剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
We've not been properly introduced.
我是克莱尔·比彻姆
I'm Claire Beauchamp.
里奥加尔·麦肯齐
Laoghaire Mackenzie.
麦克塔维什先生真是一表人才
Cuts quite the fine figure, Mr. Mactavish.
是的
Aye.
但他喜欢的不是我
But it's not me he fancies.
男人总不知道什么最适合自己
Well, men rarely know what's best for them.
所以才有女人
That's what us women are for.
里奥加尔
Laoghaire.
比彻姆太太
Mrs. Beauchamp.
麦克塔维什先生
Mr. Mactavish.
我刚才在夸麦肯齐小姐
I was just telling Miss Mackenzie
今晚很漂亮
how beautiful she looked tonight.
是 挺好的
Aye. Aye, she's bonny.
我听不懂唱词
I don't understand a word,
但调子真美
but it's so beautiful.
戈威林在城♥堡♥很久了吗
Has Gwyllyn been at the castle long?
是的
Aye.
不少年了
Many years.
我十六岁左右在里奥克住了一年
I spent a year at Leoch when I was 16 or so.
戈威林当时也在
Gwyllyn was here then.
卡伦给他报酬挺高 必须的
Colum pays him well. Has to.
这个威尔士人在哪里都受欢迎
The Welshman would be welcome at any Laird's hearth.
我记得你以前来过这里
I remember when you were here before.
是吗
Mm, do you?
你当时最多也就七八岁
You canna been much more than seven or eight yourself.
我觉得当时都没人看我 更别说记得了
I doubt I was much to see then so as to be remembered.
但我的确记得
Well, I do remember, though.
你当时那么... 你还记得我吗
You were so-- I mean, do you not remember me from then?
不
No.
恐怕不记得了
No, I dinna think so.
不过 我不大可能记得
Still, I wouldna even be likely to.
十六岁的黄毛小子只想着自己有多了不起
A young birkie of 16's too taken up with his own grand self
根本不正眼瞧一下那些
to pay much heed to what he thinks are naught
还冒鼻涕泡的孩子们
but a rabble of snot-nosed Bairns.
卡伦的莱茵白葡萄酒 是吗
Colum's Rhenish, is it?
很好喝
It's very good.
我已经喝了两 是三杯了
I've had two-- three glasses.
不介意的话你可以把剩下的喝了
You can have the rest if you like.
大多数喝这种酒的人
Most folks who drink with Colum
两杯之后就不省人事了
are under the table after the second glass.
你是想说我已经喝醉了吗
Are you implying that I'm intoxicated?
你如果没醉 那我可真是佩服
I'd be impressed if you weren't.
这身衣服这几天磨得我难受
This dressing's been chafing me for days.
你介意帮我整理一下吗
Would you mind helping me with it?
现在吗
Now?
最好是
Well--
当然可以
Yes, of course.
麻烦你把杯子放回去吧 小姑娘
Take that back, will you, lass?
好的
All right,
那让我看一下你的肩膀吧
so let's have a look at that shoulder.
我不需要你帮忙
Uh, I dinna need your help.
我觉得趁你还能走直线
I just thought I should see you back to surgery
我应该把你送回手术室
while you could still walk upright.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可能确实有点放纵了
I suppose I did overindulge slightly.
虽然我早就该想到
I should have known, though.
如果真的很不舒服
If it was really uncomfortable,
我想你自己就会把绷带扯掉的
I imagine you would have just ripped off the bandages yourself.
我有点怕
Oh, I was afraid to.
我觉得如果擅自动它 屁♥股♥就要挨打了
Thought I'd get my arse skelped if I touched it.
说得对
Too right.
毕竟我才是医生
I am the healer, after all.
我负责看病
I'm in charge.
从没怀疑过
Never doubted it.
不过说真的 如果包扎得让你很难受
Really, though, if it was bothering you,
你早应该告诉我
you should have told me.
前几天在马厩里
I would have taken it off for you
我就会帮你把绷带拿下来
the other day at the stables.
不行 在亚力克面前我可不能这样
No. I couldna do that before Alec.
那些伤疤
Scars.
你不想让亚力克知道你被鞭打了
You don't want Alec to know you've been flogged?
不 不是
No. No.
老亚力克知道我被鞭打了 不过他没看见
Old Alec knows I've been flogged, but he's not seen it.
只是知道这件事
To know something like that is--
和亲眼看到的感觉并不一样
well, it's not the same as seeing it with your own eyes.
我的意思是 这可能有点隐私
It's a bit personal, maybe, is what I mean.
我想如果亚力克看到伤疤的话
I think if Alec were to see the scars,
他一看见我就会想到我的背
he couldna see me anymore without thinking of my back.
你不介意我看你的背吗
You don't mind me seeing your back?
不介意
I don't.
你似乎有这样的本领
You seem to have a knack for
让我知道你为我受伤而难过
letting me know you feel sorry for it,
而不是让我觉得这样很可怜
without making me feel pitiful about it.
总之
Anyway...
我该走了
I should go.
等等
Wait.
让我看看吧
Let me have a look at that.
结痂状况不错
It's scabbed over nicely.
没有出血
There's no drainage.
再过几天就能把绷带拿掉了
Take those bandages off in a few days.
遵命
As you say.
晚安 麦克塔维什先生
Good night, Mr. Mactavish.
晚安 比彻姆女士
Good night, Mistress Beauchamp.
你从来都不坐下休息吗 女士
Do you never sit down, woman?
我的早饭都还没咽下去呢
My breakfast's barely past my gullet.
走路有益于消化
Walking is good for digestion.
克莱尔
Claire.
真高兴你能一起来
Ah, I'm so glad you could join me.
我怎么能错过呢
Wouldn't have missed it.
真是越来越糟了
This just keeps getting worse.
开始跟一个满嘴油腔滑调的人一起走耽搁了
Got stuck walking with that pompous windbag.
贝恩神父
Father Bain.
他打算给巴克斯特家的男孩驱魔
He plans to perform an exorcism on the Baxter boy.
是山楂果
Hawthorn berries.
这季节到这时候很少能见到它们了
You rarely see these so late in season.
你刚才说"驱魔"吗
Did you just say "Exorcism"?
显然塔马斯·巴克斯特跟小林赛·麦克尼尔
Apparently Tammas Baxter went to the Black Kirk
去了黑色教会
with wee Lindsay Macneill.
那个小笨蛋现在正被恶魔缠身呢
Now the young fool is seized with the same evil.
你想要点吗
Do you want some?
不用了
No.
怎么了
What is it?
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
那个男孩 塔马斯 他是菲茨太太的外甥
Well, the boy, Tammas, he's Mrs. Fitz's nephew.
你说的"恶魔缠身"到底是什么意思
When you say "Seized with evil," what exactly do you mean?
他生病了吗
Is he ill?
不是生病
He's not ill.
他被附身了
He's possessed.
你不相信恶魔附身吗 克莱尔
Do you not believe in demonic possession, Claire?
你相信吗
Do you?
我相信有未知的力量存在
I believe there are powers beyond our ken...
我们看不见听不到也感知不到
Beyond what we can see and hear and touch.
魔鬼 精灵 恶灵 不管我们怎么称呼
Demon, fairy, devil doesn't matter what name we put on them.
不过你相信魔法之力 是吧
But you believe in the powers of magic, do you not?
真没想过这么多
Haven't really thought much about it.
你从没发现自己处在一种
Have you never found yourself in a situation
完全无法解释的境地吗
that has no earthly explanation?
你得承认那个男孩
You have to admit it's certainly possible
很可能的确是病了 而不是被附身了
the boy's actually sick and not possessed.
如果是那样 那也许咱俩
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表