剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你不也现学的
You didna ken that.
行啊
Aye.
能做
It can be done.
下周可以给你们
Next week.
-今天就要 -那价格可高了
- Today. - It'll cost ye.
给他钱
Gie him the money.
行吧
All right.
你不是说要对半分的吗
Ye said ye'd pay half.
我原本是那么打算的 谁叫你不让我比完
I would have, had you not taken me out of the game.
一把钥匙
A key.
通向哪里的
Key to what?
没什么
Nothing.
只是一直在我的毛皮袋里装着
It was just something I had in my sporran.
你的第三个条件是什么
What was your third condition?
我让奈德去做了
I left that to Ned.
这件呢 喜欢吗
What about this one? Do you like it?
女士 别这样
M-mistress, please.
我是来找裙子的 不是找女人
I'm here to find a dress, not a woman.
我喜欢这件
I like this one.
这是我最喜欢的一件
This one's my favorite color.
你觉得呢
Do you like it?
看看这后部的设计
Look what it does at the back.
都是花边
It laces up.
你想要这件吗
Do you want this one, then?
难道你不想立刻把我这身扒光
Wouldn't you like to take me out of this one?
新娘不是
The--the bride isn't a-
-荡♥妇♥吗 -没错 没错
- A woman of loose morals? - Aye, yes.
她可不能穿着这身参加婚礼
She's a--she can't be wearing that on her wedding day.
那你就不该来窑子找婚纱
Then mebbe ye shouldn't be shog for a dress at a whorehouse.
我可能有件合适的
I have something might suit ye.
退后 都退后
Get back, back now.
不然我揪你耳朵
Or I 'll clout your ears for ye.
这是常来我们这儿的一位大人送的礼物
Courtesy of a certain lord with whom we are familiar.
他本打算将这裙子带去伦敦送给他夫人的
His lordship bought it in London for his lady.
可返乡的途中 在斯特灵
On his way home, he lost the rest of his money
他把盘缠全输在赌桌上了
at the tables in Stirling,
所以当他又来我们这儿玩时
so when he came by us for his usual visit,
欲♥火♥焚身 但身无分文
he was long on desire but a wee bit short on clink.
他提出用这裙子交易 我同意了
He proposed a trade and I accepted.
全新的
Never been worn.
原本想着有什么贵客来访时再穿
Was waiting for a gentleman to visit before putting it on,
还好从没有过
but I suppose it's best I never did.
没有哪个新娘子该穿着别的女人穿过的裙子结婚
No lass should wear another woman's dress on her wedding day.
这件很好
Well, that'll do nicely.
一先令
Cost ye a schilling.
好啊 没问题
Fine, fine, fine.
您就这么急着走吗
Oh, must you run off straight away?
姑娘们还得花点时间包装一下
It will take the girls a few minutes to wrap it up.
免得到外面被弄脏了 对吧
Protect it from the wether, ye ken?
不如这段时间内 我们也给您找点乐子吧
Perhaps we could offer ye some entertainment in the meantime?
-来吧 -悠着点
- Come on. - Now, just slowly.
别猴急
Not too fast.
骗人 都是你瞎编的
Oh, come on. Now you're just making things up.
没有 我跟你说的
No, I-I told it to you exactly
都是奈德亲口告诉我的
as Ned told it to me.
他边说边笑 就跟摇着两条尾巴的狗一样
Grinning like a dog with twa tails
一直喜气洋洋
and beaming red the whole time.
你没看见婚礼上那个妓♥女♥吗
Did ye not see the strumpet at the wedding?
-原来是个妓♥女♥ -是啊
- Oh, so that's who that was. - Aye.
我完全不知道发生了那么多事
I had no idea that all that was going on.
是啊
That's right.
你还没告诉我你一整天做了什么
Ye've not told me what you were doing all day.
起床了 女士
Hey, on your feet, lass.
你肯定不想像支融化的蜡烛一样去结婚吧
You hardly wanna get married looking like a melted candle.
像什么
Like a what?
天啊
Oh, god.
婚礼上的事你都不记得了吗
So, do ye no remember anything of your own wedding?
其实我记得
As a matter of fact, I do.
虽然宿醉得厉害
I did have a monstrous hangover, though.
我记得每一分 每一秒
I remember every moment, every second.
我永远忘不了 当我走出教堂
I'll never forget when I came out of the church
第一次见到你
and saw you for the first time.
仿佛出来时还是阴云密布
It was as if I stepped outside on a cloudy day
突然之间 洒满阳光
and suddenly the sun came out.
为您服务 女士
Your servant, Madam.
我不能嫁给你
I can't marry you.
我连你的真名都不知道
I don't even know your real name.
弗雷泽
It's Fraser.
詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser.
克莱尔·伊丽莎白·比彻姆
Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp.
你俩要是说完了
Well, if you two are quite finished...
就继续婚礼吧
let's get on with it.
这些你都不记得了吗
So you don't remember any of this?
记不全了
Not all of it,
但有些细节记得很清楚
but some things are very clear.
我 詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
I, James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser
愿娶克莱尔·伊丽莎白·比彻姆为妻
take, thee, Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp, to be my wedded wife,
从今往后 不离不弃
to have and to hold from this day forth,
无论贫穷还是富有 健康还是疾病
for better or for worse, in sickness and in health...
至死不渝
till death us do part.
我 克莱尔·伊丽莎白·比彻姆
I, Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp
愿意
take, thee,
嫁给詹姆斯·亚历山大·马尔科姆·麦肯齐·弗雷泽
James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser to be my wedded husband.
从今往后 不离不弃
To have and to hold from this day...
健康还是疾病
in sickness and in health...
至死不渝
till death us do part.
请把戒指拿出来
Do you have the ring?
阿门
Amen.
跟着我说
Say the words after me.
这些话是什么意思
What exactly did the words mean?
"你是我血中之血 骨中之骨"
"You are blood of my blood and bone of my bone."
"我为你献出身体 你我将合二为一"
"I give you my body that we two may be one."
"我为你献出灵魂"
"I give you my spirit...
"直至生命终焉"
"Till our life shall be done."
你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss yer bride.
当你那样吻我的时候
When you kissed me like that,
也许你也不是那么不情愿嫁给我
well, maybe you weren't so sorry to be marrying me after all.
把衣服脱掉
Take off your shirt.
我想看看你
I want to look at you.
那么...
Well, then...
公平一点
fair is fair.
你也脱掉
Take off yours as well.
你以前没见过女人的裸体吗
Have you never seen a naked woman before?
见过 但没这么近
Aye, but not one so close.
也不属于我
And not one that's mine.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没想弄疼你
I didna mean to hurt you.
你没有
You didn't.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yes.
我不知道女人会...
I dinna know women could...
每次都会这样吗
Does it happen every time?
只有在对方很厉害的时候
Only if the man is a very good lover.
但你好小巧 我不想伤着你
But you're so small. I didna want to hurt you.
-你在干什么 -别动
- What are you doing? - Stay still.
-疼吗 -有点
- Does that hurt? - Little bit.
你想让我停下来吗
Do you want me to stop?
不想
No.
不想
No.
你说了什么
What did you say?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表