剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好了 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
走了 走了
Shoo. Shoo.
有话请快说吧
If ye have something to say, say it.
我还有很多事要做呢
I have chores to tend to.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我怎么会眼熟
Why should it?
因为是你把这个放在我的床下的
Because you placed it under my bed.
我为什么要这么做
What cause would I have to do such a thing?
我知道你很喜欢杰米
Look, I know you have deep feelings for Jamie,
当你主动示爱却遭拒绝时 你一定很伤心
and that when tender regard is denied, it can be very hurtful,
尤其对你这么一个小姑娘来说
especially in one so young as yourself.
我也理解你为什么对我有敌意
I even understand why your jealousy would be directed at me,
虽然我没有密谋把杰米从你身边抢走
even though I never conspired to take Jamie from you.
事实是 从一开始他就不属于你
The truth is he was never yours to begin with.
骗人
That's a lie.
杰米·弗雷泽一直都是我的
Jamie Fraser was and is mine,
你却把他抢走了 犯下了无法容忍♥的错误
and ye did us both a wrong past bearing when ye stole him away.
你弄错了 孩子
You're mistaken, child.
可怜的杰米 陷入这段没有爱情的婚姻中
My poor Jamie, trapped in a loveless marriage,
被迫与一个冷酷无情的英格兰婊♥子♥同床共枕
forced to share his bed with a cold, English bitch.
他一定需要夜夜喝个酩酊大醉
He must have to get himself swine drunk of a night
才能和你共寝
before he can stand to plow yer field.
我不该打你的
I shouldn't have done that.
对不起
Sorry.
是了
Aye.
是我把诅咒娃娃放在你床下的
I did put that ill wish 'neath yer bed
我希望这会让杰米如我一般恨你
In the hope it would make Jamie hate ye as much as I do.
他是我的 很快就会是了
He belongs with me, and one day it will be so.
但愿你没花太多钱
I hope the price you paid wasn't too dear,
因为你希望的事永远不会发生
because that will never happen.
你错了
Ye're wrong.
你把杰米想错了
Ye're wrong about Jamie,
正如你也没看准你的好朋友格列斯一样
just as ye're wrong about yer friend Geillis.
就是她卖♥♥给了我这个诅咒娃娃
It was she who sold me the ill wish.
大吃一惊了吧
That surprises ye, doesn't it?
很好
Good.
离我远点
Just stay away from me
也离我丈夫远点
and my husband.
如果你是来找我妻子的 那她不在
If you're looking for my wife, she's not here.
我一需要她 这贱♥人♥就不知哪儿去了
Wench never is when I need her.
我一吃生萝卜就放屁
Raw turnips never agree with me.
我需要点我妻子的补药
I could use some of my wife's tonic.
乱七八糟的都是什么
Oh! Stuff and nonsense!
亲爱的啊 你在哪儿啊
Oh, my sweet lamb, where are ye?
这是茴香
Here, fennel--
能让他暂时好一点
that should give him some temporary relief.
该死的 珍妮 快把便盆拿来
Oh, damn it all, Jeanie. Bring me my chamber pot.
-快 快点 -我该走了
- Go on! On you go. - I should be going.
我的上帝呐 赶紧走吧
By christ's heaven, you should.
今晚是满月
It be a full moon tonight.
邓肯夫人在破晓前都会在
Seek mistress Duncan in the woods north of the foothills
北山的树林里
in the hours before dawn.
珍妮
Jeanie!
我的便盆 该死的
The chamber pot, damn you!
释放吧
Release...
女神啊
Goddess...
大地女神
Earth mother...
开启天门
Open the gates...
我向你祈求
I praise thee.
从火中诞生
Rise from the fires.
你可以出来了 克莱尔
Ye can come out now, Claire.
我就觉得听到了树丛里的沙沙声
I thought I heard a rustling in the bushes.
不过 我一直挺想有人看着我的
But then again, I always like to imagine someone's watching me.
你可以加入我的
Ye could have joined me, ye know,
可你们英格兰人总是一本正经的
but ye English are a prudish people.
感觉真的很不错 虽然很冷
It's really quite nice, in spite of the chill.
是啊 你看上去很享受
Yes, you looked like you were enjoying yourself just fine.
寒风抚过我的乳尖
'twas the icy wind whispering over my nipples.
让它们变得如橡果般坚硬
Makes 'em harden like acorns.
我能看见
So I can see.
你怀孕了
And you're pregnant.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
几个月来这一直是独属于我一人的秘密
It's been my own special secret for months now.
连亚瑟都不知道
Not even Arthur knows.
你一定是在开玩笑
Ye must be joking, surely.
这怎么可能
How's that possible?
他从没见过我不着寸缕的样子
I don't recall him ever seeing my unclothed body,
至少白天没有
certainly not in daylight.
我以为你们两个没有肉体关系
I thought you two weren't having intimate relations.
确实没有
We're not.
我有个情人
I've a lover.
是我认识的人吗
Anyone I know?
是的
Aye.
要我猜猜吗
Well, must I guess?
是杜格尔·麦肯齐
It's Dougal Mackenzie.
我知道你在想什么
I know what ye're thinking.
我结婚了
I'm married...
丈夫不是他
to another man.
有了孩子一定很尴尬
Um, a child would certainly be awkward.
距离生产还有好几个月呢
The bairn won't be born for months yet.
还有的是时间等召唤仪式起作用
Plenty of time for the summoning to prove fruitful.
就是我刚刚看到的那个吗 召唤仪式
Is that what I witnessed-- a summoning?
召唤什么 异教幽灵吗
What, of some pagan spirit?
当然是自然之母
Mother nature, of course,
祈求我们的自♥由♥ 杜格尔和我的
To ask for our freedom, Dougal's and mine.
克莱尔 我必须请你为我保密
Claire, I must ask ye to keep my secrets,
不要告诉任何人
not tell anyone,
不只是孩子 还有你今晚见到的事
Not just about the child, about what ye saw tonight.
我明白
I understand.
我知道你会明白
I knew ye would.
来
Come on.
我们来熄灭火吧
Let's put out the fires.
我保证 克莱尔 我要是知道目标是你
I promise ye, Claire, if I'd known it was for ye,
我绝不会把诅咒娃娃卖♥♥给里奥加尔
I would've never sold Laoghaire the ill wish.
你要是愿意 可以对我做更过分的事
Ye could do a lot worse to me if ye wanted,
毕竟我已经把我的秘密都告诉你了
now that I've shared all my secrets with ye.
我无意伤害你
I have no wish to do you harm.
你是我的朋友
You're my friend,
我来苏格兰以后交到的
the only one I've made since I've arrived here
唯一一个朋友
in this part of Scotland.
我也这么觉得
I feel much the same.
如果不是你和我亲爱的杜格尔...
If it wasn't for ye and my darling Dougal...
很漂亮 对吧
Beautiful, is it not?
杜格尔送你的吗
Dougal gave you this?
桑德林罕姆公爵送他的
The Duke of Sandringham himself presented it to him,
送给他的妻子莫拉
for that slag of a wife, Maura.
这样的饰品戴在她身上真是暴殄天物
A trinket like this would be wasted on the likes of her.
所以他把它送给我了
So he gave it to me.
杜格尔结婚了
Dougal's married?
是啊
Aye.
但他妻子成天躲在家里不出门
But his wife has been holed up in that estate of theirs for years.
她不喜欢出席宴会
She's not one for public gatherings.
别怪她
Don't blame her.
谁叫她长了一张大众脸
She with such a homely countenance.
你说这是公爵的礼物
And you say it was a present from the duke?
我以为他是来见卡伦的
But I-I thought he came to see Colum.
他是见了卡伦
He meets with Colum,
可他喜欢的是杜格尔
But it's Dougal he's fond of.
起初 我觉得迷惑
At first, I found it puzzling--
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表