剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Oh, am I promised?
没有
No.
我没什么希望找到老婆
No, I'm not much of a prospect for a wife.
我只有士兵的工资 勉强过日
I mean, I've nothing more than a soldier's pay to live on.
而且还有人悬赏要我的头呢 这也是个小困难
Then there's the minor difficulty of a price on my head.
没哪个父亲想让自己的女儿嫁给
No father wants his daughter married to a man
一个可能随时被逮捕并被绞死的男人
that might be arrested and hanged any time.
你想过那点吗
Did ye think of that?
那就这样了
So that's it then.
在你看来
As far as you're concerned,
我们明天就去度蜜月吗
we can just start the honeymoon tomorrow?
是啊
Aye.
你方便就行
Whatever suits ye.
难道你不会觉得困扰吗
Well, doesn't it bother you that...
我不是处♥女♥
that I'm not a virgin?
不会
Well, uh, no.
只要你也不介意我是处
So long as it doesna bother you that I am.
我想我们中的一个应该知道自己在做什么
I reckon one of us should ken what they're doing.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表