剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
你说呢 弗雷泽
What do you say, Fraser?
还是说你更想看我们做
Or would you prefer to watch?
你就带了把没子弹的手♥枪♥来吓唬人吗
You bluffed your way in here with an empty pistol.
奈德不让杀人 所以我把所有的子弹都卸掉了
Ned said not to kill anyone, so I had all the weapons unloaded.
这边走
This way.
等等
Wait.
警钟
Alert!
敲警钟
Alert! Alert!
抓住他们
Have them caught.
出不去
There's no way out!
杀了那些混♥蛋♥
Kill the bastards!
准备
Get ready!
举枪
Forward!
预备
Set!
上来
Up.
上来
Up here.
你确定下面有水 是吗
You are sure there's water down there, aren't you?
我想是吧
Aye.I think so.
到牲畜贩子那儿还要几个小时
Still a couple hours' ride from the drover.
我们该给马儿喂点水
We should water the horses.
给他喂点水 好吗
Give him a drink of water, will ye?
好的
Aye.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
兰德尔 他 他没伤害你吧
Randall, he didn't hurt you?
没有 他还没来得及 多亏了你
No.He didn't have time, thanks to you.
我在等你开口
I'm waiting for you to say something.
随便什么道歉的话
Anything that approaches an apology.
道歉
An apology?
我被杰克·兰德尔劫作人♥质♥
I was taken hostage by Jack Randall.
你想说这是我的错吗
Are you trying to say that's somehow my fault?
就是你的错
Well, it is your fault.
你要是听我的话留在原地不动
Had you stayed put where I ordered you to stay,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
但没有 你不会听我的
Yeah, but no. Ye won't listen to me,
干嘛听我的 我只是你的丈夫
why mind me, I am none but yer husband.
你想做什么就做什么
Ye take it into yer mind to do as ye damn please
然后我发现你平躺着 裙子被掀起来
and next I ken, I find ye flat on yer back with yer skirts up,
那个恶心的人♥渣♥
and the worst scum of the land between your legs,
就在我的面前打算上了你
about to take you before my very eyes.
我恳求你带我一起走
I begged you to take me with you.
我告诉过你 跟你一起走不会有危险
And I told you there was no danger in me going along.
你听过我的话吗
Would you listen to me? No.
没有 没有 我只是个女人
No, I'm only a woman.
那你干嘛还在意我要说什么
No, why should you pay any attention to what I have to say?
女人只适合服从命令行事
Women are only fit to do as they're told and obey orders.
你要听我的话 现在就不用逃亡
If ye'd done that, we wouldn't be on the run now
后面还跟着一百个英格兰兵
with a hundred Redcoats on our tail.
你再动手 我会把你扇得耳朵嗡嗡直响
Try that again and I'll slap you until yer ears ring.
你个畜生 白♥痴♥
You're a brute and a fool!
你觉得我是故意被英格兰人抓到的吗
Do you think I went and got captured by the English on purpose?
没错 我就觉得你是故意的
Aye! I do think ye did it on purpose
为了在沼泽地的事报复我
to get back at me for what happened at the glade.
沼泽地
At the glade?
跟英格兰逃兵吗
With the British deserters?
你以为 我为了惩罚你 去树林里散步
You think, to punish you, I went for a walk in the woods
期望碰到几个路过的英格兰士兵吗
on the chance that some British soldiers would be going by?
天呐 杰米 我就散个步而已
Christ, Jamie, I went for a walk!
我叫你留在原地不动
I ordered you to stay put!
我没必要照你说的做
I don't have to do what you tell me to.
有必要
Aye, you do.
你是我的妻子
You are my wife.
你的妻子
Oh, your wife?
你的妻子
Your wife.
你觉得我是你的私人财产 是吗
Oh, you think I'm your property, don't you?
你觉得我属于你
You think I belong to you and you can't stand
你无法忍♥受属于你的人还有别的想法
for someone to have something else that belongs to you.
你就是我的 你是我的妻子 无论你喜欢与否
You do belong to me and you are my wife, whether you like it or not.
我不喜欢 我一点也不喜欢
Well, I don't like it! I don't like it one bit!
但这对你来说也无所谓 对吗
But that doesn't matter to you either, does it?
只要我还给你暖床
As long as I'm there to warm your bed,
你不在意我的想法和感受
you don't care what I think or how I feel!
这就是妻子对你的全部意义
That's all a wife is to you.
你冲动时能让你把鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥去的东西
Something to stick your cock into whenever you feel the urge.
放开我 你个该死的混球
Let go of me, you fucking bastard!
你个满嘴脏话的婊♥子♥ 不许你再那么跟我说话
You foul-mouthed bitch! You'll not speak to me that way!
我带着空枪
I went to you at Fort William
赤手空拳的去威廉堡找你
armed with an empty pistol and my bare hands.
你大喊大叫的时候
When you screamed...
你让我精疲力尽了 克莱尔
You're tearing my guts out, Claire.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰米
Jamie,
原谅我
forgive me.
原谅你了
Forgiven.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
原谅我说的那些话吧
I'll ask your pardon for what I said.
我太生气了 说得很过分
I was sore and I said more than I meant.
你也原谅我吗
Will ye forgive me, too?
原谅
Forgiven.
她请我原谅 我答应了
She asked forgiveness and I gave it.
但事实是 我会原谅她做过
But the truth is, I'd forgiven everything she'd done
和之前做的所有事
and everything she could do, long before that day.
对我来说 别无选择
For me, that was no choice.
我爱她
That was falling in love.
看来要多加几副餐具了
Looks like we'll be needing a few more plates, then.
穆塔夫到处转悠往火♥药♥上放导火索的时候
So, while Murtagh was footering about setting the fuses on the gunpowder,
我杀了三个英格兰佬
I sent three of the bloodyjessies to meet the Almighty.
别让我听到这些
I am not hearing this.
听到爆♥炸♥声的时候
When I heard the explosion,
我以为堡垒的墙要塌了
I thought the walls of the fort would come down.
你是用口气还是屁臭晕他们的啊
Did ye use yer breath or yer farts to subdue them?
你是说我骗人吗
Are you calling me a liar?
对 因为你就是
Aye, because ye are lying.
你才没杀人
Ye killed nobody.
看在上帝的份上 安格斯
For God's sake, Angus!
坐下来别再吹牛了
Sit down and stop flapping yer gums,
省点力气干有用的事吧
use it for something useful for a change.
对 你这态度我才不告诉你
Yeah, I'm not gonna tell it if you're taking that tone.
我想我还没好好谢谢大家
I don't believe I've properly thanked all of you.
你们昨晚做的事...
For what you did last night.
奈德 你那还有酒吗
Ned, have ye got any wine down there?
有 他们还有点莱茵白葡萄酒
Yeah, well, they do actually have some rhenish.
挺不错的 说实话
Quite nice, if I may say.
今天挺累了
It's been a long day.
我还是上楼吧
I'll go upstairs.
她不知道自己差点让我们付出多大代价
She doesna understand what she nearly cost us.
是
Aye.
她得知道
And she needs to.
你觉得他们还会再跟我说话吗
Do you think they'll ever speak to me again?
是
Aye.
会的
They will.
来睡觉吧 杰米
Come to bed, Jamie.
恐怕我们今晚睡觉前还有件事要解决
I'm afraid we've a matter still to settle between us before we sleep tonight.
什么事
What is it?
如果族里哪个男人像你一样置大家于危险中
If a man among us had put the rest in danger, as you did,
我们会割了他耳朵 或者抽他鞭子
he would have likely had his ears cropped, or been flogged,
如果不是直接杀了他的话
if not killed outright.
我不知道啊
I didn't know.
我知道你还不熟悉我们的规矩
Well, I ken you're not yet familiar with our ways,
这也算是理由
and that's some excuse.
但是 我嘱咐过你躲起来
Still, I did tell ye to stay hid.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表