剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不是好战性
not their belligerence.
当然 你
You, of course,
完美地融合了这两者
contain within you a sublime combination of the two.
这可不好 杰米 这是麦克唐纳家族的事
This is no good, Jamie. This is a Macdonald matter.
你得置身事外
You need to stay out of it.
是你一开始建议我来找桑德林罕姆的
You suggested I approach Sandringham in the first place.
如果我知道他会让你跟
I'd have kept my mouth shut
麦克唐纳家族扯上关系 我不会开口的
if I knew he'd lead ye to the Macdonalds.
我自己也觉得这样不好
I'm not feeling blithe about it, myself,
但如果我退缩
but if I back out now,
就失去了以自♥由♥人的身份回到拉里布洛克的机会
I'll lose my chance to return to Lallybroch a free man.
还会有别的机会的
There'll be other chances.
你会发誓吗
Will ye swear to it?
你能找到比这次更好的机会
Yer better than the one afore me.
我得冒这个险
Well, it's a risk I have to take.
麦肯齐家族欢迎
Clan Mackenzie welcomes
我们长♥期♥的朋友和盟友
our longtime friend and ally,
公爵大人 桑德林罕姆公爵
His Grace, the Duke of Sandringham.
能和你分享收成是我们的荣耀
It is our honor to share our bounty with him.
来麦肯齐家族总是很愉快
Always a pleasure to visit Clan Mackenzie!
天佑苏格兰
God bless Scotland!
天佑国王
God bless the king.
他们的三重奏不错
They make quite the trio.
是啊
Certainly.
卡伦和公爵好像心情很好
Colum and the duke appear to be in fine spirits.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你一定是弗雷泽太太
This must be Mrs. Fraser.
克莱尔 让我介绍一下公爵大人
Claire, allow me to introduce His Grace,
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham.
幸会 夫人
An honor, madame.
杰米
Jamie,
请你去给我拿点喝的
if you wouldn't mind getting me something to drink
我跟公爵熟悉熟悉
while the duke and I get better acquainted?
好啊 我先失陪了
Of course. Excuse me.
你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
你非得要杰米付出代价 对吧
You had to get your pound of flesh, didn't you?
只是一个交换条件
Merely a quid pro quo.
你熟悉这术语吗
You're familiar with the term?
意思就是这个换那个
It simply means this for that.
如果你们决斗期间
Well, if anything happens to Jamie
杰米出了什么事 我也会报复
during your little duel, quid pro quo.
你对你丈夫的担心值得赞扬
Your concern for your husband is commendable,
但请让我指出 面对
but may I point out that it is I that will be faced
讨厌的枪口的人是我
with the disagreeable end of a pistol.
你最好希望我别出意外
So you'd better hope that nothing happens to me,
否则你丈夫的请♥愿♥书
or this petition of your husband's
到不了伦敦
will never reach London.
帮我给他翻身 我觉得他呛到了
Help me turn him to his side. I think he's choking.
后退
Back down.
我不情愿地在人群中搜寻我的朋友
I reluctantly searched the crowd for my friend.
但是 我找到的绝不是个悲伤的寡妇
However, what I found was anything but a grieving widow.
这时候我注意到了一种奇怪气味的痕迹
It was then I noticed traces of a peculiar odor--
苦杏仁
Bitter almonds.
使用氰化物的会造成这种味道
The same smell you'd find resulting from a dose of cyanide.
我立马知道是什么导致了
And I knew straightaway what had caused
亚瑟·邓肯突然死亡
Arthur Duncan's sudden demise.
他被下毒了
He'd been poisoned.
先生们 听我号♥令
Gentlemen, upon my count,
请走五步
five paces, if ye please.
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
停下 作上标记
Halt. Mark yer places.
战士们 就位
Combatants, take yer positions.
战士们
Combatants,
等手帕落下后你们就开枪
you will fire upon the dropping of the handkerchief.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
瞄准
Aim your weapons.
桑德林罕姆公爵因为拖欠债务而道歉吗
Does the Duke of Sandringham offer his apology for non-payment of debt?
是的
I do.
安德鲁·麦克唐纳接受道歉吗
And does Andrew Macdonald accept said apology?
是的
I do.
天啊
Jesus Christ...
那这件事就结束了
Then this affair is concluded.
敬友谊
Let's drink to friendship,
荣誉恢复了
honor observed and restored.
荣誉是金钱的可怜替代品
Honor is a poor substitute for coin.
我拒绝跟娘娘腔们喝酒
Aye, I for one refuse to drink with mollies.
去你的
Off with ye.
像狗一样去交♥配♥吧
Go and couple together like the filthy dogs you are.
先生 叫你手下注意点
Sir, order your boys to hold their tongues.
别吵了 小伙子们 注意礼貌
Let it go, lads. Mind yer manners.
父亲 这人租着豪♥宅♥
Father, the man rents a great house
但却不还债
but canna pay an honest debt.
告诉我 公爵的肥屁♥股♥
Tell me, is the duke's fat arse
是不是跟女人的逼一样舒服
as comforting as a woman's cunny?
你的乳♥房♥♥是不是跟老太婆的胸部一样下垂
Aye, is yers stretched like some crone's sagging teats?
我说了够了 小崽子们
I said enough, ye whelps.
来吧 杰米
Come, come, Jamie.
我们别自降身份跟他们对骂
Let's not descend to calling of names.
去森林里吧
Aye, into the woods ye go,
找到一根倒下的树干开干吧
to find a fallen log to bend each other over.
麦克唐纳家族是不是通过跟母亲乱♥伦♥
Is it true the Macdonalds learn of love
才学会什么是爱的
by rutting with their mother?
-该死的鸡♥奸♥者 -亚历山大
- Buggering sodomite! - Alexander!
对不起 我非常抱歉
So sorry, I'm so desperately sorry.
天啊 没什么大事
Dear me. Oh, nothing to be alarmed about.
只是擦伤了
Merely a scratch.
告诉你妻子 那不是我的错
Do tell your wife it wasn't my fault,
恐怕我得走了
and--and now I'm afraid I must be on my way.
决斗是一♥码♥事 平民打架是另一♥码♥事
A duel is one thing, a common brawl quite another.
别担心
Concern yourself not.
我会遵守承诺的
I shall honor my side of the bargain.
这只是多了一道伤痕 英格兰人
Tis but one more scar, Sassenach.
没什么好计较的
Nothing worth brooding over.
公爵拿走了请♥愿♥书
And the duke did take the petition.
这值得庆祝
That's cause for a bit of celebrating.
也许最好等到
Ah, perhaps it is better to wait
我们快离开时
until closer to our leaving.
你一般不会沉默不语 克莱尔
Ye're not normally a closed-mouthed woman, Claire.
我还以为你会发泄不满
I expected noisier displeasure.
但是安静的愤怒非常有效
But quiet anger can be very effective.
杰米 领主找你
Jamie, the--the laird is asking for ye.
你要回家参加你妻子的葬礼
Ye will return to yer home and attend to yer wife's funeral.
你要在家待着 直到我派人找你
And at home you will remain until I send for you.
你这是放逐我 多长时间
Ye're exiling me. How long?
直到你恢复理智
Until ye come to yer senses,
如果你可以的话
If you are even capable of such a thing.
你在让我做我没法做到的事
Ye're asking me to do what I canna.
我没让你做什么
I'm not asking you to do anything,
笨蛋
ye half-wit!
我是在命令你
I am ordering you!
我不会抛弃格列斯·邓肯
I will not spurn Geillis Duncan.
她丈夫也不会 瞧瞧她对他做了什么
Oh, neither would her husband, and ye see what she did to him.
那个臃肿的混♥蛋♥早该死了
That bloated bastard's been dying for years.
天啊 你爱那贱♥人♥
By christ, ye actually love the bitch.
你比我想象的还要蠢
Oh, ye're an even bigger numbskull than I thought.
我的确爱她 有正当的理由
I do love her, and with just cause.
哥哥 她怀了我的孩子
Brother, she's carrying my child.
你的孩子
Yer child?
-是啊 -你的孩子
- Aye. - Yer child?
我得告诉你孩子是怎么怀上的吗
Do I need to tell ye how children are conceived?
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表