剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
- I'll be all right. - Captain Randall is waiting.
不
No.
他是我儿子
This is my son.
你们毫无怜悯之心吗
Have ye no compassion?
记得要祈祷
Remember to pray,
不论发生什么事 我都会支持你
and I'll stand by ye, no matter what happens.
你是个好孩子 儿子
Ye're a braw lad, son.
我刚见了你父亲
I just met your father.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
当我告诉他你的指控十分严重时
I'm afraid he was disappointed when I told him
恐怕他很失望
your charges are of such a serious nature
只有收到阿盖尔公爵亲笔写的书面许可
that you cannot be bonded without a written clearance
才能将你担♥保♥出去
from the Duke of Argyll.
问题是
And the thing is,
即便他能成功拿到这份许可
even if he does succeed in getting such a clearance,
虽然可能性很小
which I doubt,
他也绝没可能及时赶回来
it would be impossible for him to make it back in time,
所以
so...
你和我一见面就交恶真的很遗憾
it's a shame that you and I have got off to such a poor start.
就在一周前
Only a week before,
他差点打死我
he'd had me flogged near to death.
我不明白 想不通他
Didn't understand, I couldna imagine
现在为什么说这话
what he was talking about now.
他又说了些其它的
And he bandied words around for a while.
他就喜欢这样
He likes to do that.
折磨自己的玩具
Likes to play with his toys.
但最后他也直说了自己
But in the end he was quite blunt about
真正想要什么
what he really wanted.
什么
Which was what?
我
Me.
很简单
It's quite simple.
向我投降
Give over to me.
交出你的身体
Make free of your body...
我就不会再鞭打你了
and there will be no second flogging.
如果你不肯
And if not...
那...
well...
我身上的鞭痕还没愈合
The first stripes were still raw on my back.
甚至碰到衣服都疼
I could scarce bear my shirt.
每次站起来
And I felt dizzy
眼前天旋地转
every time I stood up.
一想到...
The thought of...
又要再经历一次
of going through it all again,
五花大绑
being bound,
绝望无助
helpless,
等着下一鞭落下
waiting for the next lash...
我当时不甚了解 但是...
I had no real idea, of course, but...
觉得被他侵犯可能不会那么疼
I thought being buggered would be less painful
也没那么久
and be over quicker, most likely.
而且他说我当天就能被释放
And he said I'd be set free the same day,
所以
so...
所以
so...
我考虑了
I considered it.
但...
But...
我还能感受到我父亲在我脸颊的一吻
I could still feel my father's kiss on my cheek
一想到他会怎么想我
and thought what he would think of me.
不是被侵犯
Not the buggery.
他根本不会在乎那个 而是...
He'd no gi' that a thought or care, but...
我轻易投降
for giving in.
向那家伙屈服
For letting that man break me.
所以我办不到
So I couldn't do it.
我当时被鞭打时 杜格尔在场
Dougal was there, at the flogging.
我父亲也在 但我当时不知道
My father, too, though I didn't know it at the time.
打到中途我晕过去
I fell halfway through.
他们以为我死了
They thought I was dead.
杜格尔说
Dougal said
他轻哼了一声 直直倒了下去
he let out a small sound and dropped like a rock
再也没起来
and didn't get up again.
我没看见
I didn't see it.
没看见他去世
Didn't see him die.
没看见他被抬走
Didn't see him taken away.
没看见他下葬
Didn't see him buried.
连他的墓也没见到
Never even seen his grave.
就算你向兰德尔投降
Even if you had given in to Randall,
你觉得最后结局会有差别吗
do you really think it would have made any difference?
你不觉得他还是会
And don't you think he would have still had you
拖你去那院子 鞭打你
dragged out into that yard and flogged you
只为享受随之的病态快♥感♥吗
just for the sick pleasure it gave him?
我不知道
I'll never know.
换身衣服要那么久吗
How long does it take a person to dress?
晚饭要凉了
Supper's not going to keep.
我们该洗个澡了
We should get cleaned up.
你打理过家务吗
Have you ever run a house before?
没有
No.
那你要学习很多
Then ye'll have a lot to learn about
打理这种大宅子的事了
keeping up a place like this.
是啊
I would imagine.
听着似乎很考验人 我学得很快的
It sounds quite challenging. I'm a quick study.
你会有机会的
Ye'll get your chance.
明天就是季度结账日
Quarter day is tomorrow.
那是什么
What is that?
就像我们帮麦肯齐家族收租那样
It's like when we collected the rents for the MacKenzies,
但现在是佃户来付我们租子
but here the tenants come to us to pay.
这次结账真是及时雨
And sorely needed this quarter.
我们已经连续两年收成不佳了
We've had poor harvests two years running.
债务堆得像山一样
We're piling debt upon debt.
还是等下再说钱的事吧
Ah, we can talk about finances later.
明天我们要庆祝领主的回归
Tomorrow will be a time for celebrating the Laird's return.
听起来很公开
Sounds very public.
这样不冒险吗
Isn't that risky?
至少等到你的赦令下来吧
At least until your pardon comes through.
-不 -我们的佃户就像家人
- No. - Our tenants are like family.
没有任何人会向英格兰兵出♥卖♥♥♥杰米
Not a man, woman or child would think about betraying Jamie
无论什么代价
to the redcoats, at any price.
当然
Of course.
那我很欣慰
It's good to hear.
晚饭后我想看一眼账簿
I'll take a look at the ledgers after we've eaten.
还以为你想去父亲的墓呢
Thought you'd want to visit father's grave?
明天吧
Tomorrow.
如果他还在世 会希望你今晚就见他
If he were alive, he'd expect a visit this evening.
如果他还在世 会希望我审查账簿
If he were alive, he'd expect me to go over the ledgers
为结账日做准备
and prepare for quarter day.
那随你吧
Suit yerself then.
来点填馅卷心菜吗 克莱尔
Stuffed cabbage, Claire?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-你好 -真高兴您能回来 领主
- Hello. - We're right pleased to have you back, my laird.
大家都希望您二位能在家安定下来
We hope you both bide at home for a good long while now.
我们也是 罗伯特 谢谢你
As do we, Robert. Thank you.
我给您带了个小礼物 夫人
I brought this small gift for you, mi'lady.
你真好 谢谢
Oh, how lovely, thank you.
看起来很美味
It looks delicious.
这是送给您的 夫人
I brought these for you, mi'lady.
-非常感谢 -不用客气
- Thank you so much. - You're welcome.
很漂亮
They're beautiful.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
How are ye? Good to see ye.
杰米
Jamie?
可以开始了吗
Should we get started?
好
Aye.
你好
Hello.
来摸摸
Feel.
我觉得是个男孩
I think it's a boy.
别拘束
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表