剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
好了
Aye.
接下来的几天里 我们策马狂奔
Over the next several days, we rode hard.
我们都决定要将城♥堡♥和审判
We were both determined to leave the castle and the trial
抛在身后
far behind us,
希望距离能遮蔽
hopeful the distance would overshadow
依然没有答案的问题
the questions that remained unanswered.
在大宅前面...
And in front of the main house...
杰米一直说着拉里布洛克的事
Jamie spoke repeatedly of Lallybroch,
描述着我们会一起度过的生活
detailing the life we'd have together,
他一直想象的生活
The life he'd always imagined.
我努力听着
I tried to listen.
我努力把拉里布洛克当作自己的家
I tried to invest in Lallybroch as my home.
我努力想象我俩一起度过的生活
I tried to imagine a life for us both,
但我觉得很迷茫
but I felt adrift,
在大海里漂泊
anchorless in a running sea.
-我想要你进入我 -不
- I want you inside me. - No.
不
No... .
我想看着你
I want to watch you.
那么
So...
英格兰人
Sassenach...
你准备好回家了吗
Are you ready to go home?
是的
Yes.
看看吧
Take a look.
这是你想要的
It's what you wanted.
是吧
Aye?
你一直想要的
What you've always wanted...
回家
To go home.
是的
Yes.
是这里吗
Is this your place?
是的
This is it.
就是这块石头吗
This the one?
是的
Yes.
那么...
So...
你上次做了什么
What did you do last time?
我什么也没做
I really didn't do anything.
我听到了嗡嗡的声音 我就
I heard this buzzing sound, and--and I just...
触摸了石头
touched the stone...
克莱尔
Claire.
抱歉 姑娘
I'm sorry, lass.
我阻止了你
I stopped you.
我不该这样做的
I shouldna have done so.
我只是
I just...
还没有准备好
wasna ready.
我知道
I know.
没必要等着了
Well, there's no use in waiting.
我必须现在跟你分别
I must part with ye now.
所以我们才来
That's why we're here.
在石头的另一边是你自己的时代
It's your own time on the other side of that stone.
你在那里有家
You've a home there, a place,
你习惯的东西
the things you're used to...
还有弗兰克
and Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
这边你什么都没有
There's nothing for you on this side...
只有暴♥力♥和危险
nothing save violence and danger.
走吧
Now, go.
我会待在营地 直到黄昏
I'll stay at the camp until nightfall...
确保你的安全
to make sure that you're safe.
再见 英格兰人
Good-bye, sassenach.
杰米
Jamie.
再见
Good-bye.
站起来 士兵
On your feet, soldier.
带我回拉里布洛克的家吧
Take me home to Lallybroch.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表