剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好吧
Oh, well.
那看一次就行了
If you've seen one, then.
只求圣剑
I ask that this holy iron
剜骨钻心
shall pierce my heart.
恭喜
Congratulations.
有趣的典礼
Interesting ceremony.
但我看够了 我们能走吗
But I've seen enough. Shall we go?
不行 你要去哪
No. Whoa. Where are we going?
回手术室
Back to the surgery.
我得为明天的狩猎准备东西
I have to prepare the supplies for the hunt tomorrow.
现在你还真敬业啊
Dedicated, are ye, now?
我不知道你们在牛津郡是怎么庆祝的
Well, I dinna ken how ye celebrate in Oxfordshire,
或是你所谓家乡的其它地方
or wherever it is ye cry home,
但我可不想错过集♥会♥
but I 'm not missing the gathering,
跟你回你那破地方
biding with ye down in yer hole.
随便你 但我要走了
Suit yourself, but I'm going.
杜格尔命令我跟紧你的
Well, Dougal's standing orders are to stay with ye.
女士
Mistress.
你能再呆一会吗
Can ye see fit to stay?
起码等我带个姑娘共度春宵
At least until I bag a lass for the evening?
好吧
Fine.
非要如此
If I must.
那我也加入好了
May as well join in.
这才像话
Now, that's more in the spirit.
这不是莱茵白葡萄酒
That's not Rhenish.
是波尔图酒
It's Port.
很贵的
Very expensive.
波尔图酒
Port.
这酒劲很大
'Tis very strong.
是啊
'Tis.
我都快站不住了
I canna seem to keep my legs.
是种镇静剂
It's a sedative.
你说的是西班牙语吗
Is that Spanish?
去吧 别陪我了
Go. Don't let me keep you.
幸运的女士们在等着你呢
Some lucky lady awaits.
酒你拿去吧 跟你的朋友们分分
Take the wine. Share it with all your friends.
族人们喝得越醉 对我越有利
The more unconscious clansmen tonight, the better.
臭流氓 当心我砍掉你的手
Ooh! Ye rascals! I'll have yer hand!
里奥加尔 你吓到我了
Laoghaire, you startled me.
抱歉 比彻姆女士
I'm sorry, Mistress Beauchamp.
叫我克莱尔
It's Claire.
好
Aye.
你有什么事吗
Is there something I can do to help you?
是的
Oh, aye, um...
能麻烦你帮我个小忙吗
If--if I can trouble ye for a wee favor?
你没受伤吧
You're not injured, are you?
没有 我很好
No, no, I'm braw.
我想知道...
Well, I was wondering if...
你有没有一种药水
you had a potion
能让一个小伙子爱上一个姑娘
that might open a lad's heart to a lassie.
我不太明白你是什么意思
I'm not sure I know what you mean.
就是一种药水
Ye ken, a potion,
或是某种冲剂
or maybe a brew of some kind
能让小伙子...
that would help a lad...
春♥药♥吗
A love potion?
不 我无意冒犯 女士
Oh, no, I dinna mean to offend ye, Mistress.
我只是在想
I just had it in mind that, well,
你妙手回春治好了那么多人
ye aid so many with your healing that
也许你有办法
maybe ye have something in yer keen knowledge
帮一个姑娘抓住小伙子的心
that could help a lass hold a lad's attention.
麦克塔维什先生吗
Mr. Mactavish?
我上次看到你俩在一起
Well, you didn't appear to need much assistance
你似乎不需要这种药
the last time I saw you two together.
不是为了那个
Well, no for that.
是为了让他真心爱我
It's for moving his heart forward.
等着
Wait there.
干马粪
Dried horse dung.
除了味道刺鼻 别无害处
Harmless if a bit pungent.
杰米不会觉出异样
Jamie would never know the difference.
完美
Perfect.
给
Here.
把里面的东西撒在他门口
Sprinkle the contents of this at his threshold.
站在门外
Stand outside the door,
碰三下脚后跟
tap your heels together three times,
并念 "真爱至上"
and recite, "There's no place like love,
"真爱至上"
there's no place like love."
谢谢你
Thanks to ye...
克莱尔
Claire.
祝你好运
Good luck.
路过右边的储藏室
Past the storeroom on the right.
避开厨房♥
Avoid the kitchen.
穿过东楼
Through the east wing,
前往北侧的楼梯
then make for the north stairs.
见鬼
What the devil?
谢谢 我该走了 我不该在这儿
Thank you. I should go. I shouldn't be here.
是啊
Aye.
你不该来这儿
Ye shouldna be here.
但你既然来了
But since ye are,
就该接受惩罚
there's a penalty to pay for that.
离开这儿 小姑娘
Get ye gone, lass.
否则你会付出更大代价
Before ye pay a greater price.
我必须集中注意力 忘记杜格尔的意外
I had to focus and forget about the incident with Dougal.
朝着井走十五步
Fifteen paces towards the well.
朝西北走 避开岗哨
Keep to the northwest to avoid the sentry,
哨兵通常面朝南方
who usually faces south.
悍妇在右边
Brimstone is on the right,
进门第四个畜栏
fourth stall from the doorway.
天杀的
Jesus H. Roosevelt Christ.
不 英格兰人 是我
No, Sassenach. Jes me.
你以为你能跑多远 小姑娘
How far did ye think ye'd get, lass,
天这么黑 还骑着匹陌生的马
on a dark night with a strange horse,
到了早上 麦肯齐家族的半数族人都会去追捕你
with half the Mackenzie clan after ye by morning?
不会的
Won't be after me.
他们都在大厅里
They're all up at the hall.
到了明天早上
And if one in five of them
有五分之一的人还能站着
is sober enough to stand in the morning,
我就很惊讶了 更别说还能骑马了
let alone ride a horse, then I'll be most surprised.
你是因为他们喝醉了 才心血来潮想逃跑吗
Running away on a whim just because the men are drunk?
心血来潮
On a whim?
你知道我几周以来一直想离开这里
You know I 've wanted to leave here for weeks.
我清楚城♥堡♥周边有几个哨所
And I know exactly how many sentry posts surround the castle.
我知道如何穿过森林
And I know how to make my way through the forest
回到因弗内斯
and find the road back to Inverness.
计划倒是很周全 英格兰人
Well, that's a very sound plan, Sassenach.
如果卡伦今晚没有在森林里
Or would be, did Colum not post extra guards
加派守卫的话
through the woods tonight.
他不会让城♥堡♥毫无防备
He'd hardly leave the castle undefended,
不会让家族的战士都待在城♥堡♥里
and the fighting men of the clan inside it.
无论如何我都要走
I'm going anyway.
族里最好的追踪者都在这儿
The best trackers in the clan are here.
他们会抓住你的
They'll catch ye.
那时候卡伦就不会把你当客人对待了
Colum will not be calling ye a guest after that.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我得离开这里
I need to leave this place.
就像你如实所说 我是个外乡人
As you so plainly stated, I'm an outlander,
只是个英格兰人
just a Sassenach.
如果我冒犯到你 很抱歉 克莱尔
If I offended ye, I'm sorry, Claire.
我知道你不是那个意思 只是...
I know you didn't mean it like that. It's just--
我为这次出逃已经计划了很久
I've been planning this escape for sometime,
我所有的希望刹那间全部落空
and to have all my hopes shot to hell just in a moment, it's-
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表