剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
不用不用
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
那是亚瑟·邓肯的孩子
It's Arthur Duncan's child.
就跟哈米什是我孩子一样
Just as Hamish is my child.
如果你觉得你会娶那个邪恶的妖妇
And if ye think ye're going to be marrying that evil temptress,
那你就弄错了
ye're very sadly mistaken, sadly so.
你今天就离开城♥堡♥
Ye'll leave this castle today.
安格斯 鲁珀特和这人会陪着你
Angus, Rupert, and this one, they will accompany you.
闭嘴 跟你说话时你才能开口
Ye hold yer gab-- Ye will speak when ye are spoken to.
你绝不能去跟你的妓♥女♥说再见
Now, on no account will ye stop and say good-bye to yer whore.
葬礼之后 你和你的伙伴
After the funeral, you and yer companions, oh,
想做什么都行
ye can do whatever ye like.
可以尽情饮酒 跟人私通
Ye can drink and fornicate yerselves to yer bloody end,
但你要在你家这样
but ye will do it on yer home ground,
不是我的地盘
not mine.
你难道不会点头遵守领主的命令吗
Do ye not even have a nod to acknowledge the orders of yer laird?
杰米·弗雷泽
Jamie Fraser,
没有我的批准 你怎么敢让麦克唐纳家族的人流血
how dare ye shed Macdonald blood without my approbation?
我不想跟麦克唐纳家族的人交锋
I had no desire to cross swords with the Macdonalds.
桑德林罕姆公爵要求我陪着他
The Duke of Sandringham requested that I accompany him
作为他帮我的...
as payment for his aid to winning me pardon--
我对你的故事
I'm not interested in yer stories,
计谋和伤口不感兴趣
yer plots, yer bloody wounds.
抱歉我让你失望了...
I'm sorry if I've disappointed--
-让我失望了 -我没有不尊重的意思
- Disappointed me? - No disrespect was intended.
但是如果你这么看不起我 你会很高兴得知
But if you think so poorly of me, ye'll be pleased to ken
我很快就要回拉里布洛克的家了
I'll soon be returning to my home at Lallybroch.
以后你想做什么都行
In time ye can do what ye want,
但要先得到我的批准
but not until I give my permission.
在那之前 你跟我弟弟待在一起
Now, until then, ye stick close to my brother.
保证他听了我的吩咐
Ye see to it that he follows my orders in all matters.
为了我知道你
And just so that I know that yer mind
一心帮我办事
is focused on my wishes,
你要把你妻子留在这里
ye will leave that wife of yours here.
但是我认为没有理由...
But I see no reason why--
你再敢顶一句嘴 小伙子
Ye flap that tongue at me again, lad,
我就把你的舌头连根切除
and I'll have it cut out at the root!
走吧
Now, go.
我讨厌你要带着裸♥露♥的伤口上路
I hate that you're traveling with an open wound,
而我又不能照顾你
and I won't be there to tend to you.
没必要烦恼 爱人
No need to fret, lass.
你给我带上的干净绷带
Ye've already packed me enough fresh bandages
够我从头包到脚了
to cover me from face to feet.
克莱尔 我走之前
Claire, 'fore I go,
我建议你离格列斯·邓肯远点
I'd advise ye to stay well clear of Geillis Duncan.
你觉得卡伦也想惩罚他吗
Do you think Colum intends to punish her, too?
接下来他就会对她发火
His wrath'll be aimed in her direction next.
不管有没有爱 她和会计的婚姻保护了她
Now, loveless or no, marriage with the fiscal kept her safe.
亚瑟现在不在了 没人
With Arthur gone, there'll be no one
帮助她保全名声了
to protect her from her own reputation.
现在杜格尔被打发走了
And now, with Dougal being sent away...
是啊 没人能救她脱离卡伦的怒火了
Aye. There'll be no one to save her from Colum's ire.
离她远点 克莱尔
Stay away from her, Claire.
跟你的新娘吻别吧 杰米
Kiss yer bride good-bye, Jamie.
其他人在等着呢
The others await us.
我想在黄昏之前尽可能离我哥哥远点
I want to put some hard miles between me and my brother before nightfall.
现在很危险
These are dangerous times.
小心点
Be careful.
我会的
I will.
我说的是吻她 不是吞下她
I said kiss her, dinna swallow her.
回来找我 詹姆斯·弗雷泽
Come back to me, James Fraser.
我会尽快的
As soon as I can.
对不起 亲爱的
Ooh, I'm sorry, m'dear.
我不想打扰你的
Didna mean to bother ye.
想着一些药膏可能会有所帮助
Thought a wee bit of salve might help.
这不算打扰
It's no bother.
我希望你在炉子附近要小心点
I do wish you'd take more care round the ovens.
这是这周第二次烧伤了
It's the second burn this week.
这周真不错
I'd call that a very good week.
不
Oh, no.
别小题大做
Dinna fuss yerself.
这不是永久的
It's no a permanent situation, ye ken?
杰米会尽可能地取悦领主
Jamie will appease his laird the best he can
很快就会回来了
and be back in his good graces in no time.
你的手臂也是
And yer arms, as well.
谢谢 菲茨太太
Thank you, Mrs. Fitz.
阿姨 弗雷泽太太
Auntie, Madam Fraser.
太太 村子里来了一封你的信
A letter has arrived for ye, madam, from the village.
克莱尔 快点来 格列斯
格列斯 我尽快来了
Geillis, I came as quickly as I could.
克莱尔
Claire.
你的信
Well, your letter.
什么信
What letter?
你寄来的
The one you sent.
不是我寄的
'twas not me who sent it.
看来有人在对你恶作剧了 克莱尔
Suspect someone's playing a prank on you, Claire.
我刚想下楼吃饭呢
I was just about to go downstairs to dinner.
珍妮 准备两个人的餐具
Jeanie, ye can set the table for two.
格列斯 这不是恶作剧
Geillis, this is no prank.
我没时间吃晚餐了 你也是
I've no time for dinner, and neither do you.
你必须立刻离开这里
You must leave here now.
离开 去哪里
Leave? And go where?
你想去哪里都行 我不在乎
Wherever you choose. I don't care.
真令人宽慰
Well, that's a comfort.
那样的话 我留在这里
In that case, I'll remain here.
格列斯 少装了
Geillis, drop the pretense.
我知道你给你丈夫下毒了
I know you poisoned your husband,
不止我一个人知道
and I'm not the only one.
这是什么话 克莱尔
What a thing to say, Claire.
太残酷了
That's positively cruel.
不如卡伦残酷
Not as cruel as Colum will be.
如果你在乎你的孩子 那你就打包一点东西
If you care for your baby, then you will pack some belongings,
然后离开这里
and you will flee here.
我们稍后再说为什么
We can argue the why of it later.
你的担忧让我感动 但不合时宜
Yer concern touches my heart, but it's misplaced.
是吗
Is it?
开门
Open up!
-是谁 -开门
- Who's there? - Open this door now.
是警卫
It's the wardens.
太太
Mistress?
有警卫找你
There are wardens here to see ye.
马上开门
Open this door now!
别让她开门
Do not let her answer that door.
你可以从厨房♥跑掉
You can escape through the kitchen.
我来打包
I'll see to the packing.
今晚晚些时候在沼泽地见
I'll meet you in the glade later tonight.
从我自己家逃走吗
Flee my own house?
像是夜里的小偷吗 我不会的
Like a thief in the night? I won't have it.
马上开门
Open this door, now.
这是公务
This is official business.
我们要求立刻见邓肯太太
We demand to see Mistress Duncan right away.
-开门 -太太
- Open up. - Mistress?
杜格尔不会让我有事的
Dougal will never allow anything to happen to me.
我们
To us.
珍妮 让他们进来
Jeanie! Let them in.
格列斯·邓肯
Geillis Duncan!
-他对我承诺过 -带我去找你的主人
- He made me a promise. - Take us to your mistress!
他十分爱我
The man loves me to death.
格列斯·邓肯 你因为使用巫术而被捕了
Geillis Duncan, ye're under arrest for witchcraft.
是谁的命令
Under whose orders?
瞧瞧 另一个女巫
Well, looky here. The other sorceress.
你俩都要去盗贼囚室
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表