剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously...
-住手 -你得开出更好的条件
- Stop! - Make me a better offer.
让她安全离去 我任你摆布
Let her go in safety, and you can have me.
我知道怎么救杰米了
I know how we can save young Jamie.
放松 伙计
Easy, lad.
如果我不帮他 他会终生残疾
If I don't set that hand, he'll be crippled for life.
那间囚室里你和兰德尔究竟发生了什么
What happened in that room between you and Randall?
他跟我做♥爱♥了
He made love to me.
你做了为活下来必须要做的事 仅此而已
You did what was necessary to survive. That's all.
我们得制定计划了
It's time we made plans.
你得逃离国家
Ye'll have to flee the country.
穆塔夫去找去法国的船了
Murtagh's gone to find the boat for France.
再见 克莱尔
Good-bye to you, Claire.
上帝保佑你
God bless.
你知道苏格兰会发生什么事吗
Do you know what's going to happen in Scotland?
我们只能各尽本分
Well, what can we do but play our part?
如果我们阻止这件事呢
What if we could stop it from happening?
改变未来吗
Change the future?
还有别的事 我怀孕了
There's something else. I'm pregnant.
我宁愿我已经死了
I wished I were dead.
如果当初我闭上了眼睛
And if I'd kept my eyes shut,
我几乎能碰到遗忘的边缘
I could have almost touched the edges of oblivion.
但我许过承诺 必须遵守诺言
But I'd made a promise and had to keep it.
即便这意味着我的生活不会如我所愿
Even if it meant living a life I no longer wanted.
他走了
He was gone.
他们都走了
They were all gone.
我片刻之前离开的世界 已经化为尘土
The world I'd left only moments ago was now dust.
你没事吧 女士
You all right, ma'am?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
女士
Ma'am?
你讲英语吗
Do you speak English?
现在是哪一年
What year is it?
哪一年
The year?
现在是哪一年
What year is this?
怎么了 是1948年
Why, it's 1948.
谁赢了
Who won?
谁赢了克罗登之战
Who won the Battle of Culloden?
你不舒服吗
Do you not feel well?
也许我该带你...
Perhaps I could take you--
告诉我
Tell me!
快点告诉我谁赢了克罗登之战
Tell me who won the Battle of Culloden, tell me now!
英格兰 坎伯兰和英格兰
The British! Cumberland and the British!
你能放开我吗
Would you let me go?
古战场传奇
第二季第一集
雾里看花
不好意思
Excuse me.
-不好意思 护士 -什么事
- Excuse me, nurse? - Yes?
因弗内斯 1948年
我叫兰德尔 弗兰克·兰德尔
My name is Randall, Frank Randall.
我刚接到爱德华兹医生的电♥话♥
I received a call from a Dr. Edwards?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
稍等一会儿 兰德尔先生
One moment please, Mr. Randall.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来了
He's here.
兰德尔先生
Ah, Mr. Randall.
我是爱德华兹医生
I'm Dr. Edwards.
她在哪
Where is she?
她正在好好休息
Oh, she's resting comfortably.
尽管有点脱水
Some dehydration,
还有一些皮外伤和瘀伤
and superficial cuts and bruises notwithstanding,
但是她的身体状况还算不错
ah, she appears to be in good health.
好的
Right.
但在情感方面 她...
Emotionally, she's, um--
我只能说她现在好多了
well, she's better now, I should think.
我们昨晚给她注射了镇定剂
We gave her a sedative last night,
今天她平静多了
and today she's much calmer.
你能把那该死的玩意儿关了吗
Can you turn that bloody thing off, please?
这里真吵
So noisy here.
克莱尔
Claire?
弗兰克
Frank.
你好
Hello.
我回来了
I'm back.
我真是太感激上帝了
And I am so grateful.
-是吗 -当然了
- Are you? - Of course.
我是真心实意的
With all my heart.
我很抱歉 什...
I'm sorry--wh--
不
No.
不是因为你
It's not you.
-兰德尔太太 -喂
- Mrs. Randall? - Hey!
你在干什么 出去
What are you doing? Get out of here!
放松 我只是在做我的本职工作
Easy now, I'm just doing my job.
小心别碰到相机
Now watch the camera!
克莱尔
Claire.
我和韦克菲尔德牧师谈过了
I've spoken with Reverend Wakefield,
他为我们准备了住处 供你康复
and he's prepared some rooms for us while you convalesce.
在那里没有人会打扰我们
No one will bother us there.
你知道格雷厄姆太太还为他工作吗
Do you know if Mrs. Graham is still in his employ?
格雷厄姆太太
Mrs. Graham?
我没问 但我想是的
Um, I didn't ask, but I would assume so.
我要和她谈谈
I need to speak with her.
我需要一些衣服
I'm going to need some clothes.
她说了什么吗
Has she said anything?
不 就寒暄了几句
No, only pleasantries.
我的朋友阿特金斯教授已经给我答复了
I've received an answer from my friend, Professor Atkins.
"仔细检查了你寄来的衣物
"Examined the clothing you sent,
"应该是18世纪苏格兰
"Appears to be a marvelous example
"女性服饰的珍贵真品
"of authentic 18th century Scottish woman's wardrobe.
"价值连城
"Incredibly valuable.
你在哪儿找到的"
Where did you find?"
这个问题问得好
Oh, that's a good question.
你准备怎么告诉他
What are you gonna tell him?
我能怎么告诉他
What can I tell him?
这不是她能随随便便
This is not the sort of outfit she could've
走进商店买♥♥的衣服吧
just walked into a shop and purchased, is it?
是啊
No.
是啊 先生
No, sir.
非常费解
It's puzzling, that.
她几乎读完了我所有关于
Oh, she's nearly exhausted my collection
克罗登和詹姆斯叛乱的藏书
on Culloden and the Jacobite rebellion.
为什么突然迷上了苏格兰历史
Why the sudden obsession with Scottish history?
我不知道
I have no idea.
她从来没表示过兴趣
She never showed much interest
在她跟...
when she was with--
之前
before.
太多问题了 她回来了快一个星期了
So many questions. She's been back nearly a week.
你不觉得她该给你一些回答了吗
Don't you think it's time she gave you some answers?
我相信等她准备好就会说的
I believe she will, when she's ready.
我还得去准备我的布道
Well, my sermon is not going to write itself.
不是只有你一个人有疑问的
You know, you're not the only one with questions.
被仙女绑♥架♥了吗
魔鬼占据了出版社
Devil take the press.
不大像
Hm. That's not likely.
即使魔鬼 也有准则
Even the devil has standards.
高地人的战败记录
There has to be a fuller account
一定还有更详细的书
of the Highlander losses somewhere.
我得说
Well, I must say,
牧师那里有着苏格兰最全的藏书
the Reverend has the finest collection in Scotland.
就算老里那赫石屋馆长本人
Even the curator of Old Leanach Cottage himself
也是从我们这里借的书
has been known to borrow books from our collection.
他们一定每天都要这样吗
Must they do that every day?
人们在传言 可能就快要跟俄♥罗♥斯♥开战了
People are saying there might be a war with Russia soon.
斯大林想封锁西柏林
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表