剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
之后一小时里 我会让你的淫♥妇♥
'cause I'll have your slut moaning for more
浪♥叫♥着让我多操她几次
before the hour is done.
不要
No!
几周来我一直绝口不提
I have held my tongue for weeks now,
我不会再沉默了
and I'll be silent no longer.
你不能把那个传说告诉他
You cannot tell him this fantasy of yours.
我明明知道 我不会假装不知道
I know what I know, and I won't pretend that I don't.
你听说过的
What you know is
都是些荒谬的闲言碎语
a bunch of dribbledrabble and nonsense,
而我不会让你把它当做事实灌输给别人
and I will not have it paraded about as fact.
他有知情的权利 可以自己做决定
He has a right to hear it and make up his own mind.
你不能给那个可怜人虚假的希望
You cannot hold up false hope to the poor man,
他好不容易才接受他妻子可能...
just as he's finally accepting that his wife...
这房♥子有年头了
It's an old house.
是啊 我们...
All right, well...
你有什么事想跟我说吗 格雷厄姆太太
Is there something you wish to tell me, Mrs. Graham?
是的
There is.
哪怕为此丢了饭碗我也不怕
Even if it should cost me my position,
我觉得必须告诉你真♥相♥
I feel I must tell you the truth.
-什么真♥相♥ -我所知的真♥相♥
- The truth - The truth as I know it.
关于你妻子的失踪 还有另一种解释
There is an other explanation for what happened to your wife.
这是个很老的传说了
The stories are old.
有人说 这传说就和那些石头一样古老
Some say as old as the stones themselves,
通过民谣 歌♥谣
passed down from generation to generation
一代代地流传了下来
through ballads and songs.
最早是我祖母讲给我听的
I first heard them from my grandmother,
而她又是听她的祖母说的
and she from hers.
歌♥谣里说的就是那些
The songs tell stories about people who...
通过石头穿越的人
travel through the stones.
通过石头穿越
Travel through stone?
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure I take your meaning.
不是说真的在石头中间穿梭
Not literally through the stone itself.
你看
You see...
克雷尼顿的石头圆阵
the circle at Craigh Na Dun marks a...
聚集了
a place on the earth
这世上所有的自然之力
where the powers of nature come together.
都是些宗教迷信和糊弄人的鬼话
Superstition and twiddletwaddle.
请继续
Go on.
那些石头汇聚了天地的灵力
The stones gather the powers,
凝聚在一起 就像一面镜子一样 明白吗
and give it focus, like a glass, ye ken?
某些人
And for certain people,
在特定的日子
on certain days,
能够通过石头揭开时间的面纱
it allows them to pierce the veil of time.
兰德尔先生 你知道你夫人
Mr. Randall, you know your wife
在失踪的那天上了山
went up that hill the day she vanished.
我相信她那天没能从山上下来
I believe she didn't come back down that hill,
起码不是在1945年
at least not in 1945.
我相信 她是穿越
I believe that she traveled to
去了别的年代
some other time.
那会是何时何地
Where or... when would that be?
我也不知道
I don't know.
每个穿越者的情况都不一样
Every traveler is different.
他们都有各自的旅途
They must make their own journey
各自的路
on their own path,
但歌♥谣里也说了
but the songs do say
穿越者大多回来了
that the travelers often return.
我明白了
I see.
我今天下午就要回牛津了
I shall leave for Oxford this afternoon.
你没听到我说的话吗
Did ye no hear me?
-格雷厄姆太太 -他们大多会回来的
- Mrs. Graham. - They often return.
我听到了
I did hear you.
我只是无法和你信仰一致
I simply do not share your beliefs.
对不起
Forgive me.
对不起
Sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没事
It's all right.
我们都没事
We're all right.
都是我的错
My fault.
草率地把你带到这里 却没带足够的武器
To bring you here without taking proper heat,
害得你...
and to let you be...
我没能阻止他
to not stop him.
没事了
It's all right.
你的手怎么这么冰 我的爱人
And here, you're so cold mo nighean donn.
像冰块似的
Your hands are like ice.
杰米
Jamie!
-是休克 -你们没事了
- It's shock. - Are you all right?
我们听到了枪声
We heard a shot.
我快休克了
I'm going into shock.
杰米
Jamie.
别动
Stay.
我快休克了
I'm going into shock.
没事
It's all right.
我的思绪不断地跳跃着
My mind jumped and danced from thought to thought,
如同石块在水面上打起一个个水漂
like a stone skipping across a pond.
我的父母 我曾看着死去的人们
My parents, men I'd seen die,
莱姆叔叔的烟味
the smell of uncle Lamb's cigarettes.
美国著名男演员
经典角色为罗宾汉
埃罗尔·弗林在走钢丝
Errol Flynn swinging on a rope,
我的匕♥首♥尖扎进人肾脏的那种感觉
the feeling of my dagger tip puncturing the kidney.
我知道他在担心我
I knew he was worried about me,
知道他想和我谈谈刚刚发生的事
knew he wanted to talk about what had happened,
但我知道一旦我开口了
but I knew if I did,
一旦我放纵了自己的情感
if I started giving rein to my feelings,
那些我想永远保守的秘密
things would pour out of me
就会一发不可收拾地涌出来
that I wanted to keep locked away forever.
是休克
It's shock.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
有信
There's letters.
他们是翻山过来的 没骑马
The tracks lead back over the ridge, no horses.
很好
Good.
那个霍罗克斯
Your man Horrocks.
门罗说他和这两个人一样是个逃兵
Munro said he's a deserter like these.
休·门罗是个好人
Hugh Munro's a good man.
这点我不否认
I won't deny it,
但背弃了对国王与国家许下的誓言
but this is what becomes of a man
就是这副德行
who breaks his oath to king and country.
你要是一个人去见霍罗克斯
Now, you go and see Horrocks alone,
很可能会落入圈套
you'll be walking into a trap, maist like.
他说得对 杰米
He's right, Jamie.
我明白你必须要见他一面
You have to meet him, I understand that,
但我认为我们得带上武器跟你一起去
but I say we all go with you with our swords in our hands.
否则还不如不去
Otherwise, you don't go at all.
好吧
Aye.
走吧
Come on.
我都不记得骑上了马
I don't remember getting on my horse.
我不记得上路 也不记得我们走了多远
I don't remember riding away, or even how long we rode.
我对于那关键时刻的唯一记忆
All I can recall of that pivotal moment in my life
是那不知从何而来的愤怒
was that I was angry, and I didn't know why.
怎么停下了
Why are we stopping?
你跟威利留在这儿
You'll have to stay here with Willie.
什么
What?
杜格尔说得对
Dougal was right.
霍罗克斯也许设下了陷阱
Now, this man Horrocks may be setting a trap.
我不会再让你冒险
I'll no risk you again.
让威利留下照顾你 你会更安全
You'll be safer here with Willie to look out for ye.
我不需要解释
I don't need an explanation.
你可以带上威利
You can take Willie with you.
我能照顾好自己
I can look after myself.
我想我之前已经证明过了
I think I've proven that earlier.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表