剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
was administered without benefit of trial.
所以两边都犯下了可耻的暴行
And so both sides have committed depredations they should both be ashamed of.
去他的 这就是典型的妇人之见
Dog me, that's a woman's view for you if ever I heard one.
所以我才说永远不要和女人讨论政♥治♥
That is why I make it a point never to discuss politics with a lady.
我以为我们讨论的是道德
I was under the impression we were discussing morality,
不是政♥治♥
not politics.
我不得不怀疑 女士对道德的见解
And I'm forced to question whether the lady's morality
能比对政♥治♥高明多少
is any clearer than her politics.
你在暗示什么 先生
What are you implying, Sir?
与野蛮人生活了这么久
All this time living with savages,
我不得不怀疑 杜格尔·麦肯齐
I have to wonder if Dougal Mackenzie shared
不只给这位女士提供了面包和庇护
more than just bread and shelter with the lady.
说不定他们也有肌肤之亲
Perhaps he has also shared his bed.
太无礼了
How dare you?
这是下流的指责
That is a scurrilous charge.
你越线了 先生
You cross a line, Sir.
如果我错了 我道歉
If I am wrong, I apologize.
但是还有什么原因能让这位女士
But what other reason would the lady have
选择野蛮人 而不是同胞
to choose these barbarians over her own people?
那些渴望屠♥杀♥英格兰人的侵略者
These aggressors who wantonly shed English blood?
苏格兰人想要和我们一样的自♥由♥
The Scots just want the same freedoms we enjoy.
我们习以为常的自♥由♥
Freedoms we take for granted.
他们不是侵略者 队长 我们才是
They are not the aggressors, Captain, we are.
这里是他们的领土 我们占领了
It is their land, and we are occupying it.
我相信这里是国王的领土
I believe it's the king's land.
我必须说 女士 我发现你的同情心
I must say, madam, I find your sympathies
十分令人困惑
extraordinarily puzzling.
确实
Hear, hear.
我可以向你保证 托马斯大人
I can assure you, Lord Thomas,
我忠于国王
my loyalties lie with the king.
毫无疑问 在这里待久了
No doubt your time here has muddied
你作为英格兰人的想法都变了
your proper English thinking.
大人 我认为女士
My lord, I think the lady
与野蛮人生活太久了
has lived among the savages too long.
她必须回到家人身边
She must be returned to the bosom of her family
越快越好
as soon as possible.
如果你允许 我可以今天就去因弗内斯
I could leave for Inverness today, if you will allow it.
先生 三名军人在城外
Sir, three enlisted men have been fired upon
被不明人士开枪袭击了
by persons unknown just outside of town.
这帮苏格兰流氓竟然胆敢
Are these Scots rascals that bold
攻击英格兰的武装营地
to attack an armed British camp?
大人 我知道您是初来乍到
My lord, I know you've only recently arrived,
但这种小型伏击几乎每周都有
but small ambushes are an almost weekly occurrence.
对 多谢你 队长 我看过报告
Yes, thank you, Captain. I have read the reports.
有伤亡吗
Any casualties?
一死二伤
One dead. Two wounded.
其中一人 长官 状况不容乐观
One of the men, Sir, he's in a bad way.
他在楼下 我们找过外科医生
He's downstairs. We've sent for the surgeon,
但没人知道他去哪了
but no one is sure of his whereabouts.
我去
I'll go.
我告诉过你们 我有行医经验
I've told you. I have medical experience.
我当时就在他旁边
I was right beside him.
可能受伤的人就是我
Don't you see it could've been me?
克莱尔
Claire.
-你还好吧 姑娘 -我没事
- Are ye all right, lassie? - I'm fine.
当我看到兰德尔那个混♥蛋♥上楼的时候
When I saw that bastard Randall go upstairs--
这次袭击不是杰米他们干的吧
Jamie and the others weren't responsible for this attack, were they?
不是
No.
我一点都不同情这些英格兰军人
I'll shed no tears over Redcoat blood,
但我的人没有我的同意
but my men would never undertake such an action
不可能这么做
without my consent.
你该担心的人是兰德尔
It's Randall ye need to worry about.
军队会找替罪羊来报复
The army will be looking for someone to blame.
没有证据 他们不能扣留我
Without proof, they can't hold me.
但我还是希望你能离开这里
Still, I 'd feel better if you made yourself scarce.
我没事
I'm fine.
让个地方 把这个凳子挪走
Stand aside, and move this bench.
好了 士兵
All right, soldier.
当德国人投降时
When the Germans surrendered,
我以为那会是我最后一次参与截肢
I thought I 'd participated in my last amputation,
但看来我注定要目睹更多的年轻人
but it seemed as though I was condemned to dream about yet
因战争而致残
more young men maimed for life on the battlefield.
得截断这个胳膊
This arm's going to have to come off.
如果能帮上忙 我可以把短剑借给你
You can have the loan of my short sword if it helps.
我昨天刚磨过
Sharpened it myself yesterday.
肯定用得上
It'll have to do,
还有我需要止血带一类的东西
and I 'm going to need to use something as a tourniquet.
你可以用这个绑住他的胳膊
You can tie his arm with this.
我老婆给我的
It's my wife's.
用来保我平安 确实显灵了
Gave it to me for good luck, she did.
好吧
All right.
给我弄点热水和干净的布
Someone get me some boiling water and some clean cloth.
-我是这的外科医生 -快点
- I'm the surgeon here. - Hurry!
你有行医经验吗
Do you have medical experience?
足够看得出你保不住他的这只胳膊了
Enough to know that you can't save this arm.
我开始锯之后 你不会晕倒吧
You're not going to faint when I begin to saw?
更坏的情况我都经历过
I've stayed awake through worse.
按住他的膝盖
Grab his knees.
你 按住他的肩膀
You, take this shoulder.
这是麻醉剂 尽可能都灌进喉咙里
Opium. Down his throat, if you can.
咬住 士兵
Bite, Private.
使出把牙咬碎的劲才行
Bite until your teeth crack.
稳住了
Steady now.
比彻姆护士
Nurse Beauchamp.
救死扶伤结束了吗
Are you back from saving lives?
托马斯大人呢
Where's Lord Thomas?
他去追击叛军了
He's off hunting rebels,
不过他能找到就怪了
not that he'll find any.
我见过他骑马
Having seen him on a horse,
没摔下马就算他走运了
he'll be lucky to stay in the saddle.
请别说话 队长
Please try not to speak, Captain.
我的手艺还未精湛到能在您说话时剃须
My barbering skills aren't up to shaving a moving target.
在我入伍后就再没这样享受过了
I haven't been pampered like this since I was called up.
我正希望如此
I should hope not.
这种享受只有我能给你
I'm the only one allowed to pamper you,
你要牢记这一点
and don't you forget it.
我对此没有异议
You'll get no argument from me.
我可不想让你拿刀对着我的喉咙
I don't want you holding a blade to my throat.
一把有两百年历史的剃刀仍然锋利依旧
A 200-year-old razor has certainly kept its edge.
可不止是刀锋
Well, it's not just the blade.
多亏了那只挥动它的芊芊玉手
It's the beautiful hand that wields it.
过来
Come here.
你确定不带走它吗
Are you sure you wouldn't rather bring this with you?
冒着丢掉它的危险吗 当然不带
What, and risk losing it? God, no.
它是我家族的传家之宝
No, it's been in my family for far too long.
在再见你之前 看来我得忍♥受些
No, I shall just have to suffer through a few more rough shaves
更粗钝的剃刀了
till I see you again.
你能替我保管它吗
Can you keep it safe for me?
那谁来保护我呢
And who is going to keep me safe?
那是我的工作
Well, that is my job.
抱歉 队长
I-I'm sorry, Captain.
我用生命担♥保♥ 这只是个意外
On my life, it was an accident.
用生命担♥保♥
On your life?
坐下
Sit down.
士兵的手要稳
A soldier needs a steady hand, hmm?
否则永远打不中瞄准的目标
Otherwise he will never hit the target he aims at.
你要控制自己的心情
You control your nerves.
而不是让心情左右你
Your nerves do not control you.
看看
My, my,
现在谁嘴上无毛啦
aren't we the beardless boy?
把东西拿回我的住处
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表