剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表
我觉得我的心都要爆♥炸♥了
"I thought my heart was gonna burst."
弗雷泽太太
Mrs. Fraser.
-这么晚了你还在外面 -是啊
- You're out late. - Aye.
我刚见完兰德尔队长
I'm just back from seeing Captain Randall.
我跟他分享了这个好消息
I shared with him the happy news
你不再能为他随时效劳了
that you're no longer at his beck and call.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
就算你这么能忍♥ 肯定也忍♥不了
That there are likely limits even to your tolerance
他说的脏话
for foul language.
我想他不会打算
I don't suppose he means
对此作出更过激的事吧
to take any further steps about it?
我想不会
I shouldn't think so.
他还有更重要的事要操心
He's got more important things to worry about
没心思去追捕一个迷路的英格兰人
than chasing after one stray Sassenach,
不管她有多美
no matter how pretty.
他很理智 不会抢走卡伦侄子的妻子
And he's got better sense than to rile Colum
从而激怒卡伦
by kidnapping his nephew's wife.
知道这点真好
That's comforting to know.
你尽了本分 我为此赞扬你
I commend you for doing your duty.
但这不必阻止你品味其它乐趣
But it needn't stop you from sampling other pleasures.
我发现你是一位非凡的女子 克莱尔
I find you to be the most singular woman, Claire.
我是杰米的妻子
I'm Jamie's wife.
晚上好 女士 杜格尔
Evening, mistress, Dougal.
晚上好 鲁珀特
Good evening, Rupert.
多谢你对我这么好心
I would like to thank you for your kindness towards me.
戒指太美了
The--the ring is magnificent.
不用谢
Oh, well, you're welcome.
在你的大喜之日 我衷心地祝贺你
And a most hearty congratulations to you on your wedding day.
谢谢
Thank you.
年轻的杰米没什么经验
Ah, young Jamie may no have much experience,
但她好像深谙此道
but that one looks like well ridden.
为什么打我
What was that fer?
-去看看马 -我已经去过了
- Check the horses. - I've already done it.
再去一次
Do it again.
这些是苏格兰珍珠
They're Scotch pearls.
之前是我妈妈的
They belonged to my mother.
现在归我妻子了
And now they belong to my wife.
这是她不多的几件遗物之一
They're one of the few things I have left of her.
对我来说非常珍贵
And very precious to me.
跟你一样 克莱尔
As are you, Claire.
楼下见
I'll meet you downstairs.
如果我不快点吃点东西
If I don't get something to eat soon,
可能就直接咬你一口了
I might have to take a bite out of you.
我想你已经咬过了
I believe you've already done that.
我期待很快能再来一口
And I look forward to doing it again soon.
快点
Don't be long.
不然就只剩面包屑了
There'll be nothing left but crumbs.
剧集 | 古战场传奇 | 导航列表