剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
Take my things back to my lodgings,
然后回来这里 保证没人打扰我们
and come back and see to it that we are not disturbed.
是 队长
Yes, Captain.
我要见福斯特中尉
I wish to see Lieutenant Foster.
福斯特还有其他人都跟托马斯大人走了
I'm afraid Foster is gone with Lord Thomas and the others.
那是不是安排了其他人带我去因弗内斯
Then I suppose someone else will have to take me to Inverness?
如果时机成熟的话
When the time comes.
托马斯大人说过我可以今天出发
Lord Thomas said I would be leaving today.
要是我就不会碰将军的波尔多红葡萄酒
And I wouldn't touch the General's claret.
也许你还未看出来
Perhaps you haven't noticed,
但托马斯大人就是个虚伪小人
but Lord Thomas is an utter arse.
你还没说出
He agreed to your leaving
那些令人不安的言论时 他答应送你离开
before he heard you make some of your more troubling statements.
那些言论
Statements that--
即使蠢笨如托马斯大人也意识到了
well, even Lord Thomas is bright enough to realize
你究竟对谁忠诚还值得商榷
puts your loyalty in a very questionable light.
女士
Madam...
我们第一次见面后
ever since our first encounter,
我就非常悔恨
I have been in a state of extreme discomfort.
我不知道你到底什么意思 先生
I am not sure what you mean, Sir,
不过我也不想知道
nor am I sure I want to.
你不必担心
Allow me to put your fears to rest.
我只是想道个歉
I wish to apologize.
在树林里可怕的那天
That awful day in the woods...
你是谁
Who are you?
一想起那天的事情 我就羞愧不已
The mere memory of it leaves me shamed.
你的道歉让我心安多了
Your apology pleases me more than you know.
我也不愿相信一位国王的军官
I'd hate to think a king's officer
居然能做出这等不雅举动
would behave in such an ungentlemanly manner.
我也不是一个在男女关系上随便的人
I am not a casual person with women.
我希望能够有机会
I look forward to the opportunity
向你展示一个真实的自我
to reveal my true nature to you,
我也希望 我们都能坦诚相待
and I can only hope that honesty will be met with honesty.
我一定跟你一样以诚相对 队长
My honesty will match yours, Captain.
请坐吧
Please.
不如就从你究竟是何人
Let us begin with you telling me who you are
为何来到苏格兰来说起吧
and why you're here in Scotland.
我的故乡在牛津郡
I originally come from Oxfordshire.
-我 -打住
- I-- - No.
不是说好要说实话的吗 女士
We pledged honesty, Madam.
据我所知 牛津郡没有叫比彻姆的
There are no Beauchamp's in Oxfordshire that I know of.
这你可说不准
Well, I would hardly consider you an expert,
你是苏塞克斯郡人
your family hailing from Sussex.
你是怎么知道的
May I ask just how you know that?
口音
Your accent.
很明显的苏塞克斯口音
It's clearly Sussex.
要是我的老师和父母听到有人觉得
Neither my tutors nor my parents would be much obliged to hear
我的乡音竟如此浓重
that my speech so clearly
会不高兴的呢 女士
reflects my birthplace, Madam,
他们可以花了大力气 大价钱
They having gone to considerable trouble and expense
才给我纠正过来的
to remedy it.
你会说法语吗
Parlez-vous Francais?
会 说得还不错
Oui, tres bien.
[法语]
[法语]
你看着也不像是那种风月场所的女子
You don't have the look of a woman who would rouge her nipples.
你能这么说 还真是谢谢了
Well, for that, at least, I suppose I should thank you.
你娘家姓什么 比彻姆太太
What was your maiden name, Mrs. Beauchamp?
队长 我是为了维护在此遇见的苏格兰人
Captain, I admit I made some ill-advised comments
说出了一些不恰当的言论
in support of my Scottish acquaintances,
但这样的口不择言不应被视为叛国
My imprudence should not be mistaken for treason,
也不应阻碍我继续赶路
nor should it prevent me from continuing on my journey.
我已经被耽搁太久了
I have been delayed far too long already.
女士 你这种目中无人的态度
Madam, you do not help your case
对你的案子可没什么帮助
by adopting this dismissive attitude.
根本没有什么案子
I have no case to help.
我从没有对你 你们的驻军
Now, I make no claims on you, the garrison,
或麦肯齐家族提出索赔
or on the Mackenzies for that matter.
我只希望能够好好地继续我的行程
My only desire is to resume my journey in peace,
我不明白 你为什么要阻拦
and I see no reason why you should object to it.
是吗
Don't you?
那好吧 让我来提点一下你
Well, allow me to enlighten you,
然后你就会明白 我为什么要阻拦了
and perhaps my objections will become clearer.
我那天发现你在边境徘徊
I found you wandering the countryside
衣不蔽体 只穿着内衣
dressed in nothing but your undergarments.
当我想要质问你的时候
When I try to question you, I am struck down
却突然被一个恶徒击晕 后来我发现
and rendered unconscious by a villain I later discover
这个暴徒是一支苏格兰反叛军的成员
is a member of a band of Scottish rebels,
而这支反叛军的领袖正是今天陪你前来的人
a band led by your companion here today,
杜格尔·麦肯齐
Dougal Mackenzie.
这些事联♥系♥在一起 你要么是个头脑空空的妓♥女♥
These facts paint you either as an empty-headed trollop,
要么就与国王的敌人狼狈为奸的间谍
or as an agent in league with the king's enemies.
只有这两个选择吗
Are those my only two choices?
如果你有别的解释 女士
If there is another, Madam,
最好还是现在说出来
I advise you not to keep it to yourself.
队长 你这是...
Captain, you...
你这是逼我说出一个女人最羞于启齿的事
force me to reveal things that no woman should say out loud.
我爱上了一个人
It was an affair of the heart.
我在英格兰遇见了他
I met him in England.
他是一名步兵军官
An officer of infantry.
他向我发誓 我是他的挚爱
He swore to me that I held his affections like no other.
所以当他驻军到苏格兰后
So when he was stationed in Scotland, I...
我便跟随他来了
I followed him.
请继续
Please. Carry on.
后来 我...
It was then I...
我发现他是这世上最浪荡的男子
discovered he was a most licentious man,
轻薄 还爱招♥妓♥
a rake and whoremonger.
他根本不爱我 只是被欲望所驱使
It was not love he felt for me. It was lust.
我拒绝他后 他便袭击了我
When I refused him, he attacked me.
我仓皇逃跑 只穿着衬衣
I fled, dressed only in my shift.
我只希望你真如自己所说一般 是位绅士
I can only hope you prove yourself the gentleman you claim to be
不要再逼迫我了
and not pry any further.
那男人叫什么名字
What is the man's name?
队长 对不起
With all due respect, Captain,
我不愿自己和他一样卑劣
I do not wish to lower myself to this gentleman's level.
我已说出了他的丑事 如果再透露他的姓名
By revealing his name as well as his indiscretions to you,
那他的事业和名声可能就全毁了
I risk ruining both his career and his reputation.
请来吧
Please.
我想知道你的意见
I would be interested in your opinion.
你给我画了像
You captured my likeness.
看出来了
You think so?
真好
I'm glad.
我应该将其命名为
I shall call it,
美丽的谎言
Beautiful Lies.
你想去因弗内斯吗 很好
You wish to get to Inverness? Very well.
我知道杜格尔·麦肯齐在为
I know that Dougal Mackenzie is raising funds
詹姆斯二世党反叛事业筹钱
for the Jacobite cause.
我只是缺乏必要证据 无法拘留他
I merely lack the necessary proof to take him into custody.
你要向我提供证据
You will furnish me with that proof.
詹姆斯二世党
Jacobite cause?
-我完全不知道 -别站在那里
- I have no idea what-- - Do not stand there
假装自己在麦肯齐宗族里住了几个月时间
and pretend that you have lived among the Mackenzies
还没听见他们向失败的詹姆斯
these past months and not heard them voice support for that failure James,
和他愚蠢的后代查尔斯表示支持
and his witless offspring Charles.
麦肯齐先生如果在英格兰女人面前
Mr. Mackenzie would have to be witless indeed
谈论谋反一事 那他的确够蠢
to discuss treason in front of an English woman.
除非那个英格兰女人对他的事业表示同情
Unless that English woman was sympathetic to his cause.
我不是那个女人
I am not that woman.
那就证明
Then prove it.
你有没有看见你的苏格兰同伙
Have you seen any of your Scottish companions
试图筹钱进行谋反
attempting to raise funds for the rebellion?
-我没有 -你没听见一个麦肯齐家族的人
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表