剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
waterhorses in lochs.
但我也是土生土长的高地人
But I am also a Highlander, born and bred,
我的确相信在撒旦的墓园里
and I dinna believe in tempting fate
轻视他是蔑视命运
by making light of old nick in his very own kirkyard.
你小时候来这里证明男子气概时
So when you would come here as a boy to prove your manhood,
到底会做些什么事呢
what exactly would you do?
没什么
Not much.
主要是跳来跳去
Caper about, mostly.
爬墙
Climb the walls.
也许在石头上撒尿 来挑战恶魔
Maybe defy the devil by pissing on the stones.
你可能会走运 找到一些能吃的浆果和熊葱
You might be lucky and find some berries or wood garlic to eat.
熊葱
Wood garlic?
-你会吃吗 -是啊
- And you'd eat it? - Aye.
你能给我看吗
Can you show me?
我不怎么喜欢那味道
Oh, I didn't like the taste of it,
但有些人觉得很好吃
but some folks find it a treat.
这不是熊葱
This isn't wood garlic.
这是铃兰 幽谷百合
It's convallaria majalis, lily of the valley.
幽谷百合
Lily of the valley?
我从来没听说过
Huh. I never heard of it.
因为这不是苏格兰所产的
That's because it's not native to Scotland.
建造这地方的修道士
The monks that built this place,
他们有可能是德国来的吗
were they from Germany by chance?
德国
Germany?
我是说 普鲁士
Prussia, I mean.
是啊
Aye.
当然啦
Of course.
女士 这个可怜的孩子命不久矣
Mistress, the poor Bairn is nearly gone.
撒旦占据了他的身体
Satan has claimed his body.
贝恩神父只能希望拯救他的灵魂了
Father Bain can only hope to save his immortal soul.
我觉得我可以救他的命
I think I can save his life.
我觉得林赛和塔马斯吃了这个
I think Lindsay and Tammas ate this.
这是幽谷百合
This is lily of the valley,
但是它和熊葱长得一样
but it looks exactly the same as wood garlic
但这是有毒的
but this is poisonous.
我能给塔马斯服下中和毒素的药
I can give Tammas something to counteract the poison,
但我们得快点
but we have to move quickly.
这真是亵渎神明
What blasphemy is this?
神父 我无意亵渎神明
Father, I mean no blasphemy.
我只是
I simply--
我才是上帝的门徒
I am the Lord's disciple!
你没有权利驱散恶魔
You are not ordained to drive away the demon.
立马离开这房♥子
Now, leave this house this instant.
这孩子是中毒了 不是恶魔干的
The boy's problem is poison, not a demon.
如果你不让我照顾他 他会死的
And if you don't let me tend to him, he will die.
让她过去 神父
Let her pass, father.
我不会听从一个女人的驱使
I will not be ordered about by a woman.
这男孩是撒旦的奴隶 必须进行净化
This boy is a slave to Satan and must be purged
不然他的灵魂就要受到永恒的诅咒
or have his soul doomed to eternal damnation.
这是我妹妹的房♥子
This is my sister's house,
之前是我父亲的
and my father's before that,
在这房♥子里 由我们来决定要怎么做
and we'll decide what is done under its roof.
治疗这孩子
Tend to the boy.
我在你身上闻到了地狱的气息
I smell the vapors of hell on you.
这是颠茄熬出的药汁
It's a decoction of belladonna.
如果药汁起效了
If the decoction worked,
就会让他的心率恢复正常
it would normalize his heart rate,
降低他的血压
lower his blood pressure,
一会儿就能让他清醒
and bring him back to consciousness within moments.
但如果我搞错了剂量或者他中的毒
If I was wrong about the dosage or the original poison,
它就会导致抽搐
it would cause convulsions
立刻杀死这孩子
and kill the boy almost as quickly.
塔马斯
Tammas.
妈妈
Ma.
我的孩子
Oh, my boy!
他回到我的身边了 这是个奇迹
Oh, he's come back to me. It's a miracle.
这是个奇迹 神父
It's a miracle, father.
上帝保佑你 女士
God bless you, mistress.
撒旦可能会愚弄上帝
Satan may like to make a fool of god,
但上帝会有决定权
but god will have the last word.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
我真的相信贝恩神父宁愿让那孩子死去
I truly believe father Bain would have preferred
也不愿意让我救他
that boy die than me save him.
我毫不怀疑
I don't doubt that.
一个人的信仰是他理解生活的方式
A man's beliefs are how he makes sense of life,
如果你夺走了那个 那还剩什么呢
and if you take that away, what do you have left?
你来的地方不是这样吗
Is it so different where you come from?
在这方面是一样的
In that regard, I suppose not.
如果这能让你感觉更好
Well, if it makes you feel better,
菲茨太太现在叫你...
Mrs. Fitz now calls you...
奇迹创造者
The miracle worker.
天啊
Good lord.
至少
At the very least,
我希望我赢得了卡伦的信任
I hope I've earned a measure of trust from Colum.
是啊
Aye.
他因为任命你为麦肯齐家族的治疗者而饱受赞誉
He's taking credit for bringing you on as healer to the Mackenzies.
他肯定最近都不想让你走
I doubt he'll want to see you leave anytime soon.
我永远也没法离开这里了
I'll never get out of here.
我一直待在自己房♥里
I almost stayed in my room.
我可不想看着人们混合着敬畏和猜疑的目光
I had no desire to see that mixture of awe and suspicion
不管我走到哪里都是这样
that seemed to follow me everywhere now.
这只加剧了我对自己状况的绝望
It only heightened the feeling of hopelessness about my situation
它已经压得我喘不过气来
that had come crashing down on me.
我已经创造了大家所谓的奇迹
I had performed what has been called a miracle,
但这并没能让我离去
but instead of buying me my release,
而是让我跟这里愈加亲密
it had tightened my bonds to this place.
就算我逃跑了 找到了巨石
And even if I did get away, get back to the stones,
我也不能保证那种魔法能再次生效
I had no guarantee it would work again, whatever it was.
就算的确生效了
And if it did work,
也没法保证我会回家
there was no guarantee that I would get back home.
我很可能又会穿越回去
Couldn't I just as easily be hurtled back in time yet again
到达中世纪 甚至是罗马人占领时期
to the middle ages or even the Roman occupation?
终于让我离开房♥间的
What finally brought me out of my room
是卡伦的白葡萄酒带给我的遗忘
was the oblivion promised by Colum's rhenish.
这边 你看见我在挥手吗
Over here. You dinna see me waving?
差点又弄伤了我的胳膊
Nearly reinjured my arm.
安静点 不然他们可能朝我们扔石头
Stay low and quiet, or they're likely to stone us.
这首歌♥唱的是在夏末节的深夜
Now this one is about a man out late
一个男人去了一座仙女山
on a fairy hill on the eve of Samhain
他听见一个女人在山上的岩石旁边
who hears the sound of a woman singing sad and plaintive
唱着悲伤难过的歌♥
from the very rocks of the hill.
我是个伯尔南的女人
"I am a woman of Balnain.
民间传说又提到了我
"The folk have stolen me over again,
石头好像在说
"The stones seemed to say.
我站在山上 刮起了风
"I stood upon the hill, and wind did rise,
雷声滚滚而来
and the sound of thunder rolled across the land."
我碰触着最高的那块石头
"I placed my hands upon the tallest stone
到了一片遥远的土地
"And traveled to a far, distant land
那段时间 我住在一群陌生人之中
"Where I lived for a time among strangers
他们后来成了我的爱人和朋友
who became lovers and friends."
但是有一天 我看见月亮出来了
"But one day, I saw the moon came out
大风又刮了起来
and the wind rose once more.
所以我碰触了石头
"So I touched the stones
穿越回了我的时代
"And traveled back to my own land
跟我抛弃的男人再续前缘
"And took up again with the man I had left behind."
她通过石头穿越的吗
She came back through the stones?
是啊
Aye, she did.
总是如此
They always do.
这是个民间传说 当真就太傻了
It was a folktale, madness to take as fact,
但是戈威林描述的一半事情
and yet half of what Gwyllyn had described
都发生在我身上了
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表