剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
突然被杰克·兰德尔队长袭击
I was suddenly attacked by Captain Jack Randall.
相信你肯定认识他
I believe you know of him.
正是因此次遭遇
It was during this unpleasant encounter
我才丢失了衣物
that I was relieved of my clothes.
兰德尔队长确实
It's true that Captain Randall
名声不好
has a certain reputation.
但他是名军官 是位绅士
But he is an officer. A gentleman.
而你说他是国王的手下
And you're saying that a man bearing the king's commission
却平白无故地想要强♥奸♥一位
decided to rape a stray lady traveler
他在森林里碰上的迷路女士
he came upon in the woods, for no good reason.
难道强♥奸♥还会事出有因吗
Is there ever a good reason for rape,
麦肯齐老爷
Master Mackenzie?
请恕我无礼 女士
I beg your forgiveness, madam.
是我措辞不当
An unfortunate turn of phrase on my part.
没关系
Not at all.
刚才我们是在讨论送我回
I believe we were discussing my transport
因弗内斯的事
back to Inverness.
没错
Aye.
有个叫肖恩·皮特里的修锅匠
A tinker by the name of Sean Petrie,
下周六会来这里
he will be here Saturday next.
每个月他都会经由里奥克去往因弗内斯
He stops at Leoch on his way to Inverness once a month,
通常他都能载上一到两位乘客
and he often has room for one or two passengers.
下周六 恕我愚钝
Saturday next? Forgive me.
因之前的混乱我有些记不清日子
I've lost track in all the confusion.
勿需致歉 是五天之后
Oh, not at all. Five days from now.
同时
Meanwhile...
欢迎你在寒舍小住
I offer you the hospitality of our humble home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
五天
Five days.
五天之后 我会踏上返回因弗内斯之旅
Five days, and I would be back on the road to Inverness,
然后回到克雷尼顿的巨石处
and then back to the stones atop Craigh Na Dun,
希望能顺利回家
and hopefully back home.
我确实对此时期有所了解
I did know something of this era
这时的政♥治♥ 人♥民♥和他们的着装
the politics, the people, their dress.
甚至连他们的风俗和方言倍感亲切
Even some of their customs and colloquialisms were familiar.
但这都是二手知识
But it was all secondhand knowledge,
从书本 博物馆和画作中习得
acquired from books, museums, paintings.
这就好比来到了一个
It was like landing on an alien world
你只通过望远镜观察过的外星世界
you'd only glimpsed through a telescope.
好了 小子们
Aye, lads.
二对一吗 这可不公平
Well, two against one, hey? That's not fair.
二对二怎么样
How about two against two?
你们要去哪儿
Where you going?
那你呢 一对一 来吧 哈米什
What about you? One on one, come on, Hamish.
让我们见识下你的能耐
Show us your moves.
不错 好孩子
Oh, that's it, good lad.
很不错
Oh, very good.
出手很快
Oh, very quick. Oh!
来吧
Oh, come on. Oh!
不 不要 你不能杀手无寸铁的
Oh, no, no, you wouldna kill an unarmed...
天啊 不要
Man! Oh, no!
但他还没死
But he's not dead!
我抓住你了 抓住你了
Ah, I've got ye! I've got ye!
但之后你会不禁会想
But then you begin to wonder
也许这个外星世界的生活
if maybe life on this alien world
跟原来的世界并无两样
is not so different after all.
我来吧
Allow me.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是我妻子 利蒂希娅
May I present my wife, Letitia?
利蒂希娅 这位是牛津郡来的
Letitia, Mrs. Claire Beauchamp,
英格兰人克莱尔·比彻姆太太
an English lady of Oxfordshire.
幸会
A pleasure to meet ye.
彼此彼此
The pleasure's mine.
相信菲茨吉本斯太太给你安排了舒适住处吧
I trust Mrs. Fitzgibbons found you comfortable lodgings?
非常舒适 她是个好人
Very. She's a wonder.
她好在能用我们厨房♥里的那些破烤炉
The wonder is how she manages to bake bannocks such as these
做出这些美味的烤饼
with the poor ovens we have in the kitchens.
为什么是"比彻姆"
Why "Beech-ham"?
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
我好奇你为什么叫自己"克莱尔·比彻姆"
I was wondering why you call yourself Claire "Beech-ham."
这是我的名字
It's my name.
对 但如果你家族来自法国
Aye, but if your family hail from France,
叫"博夏姆"才更妥当吧
would it not be more properly "Bo-cham"?
是这样
Well,
我们家的法国血统久远
the ties we have to France are old,
但不近
but not close.
我猜有位先祖或许在某时
At some point, I suspect an ancestor
决定接受英国同化
decided to adopt the English style.
你家人具体是来自法国哪一位置
And what part of France do your folk come from, exactly?
法国北部 贡比涅附近
The relatives I have are from the north, near Compiegne.
贡比涅
Compiegne.
相信麦克塔维什先生恢复不少了
I trust Mr. Mactavish is feeling better.
麦克塔维什先生吗
Mr. Mactavish?
她是说杰米
She means young Jamie.
杰米 为什么
Jamie? Why?
跟他有什么关系
Whatever is the matter with the lad?
没什么关系 亲爱的
Naught but a scratch, my dear.
他现在在哪 杜格尔
Where is he, though, Dougal?
我派他去马厩帮老亚力克喂马了
I sent him to the stables to help auld Alec with the horses.
马厩吗
The stables?
他现在只适合去那里
Best place for him under the circumstances.
不想留他在城里
Dinna want him inside the walls.
但... 还是听你的
But... it's yours to choose,
如果你不同意我的决定
if you don't agree with my orders.
他在那挺好
I reckon he'll do well enough there.
再上一瓶莱茵白葡萄酒
Bring us a bottle of the Rhenish.
来吧 这酒你在牛津郡可喝不到
Oh, now, you won't find this in Oxfordshire.
你是贡比涅来的 对吗
Are ye bound for Compiegne, then?
贡比涅 是
Compiegne, uh, yes.
那里很漂亮 你觉得呢
Ahh. It's a lovely city, wouldn't you agree?
实际上 我不知道
In truth, I-I wouldn't know,
没有亲自去过
having never been there myself.
第一次来吗
First visit?
是的
Yes.
你会和家人住一起吗
And will you be staying with family?
是远亲
Distant family.
从来没见过吗
Never met them?
是的 不过我很期待
No. But I look forward to it, though.
我猜一定很高兴
A joyous occasion, I imagine.
但愿吧
One can only hope.
你好
Hello.
我叫克莱尔
My name is Claire.
说呀 告诉她你叫什么
Go on, then. Give her your name.
哈米什
Hamish.
幸会呀 哈米什
Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Hamish.
我早先看到你在庭院里和你父亲玩
I saw you playing earlier today in the courtyard with your father.
我父亲吗
With my father?
是的 你肯定记得 杜格尔
Yes, surely you remember, Dougal.
你还抱着他转圈呢
you were swinging him around.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I...
似乎弄错了
appear to have made an error.
我是卡伦·麦肯齐的儿子和继承人
I'm the son and heir of Colum Mackenzie.
没错
Indeed you are.
恐怕前几天的路途
I'm afraid the rigors of the past few days
让我受了凉
have been catching up with me.
如果您不介意 我...
If you'll excuse me, I...
今晚先告辞了
think I shall retire early tonight.
祝你晚安
A good night to ye, then...
"比彻姆"太太
Mrs. "Beech-ham."
弗兰克会笑着说
Frank would have laughed and said
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表