剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
- Lazybones. - Hmm?
如果你不努力点 你们家到你这里
You'll never manage the next branch in your family tree
可就要后继无人了
if you don't show more industry than that.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
一起来
Come on.
兰德尔太太 我该拿你怎么办啊
Mrs. Randall, what am I to do with you?
好吧
Right.
你想干什么
What are you doing?
这样会把床弄坏的
You're gonna break the bed.
以前我躺在自己的帆布床上
You know, one of those things I used to try and remember,
努力想记起的就是我丈夫的笑声
lying in my cot was the sound of my husband's laugh.
可无论如何我都想不起来
I couldn't conjure it no matter what I did.
即使我之前听过无数次
Couldn't hear it, even though I'd heard it
我都回忆不起来
a million times before.
真是奇怪
It's the strangest thing.
我知道
I know.
我曾经...
I used to, um...
曾经速写这个
I used to sketch this.
-我的手吗 -对
- My hand? - Mm-hmm.
其实是你手的纹路
Well, the lines, really.
我也不知道为什么
Why, exactly, I'm not sure,
但是我对你手相的记忆尤为清晰
but I had a very clear memory of this--this pattern.
我到处乱涂乱画
Made little doodles everywhere.
有次因为
There was, um...
我画在了给部长报告的空白处
a Brigadier once dressed me down because I drew it
有个准将还训斥了我
in the margin of a report for the Minister.
是啊
Yeah.
克莱尔
Claire.
开心吗
Happy?
开心
Yes.
弗兰克对历史的热爱
Frank's passion for history
也是我们选择高地的另一个原因
was another reason for choosing the Highlands.
看到上面了吗
You see up there?
那边顶上 有块科克南蒙石
Up on top there, that's Cocknammon Rock.
在十七十八世纪
And in the 17th and 18th centuries,
经常会有英军在上面巡逻
you would have often found British army patrol up there
伏击苏格兰叛军和土匪强盗
lying in wait for Scottish rebels and brigands.
在上面可以从各个方向
Can you see how it commands the high ground
发号♥施令
in every direction?
那里是个伏击的绝佳地点
It was a perfect position for an ambush.
我真的不关心
Not that I minded.
父母死后我是由叔叔抚养长大的
I was raised by my uncle after the death of my parents.
-莱姆叔叔是位考古学家 -对
- Uncle Lamb was an archaeologist. - Ah, yes.
所以我从小到大都是在尘土飞扬的废墟里
So I'd spent the balance of my formative years
在世界各地
traipsing through dusty ruins,
挖东挖西度过的
and various excavations throughout the world.
我学会了挖厕所 烧水
I had learned to dig latrines and boil water,
学会了做各种各样
and do a number of other things
一个出身高贵的少女不适合做的事
not suitable for a young lady of gentle birth.
叔叔
Uncle.
好 真周到
Oh, yes. Very thoughtful.
弗兰克开始对系谱学产生热情
Frank's newfound passion was genealogy.
当然是对他自己家族的系谱
His personal genealogy, that is.
而我是对植物学
Mine was botany.
我对有药用价值的
I'd developed a keen interest
植物和药草产生了浓厚的兴趣
in the use of plants and herbs for medicinal purposes.
根据目前掌握的资料
So from what I can gather,
直到十九世纪中期
Castle Leoch was the ancestral home
里奥克城♥堡♥一直是
of the Laird of the Mackenzie clan
麦肯齐家族领主世代居住的地方
until midway through the nineteenth century.
我们一起看看
Here, take a look.
某种程度上说 埋头于遥远的过去
In a way, burying himself in the distant past
让弗兰克可以逃避现实
gave Frank an ability to escape the recent.
当我在军队时
While I was in the army,
弗兰克在伦敦替情报部门效力
Frank had served in London in intelligence,
监视间谍 组织隐秘活动
overseeing spies and running covert operations.
我觉得这里可能是厨房♥
See, I think this might've been the kitchen.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Mm.
那个可能是灶台
I would say that's probably a hearth.
奇怪
Strange.
我手里没证据证明我祖先来过这座城♥堡♥
I have no evidence that my ancestor visited this castle,
但这里在他的管辖范围内 所以
but it was within his operational sphere, so...
可能他也到过这些走廊
it's just possible that he walked these very halls.
他派出过许多人深入敌后执行秘密任务
He'd sent dozens of men behind the lines on secret missions.
大都有去无回
and most never came back.
他不经常提起
He didn't talk about it very often,
但我知道这也影响了他
but I knew it preyed on him.
打不开
It won't open.
我帮你
Oh, come on.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你觉得这地方是做什么的
What do you think this was used for?
没有日光照射 通风系统
From the lack of proper lighting and ventilation,
我觉得...
I would say...
城♥堡♥里隐士的住处吗
province of the Castle hermit?
可能是一只或两只巨怪
Perhaps a troll or two.
我觉得巨怪不会群居
I don't think trolls live in pairs.
它们可是独居的生物
Solitary creatures, they.
真可惜
More's the pity.
这么多东西
All this...
却无人分享
and no one to share it with.
你会弄脏的
You'll get dirty.
你可以帮我洗澡
You can give me a bath.
好吧 兰德尔太太
Well, Mrs. Randall,
我相信你是把内衣忘在家了
I do believe you've left your undergarments at home.
没错
Yes.
没错 我找到她了
Yes, yes, yes, I found her.
是吗 我们看看
Oh, indeed. Let's have a look.
"他"吧
"Him"?
-是沃尔特吗 -不 亲爱的 是乔纳森
- Is it-- is it Walter? - No, Darling, Jonathan.
乔纳森·沃弗顿·兰德尔 终于找到了
Jonathan Wolverton Randall. Finally.
英国陆军骑兵团队长
Captain of Dragoons in the British Army
-也是你的直系祖先 -没错
- and your direct ancestor. - Exactly.
也叫"黑杰克" 这个响亮的外号♥
Otherwise known as "Black Jack," a rather dashing nickname
或许是他18世纪40年代在这驻扎时
that he probably acquired while he was stationed here
得到的
in the 1740s.
牧师大人找到了一系列
The Reverend has found a series of army dispatches
提到队长名字的军队急件
that mention the captain by name.
-真令人激动 -是的
- Oh, how exciting. - Mm. It is.
真高兴你们过去一周的侦查有回报了
Good to see all your sleuthing over the past week has paid off.
是啊 我都开始灰心了
Yes, I was beginning to wonder.
看起来"黑杰克"在威廉堡要塞驻扎了
It appears Black Jack commanded the garrison at Fort William
大约四年
for four years or so.
似乎大多是时间都在
Seems to have spent quite a bit of his time
奉英国国王之命
harassing the Scottish countryside
骚扰苏格兰乡村
on behalf of the crown.
不光是他一个人这样做
Well, he was hardly alone in that endeavor.
在18世纪期间
The English were deeply unpopular
英国人在高地这块可不怎么受欢迎
throughout the Highlands in the 18th century.
20世纪了也差不多吧
Well into the 20th, it would seem.
我昨晚在酒吧清楚听到酒保
I distinctly heard the barman in the pub last night
说我们是"英国佬"[盖尔语 贬义]
refer to us as "Sassenachs."
希望你们不要介意
Well, I hope you didn't take offense.
那只是"英国人"的意思罢了
It only means "Englishman," after all.
最坏也就是"外国人"
Or at worst, "outlander."
我给各位拿了点茶点来 先生们
I've brought you a wee bit of refreshment, gentlemen.
我只拿了两个杯子
I brought but the two cups,
因为觉得兰德尔太太
for I thought perhaps Mrs. Randall
或许想跟我去厨房♥喝茶...
might care to join me in the kitchen--
好啊
Yes.
好啊 当然 谢谢
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表