剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
especially one that does well under strain.
路途上压力很大
And there's a lot of that on the road.
这事定了
So that's the business settled.
菲茨太太已经准备好晚餐了
Mrs. Fitz will have supper ready,
你可不想迟到惹她生气
and ye don't want to incur her wrath by coming late.
天一亮我们就出发
We leave at first light.
城♥堡♥的城墙在我身后逐渐模糊
As the confines of the castle walls
就像一场噩梦一样
faded behind me like a bad dream,
我几周来第一次好好喘了一口气
I took my first full breath in weeks.
我不知道这段旅途会带我去哪
I had no idea where this journey would lead me,
路上会遇到什么机遇
what opportunity might present itself.
我只希望这会让我更靠近
I could only hope it would bring me closer
克雷尼顿的巨石圈
to the standing stones of Craigh Na Dun.
如果如此 我决心要碰触石头
If so, I was determined to reach them,
知道这一次 我绝不能失败
knowing this time I must not fail.
古战场传奇
第一季 第四集
集♥会♥
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表