剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
comes knocking at your door at Lallybroch?
弗雷泽一家会保护我 非常感谢
The Frasers will protect me, thank you very much.
跟他们保护杰米的方式一样吗
In the same way they protected Jamie?
不 只要他愿意 你就会回到他手里
No, you'll be back in his hands the minute he takes his fancy.
那些可怜的农民对此无能为力
And there's nothing that those poor farmers can do about it.
我还以为那些可怜的农民
I thought those poor farmers
要成为詹姆斯二世党军队的骨干呢
were going to be the backbone of your Jacobite army.
你这是耍小聪明 不是大智慧
You're being clever. Not wise.
唯一确保你和拉里布洛克安全的办法
The only way to keep you and Lallybroch safe
就是寻求我
is to come under my protection
麦肯齐家族战酋的保护
as war chieftain of the Clan Mackenzie.
拉里布洛克
Lallybroch?
所以是因为这个啊
So that's what this is really about?
你想控制弗雷泽家的地盘
You want to control the Fraser lands.
你一直以来都想要
That's what you've wanted all along.
所以你才告诉杰米他妹妹
That's why you kept Jamie away for years
怀了兰德尔的孩子 不让他回去
by telling him his sister bore Randall's child.
因为你希望得到一个机会
Because you were hoping for an opportunity
在他们的领主回去之前
to bring them under the Mackenzie banner
让他们加入麦肯齐家族
before the rightful laird could return.
也许是真的
All of that may be true.
但那没有改变你的位置
But it doesna alter your position.
杰米会想要你怎么做
Now, what would Jamie want you to do?
他不会想要我跟他的舅舅上♥床♥
Well, he wouldn't want me sleeping with his uncle.
听我说 听我说
Hey, listen to me. Listen to me.
他爱过你 我知道
He loved you, yes, I know that.
比我建议你俩结婚时我怀疑的还要多
More than I suspected when I proposed you wed.
他曾是个深情的人
Now, he--he was a man of deep feelings.
少用这种他死了的口吻说话
Don't you dare speak about him as if he were already dead.
随便你怎么想我 我的动机
Now, you think what you want of me, of my motives,
我的政♥治♥ 甚至我的名声
or my politics, or even my honor,
但你了解杰米
but you know-- you know Jamie.
你知道他对兰德尔的感受
You know how he felt about Randall.
如果嫁给我是唯一让你
If marrying me was the only way
免遭那个混♥蛋♥侵害的方法
to keep you out of that bastard's hands,
他会让你这样做
he would tell you to do it.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我我错了
Now, look me in the eye and tell me I'm wrong.
你带了多少人
How many men are there with you?
什么
What?
多少人
How many?
十个
10.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking,
但是那么几个人
but there is no way on earth
绝对没办法强行闯进温特沃斯监狱
that so few men can force their way into Wentworth prison.
杰米在威廉堡救我的时候
Jamie led only a handful of men
也只带了几个人
when he rescued me at Fort William.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你害怕自己不如他强吗
Are you scared you're not as good as him?
我不会上你的钩 克莱尔
I'll not be baited by you, Claire.
你被爱蒙蔽了
You're blinded by love...
作着不切实际的幻想
wishing for things that can never be.
你会不会不作努力 就放弃让斯图尔特国王
Would you give up your dream of a Stewart King on the throne
登上王位
without trying?
不会 我也不会不做努力就放弃杰米
No. Well, I won't give up on Jamie without trying.
你去那里之前他就会死
He'll be dead before you get there.
那时候怎么办
And what then?
那我就嫁给你
Then I'll marry you.
如果我有机会救他
If there's a chance that I can save him,
那我必须试试
then I have to try.
但如果我失败了
But if I fail,
或者他已经死了
or if he's already dead...
我就嫁给你
I will marry you.
我不会逼迫我的手下自己去送死
I'll not force any of my men to go to their deaths.
但我也不会阻拦自己选择去的人
But I'll not stand in the way of any that choose to go.
我喜欢那小子
Look, I like the lad,
但这可是温特沃斯监狱
but it's Wentworth.
没机会的
There's nae chance.
该死的懦夫们
Bloody cowards.
我理解你们的犹豫
I understand your hesitation.
我要求你们做的事很可怕
What I'm asking is daunting.
但我知道 如果形势逆转
But I know if the situation were reversed,
杰米会去救你们每一个人
Jamie would come for every single one of you.
同样的麦肯齐血液流淌在你们所有人的血管里
The same Mackenzie blood runs through all your veins.
我去
I'll go.
小伙子 少胡说了 站到我身后来
Laddie, stop your nonsense and get back behind me.
你太稚嫩了 不知道自己在说什么
Ye're too green to ken what you're saying.
杰米在路上 在里奥克城♥堡♥
Jamie's always looked after me, protected me.
都照顾我 保护我
On the road, Leoch.
我知道如果我要被绞死了
And I ken if it was me about to meet the hangman's noose,
他也会来找我
He'd come for me...
努力救我
try to set me free.
不管你有什么要求 克莱尔女士
Whatever you call for, Mistress Claire,
我听你差遣
my life is yours to command.
谢谢 威利
Thank you, Willie.
你比他们加起来还有勇气
You have more courage than all the rest of them put together.
你让你的血统感到光荣
You honor your blood.
地狱之火啊
Oh, hell's fire.
不能让这小子一个人去
Canna let the wee scunner go alone
把所有的乐子都抢了 对吧
and have all the fun, can I, eh?
我也去
Aye, me neither.
要是出了事
You see when this goes wrong,
在英格兰军人把你的瘦脖子拧断之前
I'm killing you first for getting us involved
我第一个就杀了你 因为是你让我们参与的
even before the red coats stretch your scrawny neck.
说服他们是比较容易的部分
Now... That was the easy part.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表