剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
前情提要...
Previously...
有人因为谋杀要悬赏要我的头
There's a price on my head for murder.
"黑杰克"能够在苏格兰
Black jack was able to commit
犯下累累罪行
his various crimes in the highlands
因为他被一个权势熏天的人保护着
because he was being protected by a powerful man.
桑德林罕姆公爵
The Duke of Sandringham.
我们是在为恢复正统国王 助其登位
We were raising money to restore the rightful king.
斯图尔特万岁
给桑德林罕姆公爵发一封公文
Send a missive to the Duke of Sandringham
邀请他来参加宴会
inviting him to a banquet here in his honor.
很明智 从英格兰人的角度
Very wise, to get the measure of the Jacobite cause
来了解詹姆斯二世党的事业
from an Englishman's perspective.
你有空该来村子里看我
You should come visit me sometime down in the village.
我有一个装满了药水和药物的柜子
I've a cabinet full of potions and medicinals.
我需要一些薄荷 亲爱的
I need some peppermint, my dearest.
我有东西要献给你
I have something to offer ye.
不 我发过誓
No, I made a vow.
-我不会破坏誓言 -这是什么
- I won't break it. - What on earth is this?
这是诅咒娃娃 目的是带来痛苦 或者伤害
It's an ill wish, meant to bring pain and harm.
谁会在我们床下放这个东西啊
Who'd put such a thing under our bed?
里奥加尔
Laoghaire.
古战场传奇
第一季 第十集
我拇指的刺痛
不 别管
No. No.
杰米
Jamie.
快起来
Wake up!
够了 该死
Enough, damn it.
快开门 你个懒鬼
Come on, you lazy dog.
不知是我敲门越来越轻了
Has my knock grown so feeble,
还是你只顾着交公粮越来越懒散了
or have yer marriage duties made ye sluggish, eh?
女士
Mistress.
你来最好是事出有因
Must be good reason for this visit.
小子 当然了
Aye, lad, there is.
桑德林罕姆公爵前来与领主议事
The Duke of Sandringham has arrived to take counsel with the Laird.
已经在莫里伍德酒家安顿下来了
He's taken up residence in Merlewood House.
我的机会来了
This is my chance, then.
公爵一直很偏爱我
The Duke has always been partial to me.
有人说偏袒得太过了
Some would say too much so.
我可不准备献上自己的菊花
I'm not about to offer up my hindquarters.
但他的话在法庭上很有分量
But his grace wields a fair amount of power in court,
如果他愿意的话
and if so inclined,
就可以帮我赦免罪行
he could lift the price on my head.
对 确实值得一试
Aye, it's worth the ask,
但他可不是轻易出手相助的人
but he's not a man to grant a favor lightly.
我并不是请他帮忙
It's not a favor I'm asking.
我只是想洗刷冤屈
I'm an innocent man seeking justice.
桑德林罕姆公爵 帮你伸冤
Justice... from the Duke of Sandringham?
你知道这个人
The name's familiar to ye?
我以前听说过
I've heard it before.
杰米 如果我告诉你一件事
Jamie, if I tell you something,
你能向我保证 不会追问我是如何知道的吗
will you promise not to ask how I know?
我说过如果你不想告诉我
I told ye I'd never ask ye for anything
我就永远不会问
ye didn't wish to tell me.
好 我向你保证
Yes, I promise.
公爵 你绝对不能相信他
The Duke, you mustn't trust him.
你是指他喜欢男色吗
Oh, ye mean his fondness for other men?
我都知道
I ken all about that.
在我16岁时他来过这里
He visited here when I was 16 or so.
他对我很是殷勤 但也就是这样了
Very attentive to me, he was, but that's as far as it went.
我并不知道这码事
I wasn't aware.
我想说的不是这个
That's not it.
公爵是黑杰克兰德尔的亲密盟友
The Duke is a close ally of Black Jack Randall.
是兰德尔告诉你的
Did Randall tell ye that?
-你保证过的 -我可没保证过
- You promised. - I made no such pledge.
我们两个都会尊重你的意愿
We'll both be respecting yer wishes on that account.
杰克·兰德尔的朋友绝不可能与你结盟
A friend of Jack Randall's can be no friend of yours.
也许在你去找公爵之前
Perhaps before ye approach the Duke,
最好先去跟奈德·高恩谈谈
it might be worth having a word with Ned Gowan,
看看他对此有何意见
get his advice in light of this information.
好 我去找律师谈谈
Aye. Aye, I'll talk to the lawyer.
克莱尔
Claire...
你知道这意味着什么吗
ye must realize what this means.
这是我第一次真正有机会被豁免
This is my first real opportunity to gain a pardon.
我终于能回到拉里布洛克
I can finally return home to Lallybroch,
堂堂正正地当上布洛克·图拉克领主
take my rightful place as Laird of Broch Tuarach.
而你就是领主夫人
And ye can be my lady.
我们在那会幸福的
We'd be happy there.
我知道我们会的
I know we would.
我也是
As do I.
小伙子 现在看来 你正因谋杀被通缉
Laddie, as it stands now, ye're wanted for murder.
你可以在开庭之前都对此矢口否认
Ye can deny this from now till judgment day,
但是你和兰德尔队长各执一词
but it's yer word against Captain Randall.
即便有公爵支持你
And even with the Duke's backing,
恐怕也没办法
I fear that there is no way
让英格兰法官相信你
that a British judge will take yer word
而非皇家军官的证词
over that of one of his Majesty's officers.
即便我陈述的都是事实吗
Even if my words speak the truth?
事实或者谎言跟法律没什么关系
Truth or lies have very little to do with the law.
这么说就是无能为力了
Then there's nothing to be done.
不不不 等下
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别这么急着放弃自己的立场
Don't be so quick to surrender yer position.
你说公爵和黑杰克关系很紧密
Ye tell me the Duke has close ties to Black Jack?
-对 -如果这是真的
- Mm-hmm. - Well, if that's true,
也许我们能向公爵证明
we may be able to prove to the Duke
与如此恶人为友十分危险
that friendship with such a villain is more dangerous
超过了带来的价值
than it's worth.
如果你有什么想法 奈德·高恩 直说吧
If ye have something on yer mind, Ned Gowan, then speak it.
我可以起草一份请♥愿♥书
I can draw up a Petition of Complaint
指责兰德尔对苏格兰人♥民♥做出的种种罪行
accusing Randall of crimes against the Scottish people,
你的妻子也是受害者之一
yer wife included,
他还违背了国家法律
and of transgressing His Majesty's laws.
如果你能说服桑德林罕姆公爵
If ye can convince the Duke of Sandringham
把这份文件送至
to deliver that document
最高民事法庭长处
to the Lord President of the Court of Session,
就能把黑杰克送上军事法庭
that could lead to a court martial for Black Jack,
至少
or at the very least,
也能让他调离苏格兰领土
a reassignment far from Scottish soil.
军事法庭 调离
A court martial, reassignment,
他们就不能直接把那混♥蛋♥绞死吗
can they not just hang the bastard?
让他的军事生涯从此一蹶不振
Sweating out the rest of his military career
下半辈子只能窝在某个西印度洋的鬼地方
in some West Indies hellhole
对他来说才是更可怕的惩罚
would be a far greater punishment.
兰德尔臭名远扬
With Randall in disgrace,
我相信我能让杰米的案子上庭
I believe I can take Jamie's case to court
帮他赢得大赦
and win him a general pardon.
真聪明
Clever.
-真漂亮 -别这么说
- So beautiful. - Lord, have mercy.
我真是太高兴了
I just feel like I could greet!
我来帮你吧
Here, let me help ye with that one.
你真好 我可不想弄脏它
Oh, it's so lovely. I hate to dirty it.
克莱尔 我可爱的孙女
Claire, do ye see what ma darling granddaughter here
帮我缝了这个
has stitched fer me?
是不是太漂亮了
Is it not the most beautiful thing ye've ever laid eyes on?
菲茨太太 能不能让我们单独聊聊
Mrs. Fitz, would you mind giving us a few moments?
我有话想和里奥加尔说
Laoghaire and I have something to discuss.
好的
Aye.
我看得出应该不是小事
And I can see by yer face, it's a serious matter.
-需要我帮忙吗 - 不用了 谢谢
- Can I be of some help? - No, thank you.
是我和里奥加尔的私事
This is between Laoghaire and myself.
那好吧
All right, then.
如果需要我 我就在外面
I'll be just outside if ye need me.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表