这么大的祸
I'm sorry for the whole damn mess.
您让我管事 结果珍妮被
Ye left me in charge, and now Jenny's--
之前的事并不是你的错
What has happened is not yer fault.
我知道你被鞭打了
I know you were flogged.
-我会没事的 -兰德尔队长在等你
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表